Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: While we're at it, BDSM [Re: Noetical]
    #4180574 -

haha


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: While we're at it, BDSM [Re: emptywisdom]
    #4180739 -

Thanks for all of the advice tom. Im going to sit down and have a talk with her next time I see her which should be this weekend depending on how the week goes. After reading that post I guess I definately was "vanilla". hah. That is some good shit you posted.

Today on the phone I hinted around to her indirectly I wanted to try new things with her.I said no leather suits or any shit like that but just some very weird shit. She kept drilling me for specifics. I just told her she is going to have to wait and see next time I see her.

So we shall see how things go.

On another note,

emptywisdom said:
I like to do things slow and soft and keep desire at a peak until the experience, well, peak's. Not that i'm apposed to intensity, I actually find this way to be the most intense.



I know how that goes bro. Making love with the right girl is definately an awesome ecstatic experience. However in my experiences there must be emotion involved and a rubber is out of the question. Although I don't really have much experience seeing as Iv only made love to one girl (multiple times and the same girl who wants me to get all kinky n shit hah) and I am completely in love with her. Other chicks Iv been with that I had no emotion for and was wearing a rubber going slow was out of the question.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Edited by mattzdope (06/23/05 11:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: While we're at it, BDSM [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4180814 -

watch out, tomk is a little girl and might rate you a 1 for posting in his threads.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: While we're at it, BDSM [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4181584 -

it'd be bad if you try to go BDSM on your girl and she sais WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU FREAK LEAVE ME ALONE AAAAAAAA

which is very likely to happen


--------------------
BoUnCy BaLL IS All SoUrCe OF LIGhT AnD HaPPiNeSS!!~! *bEEP* *beEP*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: While we're at it, BDSM [Re: grphish]
    #4188745 -

Strike, dear mistress, and cure his heart

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: While we're at it, BDSM [Re: MushmanTheManic]
    #4188748 -

i am tired
i am weary
i could sleep for a thousand years
a thousand dreams, that would awake me

:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* did you get spanked as a kid? DARKONAUT 2,020 18 08/13/09 07:56 AM
by koraks
* multi orgasms !!! KOPELANDIAA 3,903 11 06/21/03 04:25 AM
by Edame
* are women by nature truly submissive during sex....
( 1 2 all )
Cannabischarlie 1,859 20 09/20/09 11:43 AM
by blewmeanie
* The NO SPANKY SPANK challenge returns - WEEK 1
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
BrAiN 15,015 155 11/29/07 12:56 PM
by BrAiN
* Fathers spanking their daughters??
( 1 2 3 4 all )
michaelsartery 5,986 78 04/04/11 08:49 PM
by Konyap
* Things your partner does that you absolutely love!
( 1 2 all )
AlteredAgain 2,945 36 03/11/09 03:05 AM
by polantis
* why can't we spank our kids any more
( 1 2 all )
Brainiac 3,568 20 05/14/06 09:41 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Really extreme female bdsm, for free tibberous 3,554 16 01/24/11 10:30 PM
by Frost

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,137 topic views. 9 members, 11 guests and 73 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.