Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
is something wrong with me?
    #4246801 - 06/02/05 01:54 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

200+ mushrooms trips, 20+ LSD trips, tanks upon tanks of nitrous, multiple experiences with DMT, 3 attempts at 20x salvia......

Not one goddamn full on materialized hallucination. even with atleast 10 extreme lvl 5 trips and full ego loss have I ever encountered elves, aliens, demons, angels, or spirits. Never has a tree talked to me, never has someones face melted off. I have only had intense distortions of already "existing" things; like seeing a tree and thinking it was someone walking towards me etc.

not that I am looking for these things when I trip, or attempting to see this. Until I joined this forum, I called BS on all sorts of "elves running up my arm" stories. It always seemed to me that people would fabricate or embellish their stories because they thought that things like seeing elves running up your arm was mandatory for a "real" trip and so went along with the naked emporer and said "yes the clothes are great".

But now.... I am doubting my synical assumption. Is there anyone else out there who has this same paradox?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

Re: is something wrong with me? [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4246823 - 06/02/05 02:05 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

how exactly do you have a lvl 5 without a single visual hallucination.

alot of times, 'level 5' trip is misunderstood...

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
Re: is something wrong with me? [Re: felix]
    #4246871 - 06/02/05 02:30 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

oh, i have hallucinations, just not fully materialized hallucinations. Like I wont see something that isnt there. I have had full blown dream like hallucinations, but I am always in a wheat field, or on the water, by myself. Probably the biggest hallucination i ever had was seeing my friend about a foot tall, when he was actually about 20-30 feet away, distance didnt come in as a factor and he seemed as if he weas standing before me at the size he appeared 30 feet away.
I knew the first thing someone was going to say was "well, you havent had a lvl 5 trip then". I have had plenty of them, but just never had any materializations of people, elves, etc...

OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
    #4246875 - 06/02/05 02:33 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

how many dry grams have you taken?

--------------------
]

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
Re: is something wrong with me? [Re: Wysefool]
    #4246892 - 06/02/05 02:47 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

oh jeez.... the most at one time? At Bonnaroo I ate an 8th of shrooms and over the course of 4 hours took 7 hits of acid and 2 tabs of some killer X.
Of just shrooms? i dont really know, because everytime I have tripped lvl 5 it has been wet weight, straight outta tha box. Wet Weight I once took 50+ grams of some Penis Envies. I think the most i ever took dried though was a quarter of homegrown of cambodians.

My level of tripping shouldnt even be in question here, i can honestly say I have had many lvl 5 trips, I think I just get hallucinations expressed in a different way. On one of my lvl 5's before I went into a bodily coma like state, the entire inside of my mouth wasnt just numb, it was non-existent to me, another time as I layed on a bed and sunk into one, I watched a tapestry of Jerry Garcia above me and was flying along the peaks of the wrinkles and into the canyons of shade until the universe shattered.

Offlinenonoman
ambassador
Male User Gallery

Loc: the wood
    #4246953 - 06/02/05 03:46 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

You're not alone. I've always considered full-blown hallucinations as embellishments, too.

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #4246964 - 06/02/05 03:55 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Don't worry, everyone trips differently! Just because you don't see those things doesn't mean anything is wrong with you. I've never seen an elf. I have interacted with visuals of archetypal characters from time to time (usually formed from the texture of my ceiling) and sometimes my brain mixes with my eyes to "project" an image of something that isn't there.

Keep in mind that trips are intensely personal...what someone might interpret as a "spirit" you might see as something totally different.

It's all how you interpret things. Do you place much stock in elves, demons, or aliens in your sober life? If not, that might be your answer right there.

Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: is something wrong with me? [Re: nonoman]
    #4246965 - 06/02/05 03:56 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Right...I've never had a "HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THAT PINK ELEPHANT FLYING WITH MICKEY MOUSE ON ITS BACK!!!!111ELEVEN!2!"

In my experience they are always embellisments. I guess I'm cynical also. I've had extreme distortions of real things, like thinking that distant lights were people coming to get us out in the dessert, or where everything is melting into everything else, etc. etc.

I guess I did see ants crawling up a wall in a bathroom once on LSD, and could replicate that hallucination in others by telling them about it, and could see it again when I would trip at that house...but that's it.

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan Flag
Re: is something wrong with me? [Re: myndreach]
    #4246978 - 06/02/05 04:08 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

sounds like what youre looking for is datura. if you want to see the things urban myth would normally suggest psychadellics are about.
but as for mushrooms and acid
ive never seen elves or angels. tho ive seen sounds, and faces twist into demonic patterns. messages hidden between suggestion made visable in the layout of surroundings, 3d fractalized images of power, sensations of emotion made physical, i havent "seen" or "heard" plants talking to me, but i have "beleived" that they were talking to me in whatever was they do.
i havent seen an angel fly downand speak the word of god, but i have seen endless angels wraped about the fabric of a cavernous abyss in the lines of a scribbled etching, they filled all sight and smell and brought a quality of purity. a oneness and connection, a loss of self as a great aquisition of all.
i havent seen elves, but ive felt mischeif in the air that can only come from a playful spirit with tiny hands and strange power.

embellishment? i know you don't doubt what im saying, now, i suppose you understand what i mean so i'll stop.

Offlineduster
psychadelicgardener
Male User Gallery

Loc: ARIZONA,TRANSLVANIAA,ETC....
Re: is something wrong with me? [Re: Mitchnast]
    #4246995 - 06/02/05 04:27 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Ive had visual things completey come out of no where They have always been body parts not a full person like say eyeballs,arms,hands, a bald head with quickly changing emotions and yes these looked 100% real although on acid I did have hallucinations of strange cartoonish characters of all sizes chilling on everything whereever I went and they never moved hehe I felt like I was tripping on acid with all of them and smoking weed with them it was a greatest time I've ever had. ACID <3

--------------------
"Life is created out of the seeking of knowledge."

OfflineVex
Stranger
    #4247001 - 06/02/05 04:31 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i saw a red humanoid mantis being one time. it was checking me out for a little while. anyone ever see any mantis beings before?

Offlinegrphish
the Modern dayPacman

Re: is something wrong with me? [Re: Vex]
    #4247074 - 06/02/05 05:44 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

the biggest hallucination ive had was sensing a wormhole-spiral in my brain then i saw it wrap my brain around and then i could see it and it centered on my face and pulled me up to fly.. but of course i didnt know how to fly so i turned my attention somewhere else :/

--------------------
BoUnCy BaLL IS All SoUrCe OF LIGhT AnD HaPPiNeSS!!~! *bEEP* *beEP*

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
Re: is something wrong with me? [Re: grphish]
    #4247536 - 06/02/05 10:32 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Ive tried datura a few times, but never smoked enough to even really trip. I was too scared to go too deep with it because I have heard that it can make you into a mental invalid.

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #4247576 - 06/02/05 10:51 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah a hallucinagenic dose is a toxic one. Better to stay away from that shit.

If you have had a level five, why do you care about external visual hallucinations? Once I reached that level in my mind, visuals are like wallpaper, pretty decorations. Not that that matters.

You say you have only done a quarter dry shrooms, try upping the dosage in a dark room. Wet and dry weight are completely different, no 10 to 1 ratio will do it. But really, visuals don't matter, I am more wrapped up in myself.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Loc: Texas
    #4247579 - 06/02/05 10:51 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I am the same way I see things but it is stuff that actually real. Never once have i seen something that isnt there. I did one time in a trip see my friend kevin when I looked at my boyfriend but there faces do look a lot a like in real life.... so I know what you are talking about exactly

--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

#4247611 - 06/02/05 11:05 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

don't look for visuals in comparison to what other people have described, because having expectations can cause you to miss out on a lot of things you are being shown. for me, some trips have been vividly visual, and some have had almost none. most of the time it's nothing more than extremely bright colors and breathing effects on flat surfaces, but occasionally i see geometric patterns in things, "nets" of color in the air, morphing, twisting, grass crawling up my arm, things like that...but it's always just modifications of what is already there. like macreatime said, once you hit a level 5 ego loss state, why worry about visualizations? everyone experiences these things differently, just keep yourself open to whatever you may be shown and try not to hold expectations based on what other people have told you they've seen :tripping: happy tripping!

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
Re: is something wrong with me? [Re: Hendostan]
    #4247721 - 06/02/05 11:38 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i never have any expectations beyond the expectation to learn something. Maybe some part of me is a little jealous, if people are really having full blown materializations. I would love to have a conversation with a tree or an elf...i think.

But yes, visuals are frills. My most memorable and liked trips were ones of intense mind fuck and confusion which were slowly peeled away by cognition and mental respite.

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #4247761 - 06/02/05 11:49 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I have never spoke with a plant, but I had an experience of communicating with one. The plant only had one message and that was "HERE." That is all the plant had to say, it was its sole existence. It answered all there was to know about what plants do and think.

So what about the dark room and say eight or nine dried grams?

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
    #4247815 - 06/02/05 12:01 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I don't think you really hallucinate on any of those drugs.

that's the funny thing.

I've gotten pretty retarded on tons of LSD and/or mushrooms
and the best I've seen is my friend turn into McGruff the crime
dog and a bunch of snakes in the grass.

I always thought Datura and mescaline where the two that
actually fomented legitimate hallucinations.

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
Re: is something wrong with me? [Re: afoaf]
    #4247862 - 06/02/05 12:12 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

there is a guy in nashville with a float tank. My friend who is really into sensory deprivation studies is calling him right now to see if he uses it commercially.
I have never sat in darkness on 8 dried grams, but since I have some time tonight and just so happen to have a copious amount of shrooms, i might try it if i am feeling up to it.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds