Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: I find myself checking out guys [Re: camelsmoker]
    #4337141 -

camelsmoker said:
you just need some pussy man!!! tag something before you explode!!



I did a few days ago. Check out my "Hot damn! I just bagged a bar chick" thread. Once a month or so isn't enough though. I want chicks to be running up to me on a daily basis and ripping off their pants.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I find myself checking out guys [Re: camelsmoker]
    #4337143 -



--------------------
...
We can have some more
Nature is a whore
Bruises on the fruit
Tender age in bloom


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I find myself checking out guys [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4337189 -

RandalFlagg said:
goobler said:
how about these guys eh rf?????

wink wink






They are probably getting more pussy than I am.



Thats a pretty safe assumption


--------------------

WDYWFM?
I just want full access damnit
Rono he hate me...
I'm going to be reading every post that you make...and anything that even remotely offends me is going to get your ass banned. How you like 'dem apples asshole?






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I find myself checking out guys [Re: Dig_a_Pony]
    #4337197 -

this guys is an odd one yea!!!


--------------------
THE LUNATIC IS IN MY HEAD
<----(o)---->
Check out www.alexgrey.com! He does tools artwork from lateralus.
No harm can come from questioning. "Best" case scenerio: You prove it right without relying on the fact that it is widely accepted. Argument strengthened. "Worst" case scenerio: You realize you might have been wrong. The new answer might or might not be what you want to hear, but it beats defending yourself with bullshit.
Qoted from (Koala Koolio)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I find myself checking out guys [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4337262 -

I already know what women look for so I don't "check out the competition"

I usually look at other dudes and say, "His girlfriend is hot but he looks like a fucking tool" :smirk:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I find myself checking out guys [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4337625 -

I usually look at them and think to myself..what an asshole..and the asshole jerks get more woman (the slutty using kind)...but at the same time I know if I am a just the nice guy that I am I will get a quality woman that likes me for who I am.... dont worry, I am on the same boat...it has been years since I had a girlfriend..just be yourself...if they don't like you for being that way...fuck 'em...and leave them..

Edited by skunk78395 (06/25/05 10:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I find myself checking out guys [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4337770 -

Everybody has certain bisexual tendencies, whether they admit it or not.

This is old news to psychiatrists.


Relax.



--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I find myself checking out guys [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #4337813 -

i think its just on a purely physical level. that's why it affects everybody even the most "macho" guy. i admire a really hot guy i cant deny it. a hot guy is so much rarer than a hot girl. men go crazy over beautiful women.but women completely LOOSE THEIR MIND over a hot guy it really is amusing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I find myself checking out guys [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #4337860 -

True, I have done in in fact...it is no big deal..I still am picky with women too..they got to be my type..or it wont work..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I find myself checking out guys [Re: Skunk420]
    #4338002 -

i don't necessarily "check" guys out in the usual sense of the word. I am a weird mother fucker and am so completely different then the people I meet on a day to day basis that I find myself examining and studying people much like you would study lemurs or some other interesting primate. I don't usually care about the "subject's" body, I tend to watch their face, eyes and hands. Anway I've probably said too much.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I find myself checking out guys [Re: fearfect]
    #4338027 -

I always look at someone when I am speaking to them in their eyes directly...I notice shit like that too..facial expression shows a lot too..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I find myself checking out guys [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #4338138 -

SkorpivoMusterion said:
Everybody has certain bisexual tendencies, whether they admit it or not.

This is old news to psychiatrists.


Relax.





I'm not bisexual. I am not attracted to guys.

Edited by RandalFlagg (06/26/05 12:32 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I find myself checking out guys [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4338170 -

To path of denial leads you nowhere, my friend.




--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I find myself checking out guys [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #4338263 -

*Teh


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I find myself checking out guys [Re: Shroomism]
    #4338296 -

*T3h




--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I find myself checking out guys [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4339347 -

first you eat poop, now you check out guys.

dude, you're officially out of the closet now.

how does it feel?


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I find myself checking out guys [Re: afoaf]
    #4339387 -

afoaf said:
first you eat poop, now you check out guys.

dude, you're officially out of the closet now.

how does it feel?



I feel very ......festive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I find myself checking out guys [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4339441 -

That doesn't mean you're any less of a man, because you check out dudes. Just don't be flamin like "OMG I just got dirt on my brand new cashmere scarff"

and for that one girl who gave you the brush off, fuck her, for real. Maybe she just likes the type of guy who looks like he has money? She wasn't your type, neither was you hers.

Don't think about how some girls give you the cold shoulder. Think about the girls who acknowledge you, then think about WHY they did. Was you being different for each one? Try to combine all of the ways you acted around each girl and work on that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* why do people make drinking a competition? relativexistance 2,888 16 09/27/04 08:18 AM
by Silven
* cool sport, check this out - hacky sack psykick77 1,014 8 12/07/04 11:59 PM
by psykick77
* You ever forget to check your email? Phychotron 1,498 11 07/28/04 05:08 PM
by Ripple
* Check yo' Self. (checking your own background) PrisonSong 1,219 9 02/02/05 08:11 AM
by iluan
* Background checks and you ? PrisonSong 1,128 9 01/30/05 10:53 PM
by blissedout
* Check Your Drivers License lovingwench 784 6 09/13/04 02:06 PM
by TheShroomHermit
* Teeth check at specialist today.. Fliquid 658 5 02/23/05 12:44 PM
by Fliquid
* Going to check out some Tool!!!!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ripple 5,309 60 05/15/04 02:56 AM
by BleaK

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,638 topic views. 4 members, 129 guests and 75 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.