Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'
    #4205348 -

Keep them doggies rollin, Rawhide!!!
\
\
lol I am fucked up!!! @ beans down the hatch and it is nice! How is the Shroomery doing, tonight? :sun:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' [Re: blissedout]
    #4205363 -

I think it is kind of quite. But I haven't really been on in at least 6 months so maybe this is normal now.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' [Re: blissedout]
    #4205374 -

ready to crash out, got to be up by 5 am...again, it is almost 12 midnight here,, have a nice 6 beer buzz going but about falling asleep..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' [Re: whiterabbit13]
    #4205378 -

Wow, I barely remember who you are! You used to have a diff avatar then, huh?


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' [Re: Skunk420]
    #4205381 -

Aww man! Well, it was nice kicking one or two posts with ya, anyway! :smirk:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' [Re: blissedout]
    #4205383 -

I'm bored so I think I might get drunk. But probably not.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' [Re: blissedout]
    #4205388 -

hey I have been busy lately, working overtime...lately, getting less sleep..sorry mang..I need my sleep I am a cashier, I need to keep track of money all the time..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' [Re: Skunk420]
    #4205402 -

Hella- Nice to see you, mang!

Skunk-I feel ya working all the damn time!! That is why I hardly ever get on the comp, anymore. Trying to save some good spending money for the festivals, this summer.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' [Re: blissedout]
    #4205404 -

Hows the roll going?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4205422 -

It is nice and smooth with a hint of heat flashes and rushing. Speedy.
brb-got some friends that just stopped by to smoke a bowl. Stick around, you all!!


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' [Re: blissedout]
    #4205426 -

working to pay fines, I am behind now. I will be able to go the club next paycheck..on the 5th of next month, but until then...overtime is still not enough sometimes..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' [Re: blissedout]
    #4205432 -

You still on bliss?

I haven't done ecstasy in so fucking long, I hope all is going well. Even though I don't see it how it possibly wouldn't, ecstasy is awesome :tripping:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4205439 -

I cant use X it will come up as meth or amphedimines..in a drug test..if i can get it, I am sure it is around, but why fail a drug test to go to jail?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' [Re: Skunk420]
    #4205448 -

Man skunk, you talk about your drug testing a lot. It must be really be sucking for you right now, sorry man. Much love, tis bowls for you :bongload:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4205456 -

shrooms dont come up on a drug test, it has been 2 months since I smoked weed i am used to it by now..can get those sometimes..it sucks, but when it has been this long, weed does not exist in my brain..if I smelled it burning then I would be going crazy but I dont hang arind when my friends smoke weed..i am usually too busy to hang with anyone lately..going to bed..

Edited by skunk78395 (05/22/05 12:09 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' [Re: blissedout]
    #4205462 -

Yo BlissedOut....

Hope you and DS are doin' swell! :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4205464 -

who is DS?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4205467 -

DankSistah. His girlfriend's screen name.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4205469 -

ah


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4205474 -

Would you accept the word 'ah' in a game of Scrabble?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Henry Rollins on rave and modern rock music
( 1 2 3 all )
trekie 3,984 45 07/23/10 05:45 AM
by Adamist
* Rollin rollin rollin !!!!!!!!
( 1 2 3 all )
Snape 3,643 42 01/27/05 12:30 PM
by Snape
* So, like, I want to try ecstasy again.
( 1 2 all )
psychejam 2,813 26 04/23/08 11:23 PM
by Robo
* Dances-with-Pharms --- share your experiences with Ecstasy on Raves, Dance/Trance etc parties
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 5,402 30 12/16/07 12:02 AM
by Dephect
* Ecstasy
( 1 2 all )
Ediblefreakboy 1,424 37 12/20/08 11:21 AM
by Ediblefreakboy
* Saget's in the backseat rollin' a blunt Schwip 1,847 12 09/02/06 06:14 AM
by JiggleThaHandle
* My Employer is ILLEGALLY Stealing Overtime Pay From Me
( 1 2 3 all )
LayYouIn 3,415 43 11/19/08 09:35 PM
by LayYouIn
* White House Plans to Force Employers to Pay More Overtime... mpd 672 9 12/01/14 04:22 PM
by Konyap

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,914 topic views. 3 members, 38 guests and 315 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.061 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.