Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Bacardi 151 and Shwaggity Shwag
    #4260080 -

Damn Tasty!!!

Soak schwag/stems/leafies overnight, strain and serve(Very Potent be Aware!)

I just had a litte sip while it soaks.  I was blown away by the rad Flavor! 

Just as a pleasurable drink I highly:crazy2: recommend it!  I think mixing with Oj would be amazing and mabey even glow in the Dark!!!


--------------------
Multiplied

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bacardi 151 and Shwaggity Shwag [Re: Dickhead]
    #4260099 -

You've combined my least favorite alcohol with my least favorite type of pot.

:puke:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bacardi 151 and Shwaggity Shwag [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4260127 -

Science:

- + - = +


--------------------
Multiplied

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bacardi 151 and Shwaggity Shwag [Re: Dickhead]
    #4260132 -

:nonono: Two wrongs don't make a right.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bacardi 151 and Shwaggity Shwag [Re: Dickhead]
    #4260133 -

o man back in my alcoholic days when i loved that stuff i used to be able to down a qaurter of 151 and i loved it. but cant do that now, now its just beer:smirk: to bad to i wish i could still do that. im going to try that though see if it works


--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bacardi 151 and Shwaggity Shwag [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4260136 -

We used to light shots of 151 on fire and down them. Those were fun times. I can't imagine myself doing that now though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bacardi 151 and Shwaggity Shwag [Re: Deadmaker]
    #4260138 -

everything was funner back in day lol


--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bacardi 151 and Shwaggity Shwag [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4260166 -

Dood!

You can't dismiss Science with Dogma!! Even if its golden rule-ish.

I would have agreed with you a week ago. I hate Rum... with a passion.. seriously. I also dispise smoking shwag. I was gonna make butter out of these trimmed off stems and shake, but decided on experimenting further. I'm sure I'd even perfer 150 proof Vodka and Bud.

As always to each there own. But if you try it you might be seriously surprised.


--------------------
Multiplied

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bacardi 151 and Shwaggity Shwag [Re: Dickhead]
    #4260177 -

throy said:
Science:

- + - = +



yea that is true - plus - = +
sounds like its at least worth trying the worst that can happen is it taste bad and if thats the case u just chug it and get it over with :faded:


--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bacardi 151 and Shwaggity Shwag [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4260336 -

why do you even have shwag in the first place that stuff is just a waste of lighter fluid


--------------------
J W

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bacardi 151 and Shwaggity Shwag [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4260452 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
You've combined my least favorite alcohol with my least favorite type of pot.

:puke:



agreed

Quote:
throy said:  
I hate Rum... with a passion.. seriously.



bacardi 151 is not rum... it's paint thinner. VIVA EL CAPITAN!!!


--------------------
whoever told you that is your enemy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bacardi 151 and Shwaggity Shwag [Re: i_rage_against]
    #4260591 -

In highschool we used to pass around bottle of 151 and call it "tailgatting" or somthing retarded like that. Shit is poison.


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bacardi 151 and Shwaggity Shwag [Re: Deadmaker]
    #4260623 -

Deadmaker said:
We used to light shots of 151 on fire and down them. Those were fun times. I can't imagine myself doing that now though.



Last time I did that I ended up waking up in the morning wondering what happened. All I had to show for it was a giant burn on my thumb (I think I tried to pick up an ember because we were at a campfire)  and an awful hangover.

:mad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* bacardi 151
( 1 2 3 4 all )
memes 4,284 77 06/11/18 03:09 AM
by Ingrimus
* What would you mix Bacardi 151 with?
( 1 2 all )
Microcosmatrix 2,514 36 09/09/06 11:42 AM
by redrum187
* Alcohol ?... quick Phychotron 2,314 19 08/03/04 10:57 PM
by Phishgrrl
* A Whole Bottle of 151! trepanib 876 9 03/07/07 05:04 AM
by AroundtheSon
* Am i an alcoholic?
( 1 2 all )
Mushie_Man 4,117 31 05/02/16 11:22 PM
by timelapses
* why I don't like alcohol
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 7,558 49 04/23/05 12:48 PM
by TODAY
* OneMoreRobot3021: The Only Interview You Need World Spirit 1,439 8 03/27/05 08:49 PM
by delta9
* What alcohols do girls like best?
( 1 2 3 all )
Spencyspence28 6,332 56 08/23/05 01:51 AM
by Rob

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,047 topic views. 7 members, 24 guests and 96 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.