Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Re-discovered psychedelics last night
    #4091962 -

Hooray. Long long ago I had my first psychedelic experience and it was great, and there were more after it that were great.

Then I fell into a kind of slump. Most of my experiences were either a.) bad or b.) just not good. I would overthink, or get paranoid, or get sick (LSA/DXM) or something. They just weren't a good experience.

But last night was great! I got a chocolate with about 2 grams or so in it, took about 1g of piracetam, ate the chocolate, and just had a great time. Within like 20 minutes I could just feel very positive energy coming from inside me and it made me really relaxed. Me and my roommate waxed philosophic for a while, we talked about shit, we smoked a few bowls and got really out there, then we hit some salvia.

And I'm not afraid of salvia anymore! I hit it and I just accepted what was happening. I watched, detached as my reality changed before my eyes. And my roommate and I talked about it and he described his salvia experience and it was very similar to mine! I had a mutual understanding which made my NEXT salvia hit even better!

Everything just went really swimmingly and I'm very happy about it. The dose really doesn't matter as much, and I know this. Those chocolates were a perfect amount of mushroom for a good social trip.

:thumbup: :thumbup: for mushrooms, salvia, piracetam, marijuana, my roommate, and life


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Re-discovered psychedelics last night [Re: freddurgan]
    #4091977 -

:thumbup:best news i've heard all day :smile:
good job.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Re-discovered psychedelics last night [Re: emptywisdom]
    #4092018 -

Sounds like a good night man! Did you breakthrough on the salvia?First time i tried salvia was on a high dose of mushies, and brokethrough instantly and had a craaaaaaazy experience. I'm gonna eat an 1/8th tonight, should be really good, it's the full moon. Peace


--------------------
"Everything is not as it seems." Eye

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Re-discovered psychedelics last night [Re: LiveByFreedom]
    #4092040 -

Happy trails brother.  :thumbup: :shroomer: freddurgan, sounds like a great a experience...I'm glad you had a good time.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Re-discovered psychedelics last night [Re: LiveByFreedom]
    #4092061 -

LiveByFreedom said:
Sounds like a good night man! Did you breakthrough on the salvia?First time i tried salvia was on a high dose of mushies, and brokethrough instantly and had a craaaaaaazy experience. I'm gonna eat an 1/8th tonight, should be really good, it's the full moon. Peace



Yeah I did break through. I have no trouble breaking through at all, but it's always been so overwhelming that I just couldn't comprehend what was going on at all. But last night I pieced it together and so Salvia is more like an experience and less of a memory hole, if you follow that.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Re-discovered psychedelics last night [Re: freddurgan]
    #4092227 -

That's awesome!

I don't know too much about Piracetam though...what's it supposed to do?

:sun:


--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Re-discovered psychedelics last night [Re: dblaney]
    #4092282 -

dblaney18 said:
That's awesome!

I don't know too much about Piracetam though...what's it supposed to do?

:sun:



http://www.erowid.org/smarts/piracetam/piracetam.shtml

It's a pretty random substance really. My roommate got a big bag of powdered piracetam for like $7.00. By itself I'd almost claim it's placebo, but when mixed with anything else it just seems to heighten the experience a good bit. Tastes terrible though =(


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Re-discovered psychedelics last night [Re: dblaney]
    #4092291 -

yes, tell us more about the nootropics.

edit: hmmm a big bag of powdered piracetam... was it labeled and
professionally sealed? or was it a sandwich bag?


--------------------
It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!

Edited by BloodNOil (04/24/05 04:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Re-discovered psychedelics last night [Re: BloodNOil]
    #4092315 -

It's pretty much a sandwich bag. It's not an expensive drug. Even buying it in pill form is pretty cheap.

I really don't know what else to say about piracetam though. It's a pretty new substance in my life and I don't have a whole ton of experience. But I will say that two of my most psychedelic "moments", when I was just really feeling something special going on in my mind, were paired up with piracetam.

Once was about 1g of piracetam + a lot of caffeine and guarana + a lot of THC.

The other was last night. So it's been a part of my good experiences, but I couldn't tell you how. It's not a drug that you can really take by itself and objectively evaluate, to me at least.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Re-discovered psychedelics last night [Re: freddurgan]
    #4092332 -

i'll have to check it out for myself then =)


--------------------
It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Re-discovered psychedelics last night [Re: BloodNOil]
    #4092338 -

I looked at the Piracetam FAQ at Erowid, and it seems like they don't know much about it. They THINK it increases the action of CERTAIN neurotransmitters. That is really vague though, so I'm a little sketched out by it.


--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pink Floyd/ Psychedelic Music
( 1 2 all )
trevorda8 4,942 29 01/17/05 02:14 AM
by TM
* How old were you when you discovered masturbation???
( 1 2 3 all )
Amatoxin 5,181 46 05/31/06 08:52 PM
by Burke Dennings
* What if a new drug was discovered/made tommorrow...
( 1 2 3 all )
Spooge 4,122 42 05/25/21 01:46 PM
by shockplague0
* Psychedelic [Mushrooms] Drug Found in Valentine Candy C20H25N3O 1,317 9 02/15/05 08:56 PM
by Kada
* How did you discover the Shroomery?
( 1 2 3 all )
Gr8fulJ420 7,211 48 09/03/04 06:02 PM
by newuser1492
* Psychedelics as pathways to self-actualization? dblaney 2,371 14 07/24/05 02:31 AM
by Colonel Kurtz Ph.D
* What's your psychedellic drug intake tally for the year?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
theorganicdomino 5,134 87 12/02/05 10:04 PM
by Learyfan
* Piracetam
( 1 2 all )
BloodNOil 2,346 24 09/03/05 09:40 PM
by Colonel Kurtz Ph.D

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,298 topic views. 8 members, 193 guests and 399 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.