Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Munchies
    #4285081 -

Does anyone know what makes you have the incredible urge to eat a large amount of food? I've always been curious about that.


Edited by Redstorm (06/12/05 12:04 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Munchies [Re: Redstorm]
    #4285098 -

Way to screw up the image tag. :rolleyes:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Munchies [Re: Redstorm]
    #4285128 -

Munchie smammer!! ..oh yea, weed and alcohol..and being hungry makes you want to eat a lot...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Munchies [Re: Skunk420]
    #4285168 -

I don't know but I had really bad munchies last night,everything just tastes so good. I must've put about 10 stone on.....I'm never getting stoned again fgs.


--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Munchies [Re: rogue_pixie]
    #4285234 -

why not? it beats getting drunk..:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Munchies [Re: Skunk420]
    #4285241 -

Hmm I dunno......they both have pretty much the same amount of good and bad points.


--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Munchies [Re: rogue_pixie]
    #4285291 -

weed only sucks because it is illegal, where i live anyway...getting drunk gives you liver problems, ulcers..etc..weed is a lot "safer" by far.. :tongue2:

Edited by skunk78395 (06/12/05 12:37 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Munchies [Re: Skunk420]
    #4285316 -

it's safer i agree, it doesn't make you do things you really regret in the morning. It makes me incredibly paranoid when i'm around people though, which aint good.


--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Munchies [Re: rogue_pixie]
    #4285335 -

Yeah I hear that rogue. I used to be able to smoke all day long with various people and never get paranoid. Recently starting a couple months back now I can't even smoke anymore because I get too parnaoid. If I do smoke any at all its right before bed and only a couple tokes.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Munchies [Re: rogue_pixie]
    #4285336 -

infact it makes me paranoid when i'm on my own, i get unexplainable things wrong with my body like nervous twitches or burning sensations, I dunno why I do it....I guess the giggles are good.


--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Munchies [Re: rogue_pixie]
    #4285357 -

I get less paranoid after smoking weed..I feel all happy and relaxed, in fact, I never get paranoid when I smoke pot..

Edited by skunk78395 (06/12/05 12:57 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Munchies [Re: Skunk420]
    #4285396 -

all depends on the kind of person you are I guess...i reckon i have schizophrenic tendancies....haha.


--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Munchies [Re: Redstorm]
    #4285421 -

When I'm totally wasted I'll eat ANYTHING that tastes good. Unless its some kind of waste product.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Munchies [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4285440 -

Im munchin right now then its back to getting wasted. :grin:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Munchies [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4285445 -

it smells like vomit in my room


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Munchies [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4285448 -

Best time to eat! :thumbup:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Munchies [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4285452 -

I gotz shitz in the oven.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Munchies [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4285529 -

mattzdope said:
Best time to eat! :thumbup:


:tongue2: haha nice call


--------------------

http://www.bruceeisner.com/ -Creating a Sensible Culture

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Munchies [Re: liveby]
    #4285695 -

are you going to eat my vomit then??


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Munchies [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4290548 -

I think you get the slightest urge to eat and then you can just eat and eat and eat and because you are high you don't realize how much you are eating and your body is not telling you to stop.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Drunk munchies vs. Stoned munchies (What have you eaten?) NIMH 3,364 15 10/04/12 08:23 PM
by 245willow19
* controlling munchies
( 1 2 3 all )
fabstab 3,496 53 10/15/10 03:04 PM
by igwna
* Reduing weed munchies? skatealex2 2,103 19 02/24/09 10:40 PM
by filthee
* mattzdope
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 2,631 30 07/15/05 05:02 PM
by idiotek
* How crazy have you gone with the munchies?
( 1 2 all )
Swwert 2,763 26 03/15/12 11:10 AM
by Will i am
* Post your munchies! RainingAcid 409 5 12/06/14 02:11 PM
by plektheplek
* Bar Munchies Shopping spree marshalldylan1 279 0 02/21/09 01:25 AM
by marshalldylan1
* Divers find large, unexplained object at bottom of Baltic Sea
( 1 2 all )
Jessica Swift 4,023 31 08/30/12 09:13 PM
by Prisoner#1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
976 topic views. 2 members, 204 guests and 124 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 14 queries.