Home | Community | Message Board

Vaposhop
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Herb Grinder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinebeatnicknick
The Innovator
Male User Gallery

how to extract all those preservatives off MG seeds
    #4248770 - 06/02/05 05:30 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Read the title. How do I get rid of the preservatives getting me sick? I know I can just take Dramamine, but I am more concerned with my health. Plus my stomach is notorious for nausea. I took 25 seeds last night to test drive these puppies (this is a last resort, my weed dealer was busted and hasn't payed me back, and there are no way I can get shrooms or acid were I live) and they made me feel a little funny and I actually enjoyed it. I can't wait to take 100 of these wonders. Thanks!

Oh and a side question, is it possible to trip off weed, and if so do is the amount of weed or the kind of weed?

--------------------
I don't think for myself. I think as though I'm explaining my thoughts to someone else. I'm concerned only for those listening.

Edited by beatnicknick (06/02/05 05:34 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineShroomyTunes
psychedeliac

Loc: Ontario
Re: how to extract all those preservatives off MG seeds [Re: beatnicknick]
    #4248858 - 06/02/05 05:43 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

i dont know if preservatives is the right word. I think cold water extraction is the way to get rid of them I'm not sure though. Never messed around with LSA..yet.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #4248861 - 06/02/05 05:43 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

As far as MG seeds, look for organic ones that aren't treated. Better yet, look into HBWR seeds, they are stronger and require a much lower dose.

You can always grow your own mushrooms.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlinebeatnicknick
The Innovator
Male User Gallery

Re: how to extract all those preservatives off MG seeds [Re: gdman]
    #4249002 - 06/02/05 06:08 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

which requires money. BTW i didn't mean extract the preservatives, I meant get rid of them.

--------------------
I don't think for myself. I think as though I'm explaining my thoughts to someone else. I'm concerned only for those listening.

OfflinePryme
Searching...
Loc: South Carolina
    #4249400 - 06/02/05 08:07 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

No, what he's saying is doing the cold water extract helps get rid of the nausea and the such. I have 6 grams in my garage right now. It's kinda scaring me because the 20z bottle their in is starting to look weird. lol. The bottom of the bottle is blueish green at the tips and on the inside there are chunks of white floating around. Yeah, I'll take some dramamine and down it some time when I feel the setting is good.

OfflinePryme
Searching...
Re: how to extract all those preservatives off MG seeds [Re: Pryme]
    #4249429 - 06/02/05 08:13 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Also, you don't necessarily need money. Make friends and try to learn and help others when they need help and karma will help you out dude. Alot of people give things out like prints for free because after a harvest, they can make a good many. I'd help you, but I don't have any right now. You could go into the marketplace when you are able to and try to offer up non-shroom items for trade and maybe people will buy into it and pay in shroom supplies.

OfflinepH_
Voyager
 User Gallery

Loc: New England
    #4249513 - 06/02/05 08:32 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Pryme said:
No, what he's saying is doing the cold water extract helps get rid of the nausea and the such. I have 6 grams in my garage right now. It's kinda scaring me because the 20z bottle their in is starting to look weird. lol. The bottom of the bottle is blueish green at the tips and on the inside there are chunks of white floating around. Yeah, I'll take some dramamine and down it some time when I feel the setting is good.

that doesnt sound good. how long have they been sitting there? from what i hear, if they soak too long the "bad stuff" will also go into the water  :sad:

OfflinePryme
Searching...
Re: how to extract all those preservatives off MG seeds [Re: pH_]
    #4249569 - 06/02/05 08:47 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

For...for a few days maybe since Monday-Tuesday...so should I go ahead and trash it?

Invisibleavorg
Quixotic
Folding@home Statistics
    #4250437 - 06/03/05 12:03 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

i find that washing the whole seeds in vinegar first lessens the nausea without taking away potency.

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
Re: how to extract all those preservatives off MG seeds [Re: avorg]
    #4251415 - 06/03/05 07:37 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

yes, vinegar...
or anything acidic...
even a couple drops of muriatic acid (HCl) into a quart of water makes an excellent rinse for removing pesticide residues, not just from mg-seeds, but from most produce -
soak for a few minutes, swish around, rinse thoroughly, dry & consume...

(for mgs, you could just sprout them for a couple days & the husks will sorta rinse away...
& there's some stuff that's just naturally in the husks that is allegedly sorta bad for you (y'know, the old cyanogenic glycoside rumor :wink: ...)
& don't forget to use distilled water, or at least water that has NO chlorine in it, eh?)

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Offlinebeatnicknick
The Innovator
Male User Gallery

Re: how to extract all those preservatives off MG seeds [Re: gnrm23]
    #4252197 - 06/03/05 02:53 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

OKay, thanks. Can someone explain the cold water method? ALready I'm going to soak my seeds in vinegar and the use the cold water method to lessen the nausea, and hopefully dramamine and weed will completely kill the nausea. I have to probably wait a few days before I consume these 150 seeds because I ate some the other day, but I promise I'll give you my full report.

--------------------

OfflinepH_
Voyager
 User Gallery

#4253415 - 06/03/05 08:44 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

get distilled water, not tap water. i hear poland springs works well and thats what im using right now. grind the seeds thourougly with a coffee grinder or pepper grinder. pepper grinder seems to work best for me, but is more time consuming. just add water, some lime/lemon juice, and shake for a bit. let it sit for like 5 minutes, then shake for a few minutes. repeat this for like 30 mins, or a hour. im doing an hour just to be sure. strain, chug, trip :sun:

Offlinebeatnicknick
The Innovator
Male User Gallery

Re: how to extract all those preservatives off MG seeds [Re: pH_]
    #4255639 - 06/04/05 01:21 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

great! i do happen to have distilled water and lemon juice in the fridge, i think this will turn out great! i have all my supplies out ready for tonight. one more question though, i think i heard it takes 1 hour for the effects to kick in, but how long for the peak?

--------------------

OfflinepH_
Voyager
 User Gallery

#4257510 - 06/04/05 11:23 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

im not sure about peak. for me, when the weed high is creeping away the lsa trip goes away too it seems. when i toke again, it comes back. i wonder what itll do tonight, im halfway through drinking 13g mg water :smile:

Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male Arcade Champion: Plumber

Loc: California
    #4257583 - 06/04/05 11:46 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

beatnicknick said:Oh and a side question, is it possible to trip off weed, and if so do is the amount of weed or the kind of weed?

Yes, it is possible to "trip off weed".  The amount?  Depends on the cannabinoid profile of the bud you are starting with.  It might be a joint, it might be a batch of brownies made with two ounces, or just not happening with that profile.  It is generally accepted and believed that the more psychedelic strains of marijuana are all high in tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THCV (not to be confused with THC-V) and probably some ratio of the other cannabinoids (it's really hardly studied, but one person claims they brought THCV up to around 12% in one strain and received no psychedelic effects, thus my suspicion of other cannabinoids working with THCV).  It is said many lower-african, asian, and australian (in that general region) SATIVAS are more prevelent in THCV and more psychedelic.

So how are you going to find it?  You're just going to have to get lucky, I guess.  Also, I firmly believe that psychedelic marijuana trips are a lot more heavily dependent on set and setting than the "traditional" hallucinogens.

I've had a full out of body experience from a single joint I smoked on several heads...  No idea what kind of weed it was (I didn't care back then), but it was crazy :smile:

--------------------
delta9

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Herb Grinder

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience