Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Chicago Deep Dish Pizza
    #4276040 -

I just realized how good this stuff is. Let's have a meaningful discussion, please.

Do you like it? Why or why not? Don't be afraid to go into detail.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chicago Deep Dish Pizza [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4276044 -

I've never been to Chicago so I haven't tried it. I'd like to though.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chicago Deep Dish Pizza [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4276050 -

Like I said in the other thread:

If you are ever in Detroit, make sure you hit up Pizzapopolis in Greektown! THE best Chicago-style deep dish pizza I've ever had!!


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chicago Deep Dish Pizza [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4276053 -

It's superior. In my opinion, much better than NY style.... the crust is too thin.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chicago Deep Dish Pizza [Re: trendal]
    #4276055 -

trendal said:
Like I said in the other thread:

If you are ever in Detroit, make sure you hit up Pizzapopolis in Greektown! THE best Chicago-style deep dish pizza I've ever had!!



Duly noted.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chicago Deep Dish Pizza [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4276074 -

depends on where its from.. i seriously hate all giordano's pizza's.. lou malnoti's is good though


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Hey I'm in Chicago
( 1 2 all )
Aninator 2,029 22 04/06/07 06:31 PM
by Aninator
* I just ordered pizza
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 3,461 28 05/13/04 01:35 PM
by mojuice
* Chicago, lol fuckin' A!! I'm soooooo stoked!!!
( 1 2 all )
Microcosmatrix 4,409 30 08/23/06 11:12 AM
by Microcosmatrix
* Favorite style pizza
( 1 2 3 all )
Geordi_La_Forge 4,342 46 03/16/05 07:40 AM
by Fliquid
* mcdonalds as pizza topping
( 1 2 3 all )
Taco Chef 6,077 49 10/30/07 10:55 AM
by circularvortex
* Late-Night TV Madtowntripper 520 7 11/28/05 02:44 AM
by Madtowntripper
* Downtown Detroit
( 1 2 all )
Irradiated_Feces 2,428 25 08/11/06 01:40 PM
by redrum187
* Vegetarian food Cepheus 972 12 01/23/07 07:10 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
710 topic views. 7 members, 22 guests and 102 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.