Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: Just Plugged Some Hydrocodone [Re: Rebelutionsssss]
    #21119012 -

if you want the best hydrocodone experience
first off just take the pill normally lol......

then lay down in your bed, preferably at night with lights off
put on some amazing ambient music, like "avec laudenum" by stars of the lid.
enjoy womb like bliss.

whatever you do, don't walk around or play videogames or socialize, that shit will make you feel sick and kill the buzz.
opiates are supposed to be about re-creating that womb-like feeling IMO, so just veg the fuck out to the fullest.

also, don't ever do that shit on consecutive days or you will get addicted. i do it like 1 or 2x a year and i've never become dependent on it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just Plugged Some Hydrocodone [Re: resonant111]
    #21119014 -

All the hydrocodone pills have too much filler in them. 1 OC 20 has me straight :tee: but I need to watch out for those so I just save them for comedowns.


--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just Plugged Some Hydrocodone [Re: Rebelutionsssss]
    #21119266 -

Opiates really never got me off and it seems like the worst substance besides perhaps meth to be addicted to (opiates).  But I find it funny that people are yelling homo in here.  How you gonna let what somebody ELSE thinks about you sexuality determine how high you get? 
:youseethisshit:


--------------------
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.- Robert A. Heinlein
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just Plugged Some Hydrocodone [Re: TheGreenArrow]
    #21119528 -

TheGreenArrow said:
Opiates really never got me off and it seems like the worst substance besides perhaps meth to be addicted to (opiates).  But I find it funny that people are yelling homo in here.  How you gonna let what somebody ELSE thinks about you sexuality determine how high you get? 
:youseethisshit:



Not even close, the worst substances to be addicted to are alcohol and benzos.

====

Absolutely true.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just Plugged Some Hydrocodone [Re: NotTheDevil]
    #21119792 -

being addicted to anything is horrible. I think it matters more of the level of addiction than the substance


--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just Plugged Some Hydrocodone [Re: Rebelutionsssss]
    #21121740 -

Rebelutionsssss said:
being addicted to anything is horrible. I think it matters more of the level of addiction than the substance



Alcohol and benzo withdrawal can kill you on their own, something which opioid withdrawal can't (barring unusual circumstances.)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just Plugged Some Hydrocodone [Re: MysticMushy]
    #21199248 -

So to the homophobe who thinks anyone who sticks anything in their ass is a faggot, what about people who have Crohn's disease or colitis? These people have to get colonoscopies and have to perform an occasional self enema. I happen to be one of those people and I have had more pussy in one weekend than most guys have had in their entire lives. If you saw me, you would see why.

I was a rocker on the road during the hair metal days, and was a male stripper in Atlanta. Most of the girls I nailed were strippers or groupies, and it seemed most all of them wanted to stick their finger in my ass in the middle of hammering them. I would tell them "no entrance to the old dirt road here" and slap their hand away. I don't even like anal sex with girls. But with my condition,  and when I do it because I am blocked up, I can handle it. I just go freakin slow.

Now I have done plugging with morphine and it is literally night and day compared to oral. I would never IV, and not because of fear of needles. I just know where that ends up. Not sure about Hydros, but for morphine, it freaking rocks. I would suggest it for people who can get over themselves for that drug. I may try hydro, but probably not much difference.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just Plugged Some Hydrocodone [Re: Vikinglord]
    #21199293 -

This thread has been bumped so many times :lol: I fucking fell for it.


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* hydrocodone on drug screens norml840 1,287 4 03/29/08 03:42 PM
by norml840
* Getting Hydrocodone
( 1 2 all )
TurdFerguson 3,781 25 11/15/08 08:17 PM
by Llamanose
* hydrocodone woes blkjkrabbit 668 8 11/04/07 09:23 AM
by beneath
* Should I take another 2 hydrocodones and drink more beer?
( 1 2 all )
Ima Trooper 3,201 30 08/16/08 01:44 PM
by TODAY
* Hydrocodone and Weed Viaggio 20,902 16 03/14/15 10:43 PM
by Wereallbeautiful
* Wounded Army Vet = Free Hydrocodone and Oxycodone
( 1 2 all )
dfernandez90 2,120 20 03/26/08 01:27 PM
by Alec_Baldwin
* hydrocodone extraction xrommy 19,845 12 09/30/08 09:54 AM
by weiliiiiiii
* 40mg Hydrocodone.... Fade_To_Black 923 7 09/03/04 09:45 PM
by Fade_To_Black

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
19,436 topic views. 3 members, 24 guests and 136 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.