Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleLiz
Owl Lady
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Massachusetts
going to see U2!!!
    #4217657 - 05/25/05 07:44 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I am so excited.  This girl I work with got tickets to go see U2 tomorrow night in Boston, and invited me to come with her.  The show has been sold out forever, and tickets are unbelievably expensive, but she wont let me give her any more than face value (which is like $50)  I've loved U2 since I was a little kid (my mom raised me on them)  and now I get to see them live!!  :grin:

I will take pics and if they come out good, I'll post them.

:dancing: :jamming:

--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: going to see U2!!! [Re: Liz]
    #4217686 - 05/25/05 08:04 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I'm jealous! You're gonna have a great time...they're awesome showmen.

You know when they came to NYC when they released this past (kinda crappy) album, and they played under the Brooklyn Bridge? I waited on line for 8 hours or so just to see that...totally worth it. I'm seeing them at MSG in the fall..can't wait.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleLiz
Owl Lady
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: going to see U2!!! [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4217696 - 05/25/05 08:09 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah from what I hear, last night they did a good mix of old and new stuff. If I hear "one" and "mysterious ways" live, I'll leave there happy.

--------------------
Should ever be forgot.

Male

#4217702 - 05/25/05 08:10 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Ahhh I get chills imagining One live...I would also want to hear Bullet the Blue Sky and I Will Follow.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleLiz
Owl Lady
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4217750 - 05/25/05 08:40 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

And who's gonna ride your wild horses...and Sunday bloody sunday...ahhhh I can't wait

--------------------
Should ever be forgot.

Male

#4217754 - 05/25/05 08:40 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Baby, baby, baby, light my way. /swoon

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleLiz
Owl Lady
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4217761 - 05/25/05 08:42 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

:drooling:

She told me this morning that I was coming with her, and I completely unintentionally shrieked really loud in the middle of my quiet office.  I don't care though....I was excited  :tongue:

--------------------
Should ever be forgot.

Male

#4217763 - 05/25/05 08:43 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

A good healthy shriek now and then is just what we all need.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleLiz
Owl Lady
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4217770 - 05/25/05 08:44 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

:yesnod:

Since it seems toi be just me and you talking here anyways I'm gonna go off topic...are you coming to the gathering?

--------------------
Should ever be forgot.

Male

#4217782 - 05/25/05 08:50 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Let me do a quick task at work, and then I'll give a detailed reply of all the possibilities and stipulations occurring right now.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Male

#4217799 - 05/25/05 09:00 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Okay! So. I won't be confirmed for the gathering for another week or so. Next weekend, from like June 2nd to the 5th, my girlfriend is going away to Colorado. I don't think I'm going to have a serious talk with her about me going to the gathering until right before then or right after then, to help put it in perspective. To say, you know, you skydiving in Colorado without me is just as crazy as me going wild in the Ohio Jungle without you.

I've been talking to her roommate about it and we both think she'll be okay with it...I can just see her being weirded out and worried a little, you know? Since Del offered a ride and comes into the city I think maybe she'll come over and smoke sometime with me and my girlfriend and then Lucy will see that shroomery people are good peoples. Which she already knows really cause I talk about you guys a lot, and she knows how much Shroomery means to me. She met iloveraving when he came to visit last weekend and thought he was cool.

When I think about the gathering, I think, "Wow. This is an experience I could never be in the middle on. If I don't go, I'll always feel like I missed out on a great experience. And if I go, I'll always know that I've done this wonderful thing." So I mean...yeah, I'm coming.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleLiz
Owl Lady
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4217806 - 05/25/05 09:02 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Do you have AIM?

--------------------
Should ever be forgot.

Male

#4217809 - 05/25/05 09:03 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah I just shut it off but gimme a sec and I'll load it back up. My AIM name's in my profile here.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Jump to top Pages: 1

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate