Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
hydrocodone woes
    #7591152 -

So I got my wisdom teeth out Thursday morning, got drugged up as fuck and went back to my buddies apartment to ride out the pain/healing.  The nitrous they fed me for 5-10 minutes was very nice, it was a calm - pleasant buzz that kept getting me more and more intensely relaxed until the point I no longer wanted to speak to anyone. Then it was lights out with the IV and I was coughing up blood next thing I know. So the wisdom teeth part sucked - and then I got hold of the hydros.

I've been taking them at the regular dose at the regular interval [with a little more here, and a little less there depending on how my head is feelin] and have noticed that these little fuckers make me a whole list of things I'd rather not be. Other than becoming very socialable and friendly on hydros, I usually waste away half of the days sleeping the most comfortable sleep I've ever had, and spend the rest of the time irritable, agitated, itchy, and ready to deliver a PRIDE obliterating bitch slap to the first source of annoyance. This in turn has me needing more hydros to calm me the fuck down. IDK where I'm going with this...I just can't wait to be off of these god damn things - if they wanted to give me a pain reliever I could deal with they should have handed me a few nuggs and a bong. Anyone else just not a fan of opiodes? I like the cloudy feeling, and can really see myself enjoying these little bastards, but not for a full fucking day every day for a week :banghead:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hydrocodone woes [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #7591170 -

send them to me, I'll give them a good home :wink:


--------------------
"America touts itself as the land of the free, but the number one freedom that you and I have is the freedom to enter into a subservient role in the workplace. Once you exercise this freedom you've lost all control over what you do, what is produced, and how it is produced. And in the end, the product doesn't belong to you. The only way you can avoid bosses and jobs is if you don't care about making a living. Which leads to the second freedom: the freedom to starve."

- Tom Morello

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hydrocodone woes [Re: wps]
    #7591175 -

wps said:
send them to me, I'll give them a good home :wink:



I would too - but I actually do need them for the pain. The side effects from them are just terrible though - I've never been so content with doing so little in my entire life

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hydrocodone woes [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #7591245 -

Quote:
I've never been so content with doing so little in my entire life



awesome! :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hydrocodone woes [Re: beneath]
    #7591261 -

I love opiates. :drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hydrocodone woes [Re: Tangerines]
    #7591274 -

Tangerines said:
I love opiates. :drooling:



Don't get me wrong - I fucking love being that relaxed. But seriously...all day? For an entire week? Bad shit becomes apparent pretty rapidly when you're doped up that long.



...guess I'd better pop another one :banghead:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hydrocodone woes [Re: Tangerines]
    #7591277 -

lol those things are the shit. crush a double dose and drink it. it brings on a great buzz


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hydrocodone woes [Re: pong]
    #7591391 -

I remember i got my wisdom teeth pulled... I couldn't feel a thing because my entire face was still numb... So I'm sitting in the car to wait for my prescription and everyone who walked by gave me a weird look. I look in the mirror to find that I have blood pouring out of my mouth:D


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hydrocodone woes [Re: danlennon3]
    #7593865 -

:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* wisdom teeth StonedTestBunys1 909 16 10/29/07 09:40 PM
by The_Ghost
* Getting Hydrocodone
( 1 2 all )
TurdFerguson 3,781 25 11/15/08 10:17 PM
by Llamanose
* Hydrocodone and Weed Viaggio 20,911 16 03/15/15 12:43 AM
by Wereallbeautiful
* Got my wisdom teeth yanked and all I want is a cig
( 1 2 all )
FunkyLoFi 3,653 31 04/05/09 07:55 AM
by filthee
* "yeah man these are some good hydro shrooms" fucking idiot
( 1 2 all )
TameMe 3,972 35 05/14/07 11:03 PM
by twiggedoubt
* 40mg Hydrocodone.... Fade_To_Black 923 7 09/03/04 11:45 PM
by Fade_To_Black
* PC woes!! masochist88 502 5 03/21/07 11:54 PM
by FunkyLoFi
* Hydrocodone hangover mehhhhhhh IAmTheWalrus212 3,466 2 09/01/04 12:02 PM
by Fungushungry

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
668 topic views. 9 members, 517 guests and 180 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.