Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
For those who've played too many PC games and use Bit Torrent.
    #4047864 -

http://www.purepwnage.com has some college/amatuer videos of a farce documentary of a "Pro-Gamer"'s life. Some of the humor is pretty low brow, but all in all it's funny, not to mention rather new comedic territory.
As the thread title implies, I don't recommend this to everyone. I've tried sharing it with friends who have not played many online pc games and all of the humor was lost on them. On the other hand, most gamers that I have showed these too were quite entertained.
Anyway, give them a go if the mood strikes. I will seed them all for a few days. There are only six so far and are all of relatively small file size.


--------------------
I am the devil and I am just like you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: For those who've played too many PC games and use Bit Torrent. [Re: nunciate]
    #4049698 -

SWEET JESUS! THIS IS ME!

Thanks for the link man!


--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: For those who've played too many PC games and use Bit Torrent. [Re: nunciate]
    #4049797 -

hahaha im watchin 106

awesome stuff man


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: For those who've played too many PC games and use Bit Torrent. [Re: barfightlard]
    #4050176 -

Shit is funny man.

"Yeah this lady is going to the china inf. protest"


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: For those who've played too many PC games and use Bit Torrent. [Re: nunciate]
    #4051245 -

Oh lol! These are great :lol:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: For those who've played too many PC games and use Bit Torrent. [Re: trendal]
    #4051943 -

Sweet! Glad you guys liked'em.
BTW, my one roommate is almost exactly like FPS Doug. You may pity me now...


--------------------
I am the devil and I am just like you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: For those who've played too many PC games and use Bit Torrent. [Re: nunciate]
    #4160510 -

Kyle: "noooo, jeremy. He plays *gaaaay* games"

Jeremy: "...y'mean like Warcraft?"


--------------------
I am the devil and I am just like you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: For those who've played too many PC games and use Bit Torrent. [Re: nunciate]
    #4160702 -

That shit was so fucking funny.. BOOM! HEADSHOT! BOOM HEADSHOT!..... BOOOOOOOOOOM! HEADSHOT BITCH...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Torrents:)
( 1 2 all )
Amanita_Muscaria 4,762 37 05/02/04 07:36 PM
by RuNE
* The games we play DragonEyes 1,710 10 12/01/02 07:52 PM
by DragonEyes
* Introducing free pr0n and good music .torrents Lightningfractal 1,624 11 01/22/05 03:49 PM
by baraka
* Jethro Tull appreciation thread! *update*(torrent included!)
( 1 2 all )
Lightningfractal 4,631 27 01/22/05 03:41 PM
by Phred
* Your opinion on the 2010 Olympic Games. PDU 1,640 15 07/13/03 03:21 AM
by HeavenlyBlue
* What Are Some Good X-Box Games? fjbk47985 1,306 8 07/17/03 01:54 AM
by Blastrid
* "White Rabbit" used in video game commercial
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 9,928 27 11/02/02 10:15 AM
by Papaver
* Childrens games that teach hate.
( 1 2 3 all )
Frog31337 4,545 47 10/09/20 05:24 PM
by Baby_Hitler

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,002 topic views. 2 members, 15 guests and 217 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.