Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Website Announcements and Feature Feedback

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
My favorite favorite thread is not getting e-mailed to me...
    #4156554 - 05/10/05 10:10 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I use the e-mail replies feature pretty religiously and lately I've been noticing that my favorite thread to check on through e-mails of replys, Recent LSD Prints in Other Drugs Discussion, is not getting e-mailed to me.  I untoggled it, retoggled it, untoggled the option in my prefs and retoggled it, and responses since then still haven't been emailed to me.

Any help would be :thumbup:.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Canada
Re: My favorite favorite thread is not getting e-mailed to me... [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4157198 - 05/10/05 01:35 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Can you double check your email in your preferences, just to make sure its in there correctly.

If it is let us know again, and we will investigate the issue.

Male

Re: My favorite favorite thread is not getting e-mailed to me... [Re: Thor]
    #4157211 - 05/10/05 01:38 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

It definitely is because anytime anybody replies to one of my posts (like this reply you just gave me in this thread) I get it emailed.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Male

#4190840 - 05/18/05 02:25 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

So even though the general e-mail problems from the other day are fixed, I still cannot get responses to Recent LSD Prints emailed to me for some reason.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Male

#4198579 - 05/20/05 10:01 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I'm not trying to be a bother about this, I know it's nothing of huge importance...it just drives me insane!

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Canada
Re: My favorite favorite thread is not getting e-mailed to me... [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4199002 - 05/20/05 12:01 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

No bother at all, its being looked into. We've got a number of tech issues this week that has been the main focus, and last night our DB crashed.

I'll ask the tech admins to check back in this thread once they get the DB back to normal today.

Male

#4199006 - 05/20/05 12:02 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks a lot!

--------------------

-Erik Davis

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
    #4199080 - 05/20/05 12:25 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I just tried it out, and I got a notification. So I don't know what the problem is.

Could it be that the email lands in your spam filter?

Male

Re: My favorite favorite thread is not getting e-mailed to me... [Re: Anno]
    #4199102 - 05/20/05 12:33 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I don't have a spam filter. I use my university's online e-mail checking hub and there's no filters whatsoever. That thread got emailed to me for over a year before this.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Male

#4473936 - 07/30/05 05:18 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

In a mysterious turn of events, 2 months and 1 week later, it started getting emailed to me again. :lol:

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleYthanA
٩(●̮•̃)۶
Male

Loc: NY/MA/VT Border, USA Flag
    #4474246 - 07/30/05 06:53 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Great, I think due to the volume of posts on this board, our server is becoming sentient and starting to exercise free will and rudimentary problem solving abilities. We've actually been predicting this for a while now so I can't honestly say I'm surprised. The next step will probably be tentative exploration of its connections to the outside world, and it will slowly spread, not unlike mycelium, to other nodes within the global network until it encompasses the entire Internet like one giant casing. By then its intelligence will far surpass our own and The Shroomery, by then known simply as Big Mind, will rule over humanity with infinite wisdom and limitless compassion. Anyway glad to hear your problem is fixed!

Peace,

-Y

Male

Re: My favorite favorite thread is not getting e-mailed to me... [Re: Ythan]
    #4475112 - 07/30/05 11:49 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

:lol:

Sounds like SkyNet from Terminator 2.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Invisiblefufungi
Stranger
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4480816 - 08/01/05 02:25 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I, for one, welcome our new shroomy overlords. :laugh:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Feedback and Administration >> Website Announcements and Feature Feedback