Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Hummers
    #4098098 -

Yes we all love that kind.

But I'm talking about the ones driven by arrogant, wasteful, suburban assholes with too much money on their hands. I work in the burbs north of TO and I see at least 3 or 4 of them everyday. Can someone tell me the neccessity for a Hummer in the suburbs? Unless you're shooting up nations of little brown people, you can never justify owning one of these things.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hummers [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #4098110 -

12ft long, 2 lanes wide, 65 tons of American pride...

Canyenaroooooooo

Didn't Arnie run over his dog in a hummer?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hummers [Re: Chikitta]
    #4098142 -

That was a waitress and arnold just ran over her boob.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hummers [Re: Chikitta]
    #4098152 -

Lol, Canyonaaarooooooooooooo

"unexplained fires are a matter for the courts!"

shit was funny as hell.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hummers [Re: freddurgan]
    #4098159 -

Can you name the truck with four wheel drive, smells like a steak and seats thirty-five?

Canyonero! Canyonero!

Well, it goes real slow with the hammer down, It?s the country-fried truck endorsed by a clown!

Canyonero! Yah! Canyonero!

12 yards long, 2 lanes wide, 65 tons of American Pride!

Canyonero! Canyonero!

Top of the line in utility sports, Unexplained fires are a matter for the courts!

Canyonero! Canyonero! Yah!

She blinds everybody with her super high beams, She?s a squirrel crushing, deer smacking, driving machine!

Woah, Canyonero! Yah! Drive Canyonero! Woah Canyonero! Woah!

***The Federal Highway comission has ruled the Canyonero unsafe for highway or city driving***

Fucking classic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hummers [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #4098171 -

My neighbor owns one...damn it's nice.
I have to look at that f**ker everyday. It's bright yellow...awesome. Then there's a woman who drives one around the block all the time....I have to look at that one to. I'm so envious.

What was the question?


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hummers [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #4098213 -

Yea. Exactly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hummers [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #4098216 -

I can't stand Hummers, but that's because I live in NYC and there is ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING POINT. A guy on my block has a St. Bernard that's so huge it could eat me, AND a Hummer. Meanwhile all the apartments on our block are tiny. Grrr, I hate that guy, I saw him on my way to work today.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hummers [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #4098220 -

hummers are utter and absolute crap. they are expensive to buy, expensive to drive, clumsy, impractical, and break all the time. why would anyone buy something like that other than as a official statement that they are complete idiots?


--------------------
Mindzpores words of wisdom:
"If you think something is foolproof, you just haven't met proper fools".

Wiccan_Seeker said:
"It is better to adjust to become a better listener than to keep on cranking up the volume".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hummers [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4098221 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
A guy on my block has a St. Bernard that's so huge it could eat me, AND a Hummer.


probably has a dick the size of a matchstick.


--------------------
Mindzpores words of wisdom:
"If you think something is foolproof, you just haven't met proper fools".

Wiccan_Seeker said:
"It is better to adjust to become a better listener than to keep on cranking up the volume".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hummers [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #4098230 -

Is it a Hummer or an H2? I ask because the H2 is ugly as hell whereas the original Hummer is rather cool looking... although they're both a waste in the suburbs. (and I don't even think the original is available to the public)


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hummers [Re: Mindzpore]
    #4098232 -

That's probably really true.

He also dresses as if he's about to go hiking every day...but he just hangs around the neighborhood, seemingly jobless and rich.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hummers [Re: mantis]
    #4098239 -

mantis said:
Is it a Hummer or an H2? I ask because the H2 is ugly as hell whereas the original Hummer is rather cool looking... although they're both a waste in the suburbs. (and I don't even think the original is available to the public)



It's an H2...I think they both look awesome and I'd equally take either if someone was to offer me one.  :grin:


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hummers [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #4098295 -

http://www.fuh2.com - "fuck you and your h2"

I hate those beasts.
people who like them are idiots.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hummers [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #4098342 -

:frown: i thought this was going to be about blowjobs


--------------------

!Benfica Para Sempre!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hummers [Re: warm_gun]
    #4098374 -

warm_gun said:
:frown: i thought this was going to be about blowjobs



:lol:


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hummers [Re: Vvellum]
    #4098389 -

I read somewhere arnold ownes a couple of them. They are really bad for the environment  :thumbdown:


--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hummers [Re: BanJankri]
    #4098419 -

I just saw a stretch hummer on my way out to get lunch a few minutes ago. like WTF?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hummers [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #4098444 -

every time I see an H2 I think of a video I saw on the net a while back of an H2 driving along a dry riverbed. It comes to a portion of the riverbed that's scattered with rocks about the size of basketballs. As soon as it tries to drive over one (a la off-road competition rock-conquering in vagina squirt canyon) the front axelrod snaps in half. All that money for nothing. My jeep cherokee could have owned it (yes, I drive an SUV, and I do use it.... but I also ride my bike whenever possible).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hummers [Re: Turd]
    #4098457 -

You can get a massive tax break by buying a hummer. $38,000 deduction...how can you afford to not have one?
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/104601_hummer17.shtml

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Hummer O2 OneMoreRobot3021 1,465 17 12/05/06 04:45 AM
by goobler
* Road Rage/ Hummer crashes into house. joe666 348 1 09/08/10 06:05 PM
by Prisoner#1
* 500hp Hummer Cowgold 808 8 02/05/07 05:18 PM
by Colbadol
* 140 million year old hammer, Paleolithic Chauvet Cave Paintings Adden 1,534 17 12/27/15 11:08 PM
by Amanita86
* norse mythology question. "thors hammer" - (Mjölnir) drizzit 376 3 07/01/14 09:46 PM
by mushroom_sandwich
* Please do not watch 3 men 1 hammer (or any links to vids in this thread if you're sensitive to gore)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
RonaldFuckingPaul 7,448 123 10/21/10 07:27 PM
by Asante
* GVG Vs. The Hammer. What would you pick to blast off? TheGreenArrow 1,241 14 05/03/14 04:40 AM
by bomboclaat
* Getting embarasingly hammered
( 1 2 all )
MisterMuscaria 1,587 34 12/14/08 03:20 AM
by MisterMuscaria

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,357 topic views. 3 members, 9 guests and 222 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.