Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
new will smith song
    #4255207 -

Its not bad. It doesn't hold a candle to miami but its still worthy to dance too.


--------------------
I am in love with Acidic_Sloth


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: new will smith song [Re: looner2]
    #4255232 -

So....I had to track you to your lair, you bastard! How DARE you give me a one shroom rating after i saved your worthless pitiable life!  :mad:



:grin:


I tried to re rate you but found that i already had :yesnod: My sentiments stand  :smirk:


--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: new will smith song [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #4255238 -

i read somewhere that if someone saves your life, they feel indebted to you the rest of their life and wouldn't hesisitate to send money on a whim. so i decided to try it out. No flaming the the pub


--------------------
I am in love with Acidic_Sloth


Edited by gdman (06/04/05 09:22 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: new will smith song [Re: looner2]
    #4255240 -

BACK ON TOPIC


--------------------
I am in love with Acidic_Sloth


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: new will smith song [Re: looner2]
    #4255253 -

matchbox20 sucks. Its very whiny, "I don't want to be lonley anymore, whoaoa ohh, whooaah oh". Geez man you are a fucking rockstar stop being a nutless bitch.


--------------------
I am in love with Acidic_Sloth


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: new will smith song [Re: looner2]
    #4255263 -

How bout totally shit faced broke? I've just found a new domicile for $530 a month(with cable) as opposed to the gargantuan $760 i am paying here for my one bedroom apartment :yesnod: Plus i'm getting a way cheaper internet connection and making my own booze :grin:

Back on topic, who the phuck is will smith anyway?  :confused:


--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"


Edited by gdman (06/04/05 09:23 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: new will smith song [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #4255270 -

he sings healthy black music that has a nice feel to it. he doesn't swear and try to act like ghetto trash.


dave matthews bands new song is really bad too. this is depressing. he just pitches his voice in extreme ways and people think it sounds good, but all he is saying is "stay beautiful american baby". That is so boring. you got nothing to say dave, even college kids don't like you anymore


--------------------
I am in love with Acidic_Sloth


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: new will smith song [Re: looner2]
    #4255284 -

You know man, just on your personal merit i will DL that tune after i reinstall WinMx(yeah, they kinda like torched it along with most of my other programs while in was in the shop supposedly getting "fixed)Black music has long been the underlying force to white boi music: Zeppelin, the Stones etc :yesnod:


--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: new will smith song [Re: looner2]
    #4255286 -

I, pulled, up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie "Yo holmes smell ya later". I looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel Air......


--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: new will smith song [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #4255289 -

will smith aint the best but hes the best black there is, beside eagle eye cherry? his song reminds of my dead friend R.I.P buddy.

you get your life in order freak then send me money ok?


--------------------
I am in love with Acidic_Sloth


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: new will smith song [Re: looner2]
    #4255292 -

kelly clarkson looks like a cross between a pig and a cow. why is she getting song deals? american idol really f-ed up here, because she is really bad looking to be in the top 10.


--------------------
I am in love with Acidic_Sloth


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: new will smith song [Re: looner2]
    #4255327 -

I'd fuck her.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Dead, Clarkson, MI 7/27/04
( 1 2 all )
kosmic_charlie 2,167 20 07/28/04 01:46 PM
by Phishgrrl
* TELL ME PROGRAM LIKE KAZAA AND WINMX O_O T0aD 1,125 10 09/09/03 03:43 PM
by Tasty_Smurf_House
* Who saw Smith last night? Hyper_Panda_GO 401 7 09/25/06 01:58 AM
by MADPANTSDOME
* Songs that make you cry..........
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Bullfrog1 27,727 127 09/05/22 05:49 PM
by oursoulsinmotion
* Greatest Songs Not on an Album
( 1 2 3 all )
sox24 4,166 40 07/19/06 07:15 PM
by UncleLuke
* Song of the day. . . kingofthemtn151 716 10 01/24/06 12:15 AM
by mushymushman
* Ode to the Smiths DoctorJ 675 5 05/25/06 09:10 PM
by Krishna
* post a song
( 1 2 3 4 all )
wrestler_az 5,883 79 12/08/06 02:04 AM
by blissedout

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
606 topic views. 0 members, 43 guests and 133 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.