Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
KAIOWAS
    #4135278 -

hey you fahker i see you on the boards!!!

SHOW YOURSELF KNAVE!!!

:heart:

:dancing:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KAIOWAS [Re: Todcasil]
    #4135341 -

he's recovering from his lack of weed in Australia.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KAIOWAS [Re: Todcasil]
    #4135343 -

you bastard you left without saying hello!!

/me puts his tail between his legs and pretends its a second wee wee

:heart:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KAIOWAS [Re: 0xYg3n]
    #4135349 -

no way he should have visited griz and them by now, shirly?


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KAIOWAS [Re: Todcasil]
    #4135430 -

I was having a good talk with the pops, you know...money...love...existence, the whole nine yards. I love conversations like this.

did you get the book yet?


--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KAIOWAS [Re: kaiowas]
    #4135440 -

NO i didnt... and i pretty much blame you :wink:

wow, talkin with the pops? is he a cool guy?

:heart:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KAIOWAS [Re: Todcasil]
    #4135478 -

I blame amazon!!!!  kill amazon!!!! 

her father is really cool.  his entire focus was money money money though.  I understand that it is very important because of the system in general.  The thing is that I don't think happiness is reliant on money. 

this is all a game in the first place and we are all actors playing our roles. 

he told me that what I am is decided by what job I get which of course I disagree.  WE are not our personality, because that changes all the time, just like we are not our jobs because that changes.  Our essence is much deeper and so we don't need to apply such labels to ourselves.  the more labels we apply...the more we have to defend.

I think...what is it that is thinking?

I know... what is it that knows?

where do new ideas come from?

this brain and body is mine....what is this "my"?

:sun:


--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KAIOWAS [Re: kaiowas]
    #4135486 -

Hey kai, having any luck finding weed yet?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KAIOWAS [Re: kaiowas]
    #4135488 -

well at least he didnt woop yer ass for being a love friendly hippy :wink:  dads can be pretty severe.. i know...

:heart:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KAIOWAS [Re: Silversoul]
    #4135519 -

nope..I guess this is a blessing in disguise though as I am looking at myself and aking "why do I feel that I need weed."

pretty good to see how my mind is reacting towards reality.  Another way to improve myself.

lovin it!  :heart:


--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KAIOWAS [Re: kaiowas]
    #4135612 -

:heart:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KAIOWAS [Re: kaiowas]
    #4135756 -

Sounds good. But if you do want to find some, you might want to try contacting grizz and hanky.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KAIOWAS [Re: kaiowas]
    #4135778 -

Oh, and please answer my post in the EDC Gathering thread, if you'd be so kind.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Kaiowas ~ The 2005 after-Easter Interview World Spirit 1,107 7 03/28/05 09:44 PM
by In(di)go
* so I'm moving to australia
( 1 2 3 4 all )
kaiowas 7,757 77 04/25/25 12:03 PM
by gopher
* australia in a month...need suggestions
( 1 2 all )
kaiowas 3,325 28 04/01/05 12:11 PM
by Grizz
* kaiowas
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 993 35 08/10/04 05:13 PM
by kaiowas
* Happy Birthday Kaiowas!
( 1 2 all )
lovelight 1,494 20 11/12/04 10:50 PM
by Todcasil
* We have ourselves a big lurker night here
( 1 2 all )
Ripple 2,042 34 02/18/05 01:37 AM
by Fliquid
* when your talking to yourself MrBump 1,127 7 12/02/04 03:32 PM
by Vvellum
* Adom and Kaiowas
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 1,796 21 03/01/05 09:16 PM
by ricochet

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
517 topic views. 7 members, 13 guests and 215 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.