Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
where's Paw
    #2600305 -

I miss him!!!! :frown:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where's Paw [Re: Ripple]
    #2600308 -

It's kind of shitty that we have to share him with all those people with broken ACs. :mad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where's Paw [Re: RunDMT]
    #2600319 -

it's just not fair I tell you!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where's Paw [Re: Ripple]
    #2600321 -

Yeah seriously.

Move further up north, dumbasses!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where's Paw [Re: Ripple]
    #2600322 -

yeah,  where you at?  :frown:


--------------------
Stay Kool, and enjoy the bus ride.....



"Intrepid Search For Innerspace"

DAVID JONES where are you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where's Paw [Re: kindkesey]
    #2600364 -

IM here ...just messed my back up a little bit and have been sleepy a lot lately from my meds....I`ve been a lurker lately :smirk:


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where's Paw [Re: OldSpice]
    #2600366 -

hanky says your a bad man for taking pharms paw.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where's Paw [Re: OldSpice]
    #2600417 -

some good meds at lease?


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where's Paw [Re: Ripple]
    #2600430 -

Xanax and Soma did the trick nicely....No opiates for me :thumbdown: I dont enjoy throwing up unless its Dilaudids :tongue:


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where's Paw [Re: OldSpice]
    #2600436 -

you really hurl on weaker opiates?

I can understand morphine, fent, etc..  but I dony think they will be giving you anymore then some vicodins or percasets for back problems unless you REALLY screwed it up bad.

Soma is nice though :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where's Paw [Re: Barbi]
    #2600799 -

I thought you werent allowed in the PUB?


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where's Paw [Re: OldSpice]
    #2600817 -

hydrocodone makes me want to puke like hell when i take them...


--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where's Paw [Re: Vulture]
    #2601378 -

He's getting in trouble with FreakQ in OTD.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where's Paw [Re: Barbi]
    #2601722 -

yeah sometimes all it takes is to lie down for a bit


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where's Paw [Re: Ripple]
    #2601924 -

I just dont take opiates because they dont help with pain...I can put socks on now :smirk:big improvement


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where's Paw [Re: OldSpice]
    #2602783 -

Alounacara said:
I just dont take opiates because they dont help with pain...I can put socks on now :smirk:big improvement



Glad to hear your doin better, and i wish you a speedy recovery.  :wink:


THE BOSS


--------------------
Mushbox Forum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Paw Paw, West Virginia LearyfanS 1,944 16 04/15/05 11:07 AM
by California
* how well would this work Hydrocodone/oxy hash
( 1 2 3 all )
Invisible_Woe 7,359 42 06/15/11 07:44 PM
by s240779
* Hydrocodone Ashford 2,089 4 03/16/06 05:08 PM
by geokills
* Got perscription vicodin, how do i the extract hydrocodone? rupertbeaner 12,611 15 09/08/10 07:39 PM
by Painfree
* Smoking a blunt w/ hydrocodone ElectricJW 47,259 12 11/18/05 07:33 PM
by Mike_yy
* paw paw Infrared 977 16 01/06/15 04:17 AM
by mr sniffles
* hydrocodone on drug screens norml840 1,287 4 03/29/08 03:42 PM
by norml840
* Just Plugged Some Hydrocodone
( 1 2 3 4 all )
MysticMushy 19,436 67 01/29/15 10:09 PM
by ThatKidWithTheFace

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
816 topic views. 4 members, 66 guests and 362 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.