Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I think its f**ed that paws post was locked
    #4297808 -

He was only asking for peoples honest oppinions. Is this something that should get locked!??!?!?!?! im just a lurker so i dont really know...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think its f**ed that paws post was locked [Re: Druggie04]
    #4297825 -

really now, it's not the end of the world
and that thread was a drama magnet, like this one has the potential to be


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think its f**ed that paws post was locked [Re: Shroomism]
    #4297829 -

OMG STFU OLIVE U


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think its f**ed that paws post was locked [Re: Shroomism]
    #4297835 -

but... is there anything wrong with drama? i can enjoy it, and i really dont think that thread had a good reason to be locked.  As i said i could be wrong, but it just donest seem like something that needs to be locked up  :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think its f**ed that paws post was locked [Re: Druggie04]
    #4297846 -

Paw paw, and shroomery politics.. you'll understand someday :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think its f**ed that paws post was locked [Re: Shroomism]
    #4297857 -

I hope so, i dont understand right now.  If anyone wants to explain it id be thankful :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think its f**ed that paws post was locked [Re: Druggie04]
    #4297869 -

The thread would likely turn into a big mess. multiple pages that do nothing but heat tempers. Some times those threads kick ass, real funny watching people interact. But yeah, for the most part they they are trash.

paws thread had a good chance of heading in that direction

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think its f**ed that paws post was locked [Re: Shroomism]
    #4297892 -

Shroomism said:
Paw paw, and shroomery politics.. you'll understand someday :shrug:



Understand this i sent money to get your ass outta jail...
I also sent money for Shroomery support for a full year
Just bann me so ill shut up
I aint gonna be no square head to a sissy like you
You guys are making me sick ...Go ahead and bann me again
I guaran fuckkin tee Ythan or Anno wont approve of this shit

You guys outta practice whats preached damnit


--------------------

WDYWFM?
I just want full access damnit
Rono he hate me...
I'm going to be reading every post that you make...and anything that even remotely offends me is going to get your ass banned. How you like 'dem apples asshole?






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think its f**ed that paws post was locked [Re: PaulAtreides]
    #4297896 -

dude wtf. First, I didn't lock your thread
Second, are you trying to get banned from the Pub too? Because I don't want to have to do it


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think its f**ed that paws post was locked [Re: Shroomism]
    #4297910 -

What a thread..


--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think its f**ed that paws post was locked [Re: PaulAtreides]
    #4297911 -

remember what i told you.


--------------------
Anno cock? Is that some kind of Greek liquer? -Geo's all-knowing sex slave
Scat's way better than mud cause it's warm. -Ythan 4/23/07

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think its f**ed that paws post was locked [Re: eric_the_red]
    #4297917 -

seriously guys, chill out. its the pub for christ sake.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think its f**ed that paws post was locked [Re: Druggie04]
    #4297943 -

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Bad Mojo
Flame Magnet
High Tension


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* paw paw Infrared 977 16 01/06/15 04:17 AM
by mr sniffles
* post your fave recipe! wyldtouch69 2,863 15 12/23/23 05:45 PM
by loladoreen
* Lots of Grateful Dead posts lately
( 1 2 all )
Ripple 7,921 25 03/17/03 04:57 AM
by Ripple
* where's Paw Ripple 816 15 04/25/04 10:04 PM
by THEBOSS
* my clone is more paws style notapillow 479 3 05/19/04 06:49 AM
by Krishna
* Gobble! Gobble! (A Thanksgiving Day Post) PapaverS 1,880 4 11/29/02 06:52 PM
by Ripple
* First post
( 1 2 3 all )
Gumby 5,500 46 01/10/11 05:46 PM
by MisterMuscaria
* So you'd like to ... Understand Psychedelic Music? Roger_irrelevant 1,352 8 02/10/03 07:15 PM
by Smack31

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
930 topic views. 6 members, 15 guests and 243 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.