Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Hi, I wanted to introduce myself
    #4361132 -

lol I've been reading hella teks here and all the posts
in the hunting forum and you guys have a great site.

I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself before
I get paranoid and disappear from this site forever.

by the way, should I dunk my cakes?


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hi, I wanted to introduce myself [Re: afoaf]
    #4361135 -

in cat piss


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hi, I wanted to introduce myself [Re: Jim]
    #4361147 -

I herd u can smoke CP


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hi, I wanted to introduce myself [Re: afoaf]
    #4361154 -

yes here is the ultimate link for all to enjoy http://www.thoughtspam.com/cloudy/experiences/index.html

nice to have you here afoaf.


--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hi, I wanted to introduce myself [Re: lemon_lw]
    #4361158 -

I was one of the contributers to the original site.

where is that masked man?


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hi, I wanted to introduce myself [Re: afoaf]
    #4361181 -

Always nice to have new members.

Be cautions about OTD for a while, and never listen to anything said by anyone with "DBK" in their title.
Other than that, relax and enjoy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hi, I wanted to introduce myself [Re: afoaf]
    #4361322 -

Be careful buying the precious and rare perlite. THEY know what you're going to do with it.... :shiftyeyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hi, I wanted to introduce myself [Re: Le_Canard]
    #4361377 -

They called my house.


--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hi, I wanted to introduce myself [Re: afoaf]
    #4361385 -

5-meo-CP


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hi, I wanted to introduce myself [Re: afoaf]
    #4361395 -

hey n00b take that dunking shit to mycotopia we dont do that shit here :mad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hi, I wanted to introduce myself [Re: buckwheat]
    #4361508 -

shine on, brother.


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hi, I wanted to introduce myself [Re: buckwheat]
    #4361567 -

mycotopia has all the hot chicks who take their clothes off at every opportunity.


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hi, I wanted to introduce myself [Re: Jim]
    #4361600 -

Really??? whoohoo titties!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hi, I wanted to introduce myself [Re: afoaf]
    #4361610 -

Welcome to the Shroomery ...maybe some day you will be abel to grow shrooms like these :smile: :thumbup:



--------------------

WDYWFM?
I just want full access damnit
Rono he hate me...
I'm going to be reading every post that you make...and anything that even remotely offends me is going to get your ass banned. How you like 'dem apples asshole?






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hi, I wanted to introduce myself [Re: PaulAtreides]
    #4361636 -

:lol: yea right..sure he will...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hi, I wanted to introduce myself [Re: Jim]
    #4361649 -

GratefulJim said:
5-meo-CP



5-meow-CP :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hi, I wanted to introduce myself [Re: Skunk420]
    #4361778 -

skunk78395 said:
:lol: yea right..sure he will...



Those arent mine Bubbs :smirk:


--------------------

WDYWFM?
I just want full access damnit
Rono he hate me...
I'm going to be reading every post that you make...and anything that even remotely offends me is going to get your ass banned. How you like 'dem apples asshole?






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hi, I wanted to introduce myself [Re: PaulAtreides]
    #4362638 -

he has nooooooo idea....


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hi, I wanted to introduce myself [Re: afoaf]
    #4362811 -

Welcome to the Shroomery!~

Haven't I met you before?

lolzz


--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Introducing myself...
( 1 2 all )
moorhsum 3,928 31 12/01/02 12:31 PM
by Crobih
* this frog walks into a bank and wants a loan Ellis Dee 1,587 7 03/24/03 06:27 PM
by DragonEyes
* Just Wanted to say hi! AlexiB2k3 1,778 16 11/16/02 05:45 AM
by AcursedRedDragon
* Xone says Hi! PapaverS 1,120 8 10/19/02 06:30 PM
by
* Wanted to say hi :) Superunknown 941 6 12/05/02 09:33 PM
by Senor_Doobie
* I r want a girlfriend
( 1 2 all )
silversoul7 7,530 37 02/21/03 04:42 AM
by Leya
* Places you've NEVER made whoopee but want to
( 1 2 all )
Morphrying 5,791 34 03/14/03 07:08 PM
by psyphon
* Who is Vatoloco and why does Moe always delete his posts =P spiritshaper 3,560 15 04/02/03 10:58 AM
by Ripple

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
816 topic views. 5 members, 17 guests and 223 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.