Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I'm so hipster ...
    #4183624 -

I just started listening to the Gang of Four. They were the killers before the killers were even the killers.

Fuck I'm cool! :craven: :jazzman: :mrt: :mrt: :turtle: :animal: :goombah: :gonzo: :gangsta: :megaman: :playboy: :poison:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so hipster ... [Re: Noetical]
    #4183628 -

oh


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so hipster ... [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4183662 -

Who are the killers?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so hipster ... [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4184299 -

did you just use hipster as an adjective?


--------------------
Without love in the dream
It will never come true

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so hipster ... [Re: Hooty]
    #4184302 -

why do u ask questions you know the answer to?

yes, he did.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so hipster ... [Re: Freeker]
    #4184308 -


Nothing is any good if other people like it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so hipster ... [Re: Noetical]
    #4184387 -

Not true.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so hipster ... [Re: Redstorm]
    #4184399 -

yeah well,

my record collection can beat up your record collection

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so hipster ... [Re: Noetical]
    #4184412 -

gang of four  :heart:


--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so hipster ... [Re: BanJankri]
    #4184422 -

Ban,

I just downloaded

Damaged Goods
I Found that Essence Rare
Not Great Men
History's Bunk

I need a bigger fix, help me out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so hipster ... [Re: BanJankri]
    #4184427 -

BanJankri said:
gang of four  :heart:



And mine can't beat up this guys collection

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so hipster ... [Re: Noetical]
    #4184429 -

Download the new Dredg cd. It's called "Catch Without Arms".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so hipster ... [Re: Redstorm]
    #4184469 -

Werd.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so hipster ... [Re: Noetical]
    #4184473 -

get the albums I would say.
Songs of the Free
Entertainment
Solid Gold
are some I really like. Be open to differences in the sound of the band between the albums though :smile:


--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so hipster ... [Re: Noetical]
    #4184711 -

The Killers blow. So do The Bravery.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so hipster ... [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4184799 -

I agree


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so hipster ... [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4184829 -

Now Bloc Party, there's a new band I can sink my teeth into.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so hipster ... [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4184858 -

I haven't been able to stop listening to Helicopter.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so hipster ... [Re: Noetical]
    #4185088 -

i cant find new kids on the block on vinyl anywere........


--------------------
X II IV

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so hipster ... [Re: X24]
    #4185091 -

your not looking in my garage!


--------------------
z(0)=pixel;z(n+1)=z(n)^2+c

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm going to shoot Skrillex in the face with an RC helicopter
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Atheist 6,443 90 11/19/11 06:45 PM
by AnonO
* Another ecstasy story... Day 2 (Gang fights, murders, and police helicopters) StrandedVoyager 3,854 18 06/26/05 09:50 PM
by StrandedVoyager
* why do "hipsters" say theyre not hipsters
( 1 2 3 all )
Sheekle 5,598 49 06/07/12 07:25 PM
by Envix
* Hipster: The Dead End of Western Civilization
( 1 2 all )
Psilocybeingzz 4,345 39 09/09/08 03:25 PM
by Boots
* Ah, the glory of the hipster subculture
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ViolentFemme 6,936 70 06/27/10 11:37 PM
by cosmo123
* Do hipsters know that ironic isn't funny, anymore? Post your dumb hipster pics! CaptainAhab 3,103 13 12/19/10 03:13 AM
by phish_phreak
* What Is A Hipster? Shroomin Capote 1,274 11 07/03/14 03:00 AM
by jae
* Paranoid schizo complains to city about a "rogue helicopter pilot!" video 245willow19 1,265 4 11/25/12 12:58 PM
by 245willow19

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,320 topic views. 3 members, 26 guests and 202 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.