Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineRedNucleus
Causal Observer
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Seahorse Valley
You must see this website about a man who believes he is Jesus
    #4088934 - 04/23/05 03:47 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------
Namaste

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMovingTarget

Loc: temporary
Re: You must see this website about a man who believes he is Jesus [Re: RedNucleus]
    #4088953 - 04/23/05 03:53 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Is that site taking the pish? His threats are quite immature.

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoactive1984
PositiveCynicist
Male
Loc: California, Monterey Coun...
Re: You must see this website about a man who believes he is Jesus [Re: RedNucleus]
    #4088962 - 04/23/05 03:55 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
"Politics is the best religion and politicians are the worst followers."
-It's ok to trip as long as you don't fall.
-Substance over Style.
-Common sense is uncommon.

Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4089168 - 04/23/05 05:05 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

wow....wow...

InvisibleYrtlzmo
Female
. [Re: RedNucleus]
    #4089222 - 04/23/05 05:19 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Edited by Yrtlzmo (02/04/13 09:36 PM)

Offlinekosmic_charlie
Truckin' in style
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep Elem
Re: You must see this website about a man who believes he is Jesus [Re: Yrtlzmo]
    #4089288 - 04/23/05 05:48 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

So true Yrtlzmo.  :lol:

--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

PositiveCynicist
Male
Re: You must see this website about a man who believes he is Jesus [Re: Yrtlzmo]
    #4089358 - 04/23/05 06:13 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

ethno-centric versions exist.

Some say Jesus was black, those of the middle east portray him to be tanned in complexion (according to the story the most likely version), and Europeans say he was a cracker...

http://www.traditioninaction.org/HotTopics/c001ht.htm

Some believe that Jesus doesn't even exist as no historical evidence durring his time on Earth correlates his actual existance so... :shrug:.

--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
-Substance over Style.

Offlinejonnyjonjonjon
CrackBadger
 User Gallery

Loc: The Pharm
Re: You must see this website about a man who believes he is Jesus [Re: Psychoactive1984]
    #4089516 - 04/23/05 06:57 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

What a fuckin lunatic

--------------------
Mother goose said to the swan "Is that PCP your cooking?" and the swan replied "Yes, yes it is.

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
    #4089535 - 04/23/05 07:03 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

its definitely a joke. read the commandments, its pretty apparent.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

OfflineKamek
Male User Gallery

#4089567 - 04/23/05 07:16 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I don't see the connection between looking like and being anyway...

Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

Re: You must see this website about a man who believes he is Jesus [Re: Kamek]
    #4089665 - 04/23/05 07:46 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I'm pretty sure this is a joke.

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

PositiveCynicist
Male
Re: You must see this website about a man who believes he is Jesus [Re: freddurgan]
    #4089682 - 04/23/05 07:50 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Read the "legal" section of it.... I think that he's attempting to portray something altogether different.

Looks like a joke, but he's just another person attempting to make money through the use of God.

--------------------
-Substance over Style.

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #4090057 - 04/23/05 10:06 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

His story checks out.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#4090070 - 04/23/05 10:10 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

So he is the incarnation of a mythical character? Ha!

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

#4090079 - 04/23/05 10:14 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

And that his friends, also from the region, were named "Matt, John, Luke" and who the fuck ever else, and his mother was Mary.

--------------------

Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
    #4091154 - 04/24/05 10:08 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

this guy is completely nutzz

wacked out of his mind!~

read this one page.
http://tedjesuschristgod.org/truethirdtestamenttobibles/books/tjcgttb_photoalbum3.html

oh my!~

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

OfflineIrishNation
The Color Verde

Re: You must see this website about a man who believes he is Jesus [Re: Roadkill]
    #4091262 - 04/24/05 10:45 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Is it a Joke? I can't tell. There are some refrences to real church things in there. Who would spend that much time on a joke? I am thouroughly confused.

"Then what about her putting my penis in her mouth and performing Oral Sex? This is sin and caused that two of you to become more possessed. Then what about her swallowing the sperm when I ejaculate in her mouth while she was performing Oral Sex on me and then her swallowing? This is Sin and caused you and her to become more possessed. Then what about me performing Oral sex on her and on her Pussy and Clitoris and giving her Orgasm and Multiple Orgasms and many Multiple Orgasms? This is sin and caused you and her to become more possessed. Then what about her jerking Ted off? This is sin and caused the two of you to become more possessed. Then what about Ted using fingers to manipulate her clitoris and giver her orgasms or putting finger inside"

TJCG---

Edited by IrishNation (04/24/05 10:52 AM)

Offlineemptywisdom
simple being oflight
 User Gallery

Loc: Lemuria
Re: You must see this website about a man who believes he is Jesus [Re: IrishNation]
    #4091306 - 04/24/05 11:03 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Ted, the dudes name is friggin Ted! The son of God returns with the name ted! That does it, i've had it with this faith, Ted can take his new bible and his followers and his church and trot his mery way right up to heaven without me, I'm becomeing a Jew, where they still don't belive in Ted.

For Ted so admired the artist rendition of an imagined idea of what Jesus might look like, he adopted that image for his own likeness, and when he attained desired "jesusness" in his image, Ted decided it only made sense to anoint himself "Ted jesus christ GOD". Not that he had to make this distinction himself, as it is painfull obvious with his new, slick, flowing locks and rabi beard that he is, indeed, the second comeing. After all, who else on this planet sports that look?

So kids, the moral of the story here is if you are a parent or ever become one, make sure to love and hold your child enough, or they might just turn out like Ted here. And while I understand the draw in being the mother and father of the son of god, you must trust me here, you do not want your child to turn out like our good friend Ted.

--------------------

Edited by emptywisdom (04/24/05 11:12 AM)

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
Re: You must see this website about a man who believes he is Jesus [Re: emptywisdom]
    #4091321 - 04/24/05 11:09 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Ted is a Handsome fellow.

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

Invisiblefunkymonk
Get's down, withthe get-down.
 User Gallery

Loc: saskatchewan
    #4091334 - 04/24/05 11:11 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

This is Ted Jesus Christ GOD SWEARING that I GUARANTEE YOU THAT I WAS DRASTICALLY HACKED AGAIN! Then when transferring this out to the Internet Site I had more PROBLEMS with that Computer and then this Prophecy file when transferred would only transfer out a 0 byte file. I then looked at the network and was told LOUD SPIRITUALLY you are getting DRASTICALLY HACKED by Demons again! This caused the Prophecy file to be 0 bytes and then I erased this and tried again and this many times and could not transfer this out. This will require another complete install of the Operating System and also FTP on a Computer I use for transferring out files and updates and I felt too tired to do this and decided to do this later. This has been happening for over 7 years and Satan or Devil and Demons DRASTICALLY HACK the actual Computer Ted uses to Update this Internet Site and Internet Content also! Ted uses a separate Writing Computer and keeps this SECURE OFF OF ALL Networks and the Internet and burns a CD when updating this Internet Site on a separate Laptop Computer. Therefore YOU NEED TO REALIZE that this Content is actually also UNSTABLE from DRASTIC HACKING that Ted is CERTAIN AND THIS 100% that these are actual and real Demons with Spiritual Abilities and also on the Internet with Those fingers on keyboards and eyes on screens and NOT Humans in the slightest! Ted will burn and sell you an Archive Copy CD for only $37 if you want this for your Archives and you can afford this! I GUARANTEE you that for over 7 years now that when Satan or Devil and or certain Demons get really UPSET with my writings Those DRASTICALLY HACK my Computer that is on the Internet or Content. I keep getting TOLD LOUD SPIRITUALLY by the Hosts of Ancient Heaven and I keep asking WHY Those would be allowed to DO this and it is that the Host of Ancient Heaven THREATEN Those how much POSSIBLE and are PROTECTING TJCG and the Writing of TJCG and the Internet Sites of TJCG More than any Christian Churches currently or any Country or Nation on World Earth and yet Satan or Devil sometimes orders the Computer that Ted uses to be DRASTICALLY HACKED or actual Content Hacked! This is NOT a game and I GUARANTEE you for years now I have had to reload the Operating System on many times and I AM AN EXPERT on Operating Systems and Computers and Networks and the Internet. I was in and are in Business in this field. This is NOT from Human Hackers because Those have traced me around all over the place and I keep getting TOLD LOUD SPIRITUALLY this is from Demon Hackers that also have Spiritual Surveillance on me and therefore UNDERSTAND from what Computer and therefore where and when I get on the Internet and also have hacked other Computers I get on from other places. I suggest you make a regular and not too frequent SNAPSHOT of this entire Internet Site about once and no more than every 3 months and then take incremental copies of the Books you are reading with the Save Command from your Internet Browser. I also suggest because and I GUARANTEE you that this is NO GAME you purchase an Archive Copy once in a while like no more than every 3 months for Archive that is directly from the Computer of TJCG that is the Writing Computer that is COMPLETELY SECURE and OFF OF THE Internet and NOT on any network in the slightest that Demon Hackers cannot get to this! This Archive Copy is the entire Copy of most of the Writings of TJCG for www.tedjesuschristgod.org starting the 3.5 years before Y2K with and moving forward and is over 12K pages now and also with many photographs and graphics. This is NOT a game to sell CD's and Ted ABSOLUTELY CANNOT guarantee that this Internet Site Content has not be DRASTICALLY HACKED also! Ted will SWEAR that and in the future if or when POLYGRAPH TESTING will TEST TO BE TELLING THE 100% TRUTH that Ted has been getting DRASTICALLY HACKED for over 7 years and keeps getting told LOUD SPIRITUALLY that this is actual Demons and that Ted is getting PROTECTED more than any Christian Church or any Country or Nation on World Earth and this with THREATS of if you DO this then we will DO that and MORE and this DRASTIC HACKING does COSTS Satan or Devil and Demons and Those can still break PROTECTION ORDERS for Humans and Computers and Internet Sites and Places of Worship and Publishing Companies like when Those burned down the Review and Herald Publishing building and Kellogg's huge resort and Persecuted and Tormented and Imprisoned and Tortured the early Christians including what was done in the Roman Coliseum and what Those did through Humans during the Dark Ages and MORE! Ted for years has made ENORMOUS SACRIFICES compared to Teds first 37 years of Riches and Success and Travel and Leisure and PLENTY of Females and this is TRUE TRUE TRUE and this is FIRST for God and then SECOND for the Hosts of Ancient Heaven that Ted now LOVES more than many WIVES some of them and some also like Men that Ted is at WAR with and also for Humans of World Earth and this and then sometimes for self when getting UPSET and Ted is only Human! Ted does COMPLAIN once in a while about NOT having a Female and having to be CELIBATE for over 7 years and keeps getting that Ted is SCARING THE EVERYTHING out of Females that WANT to be HIS and this due to Assassination to Abduction Risks or Legal Mistake Risks for making Religious Mistakes. This Religious Work is Female REPELLANT and Family Repellant and Friend REPELLANT and Human REPELLANT and Ted was NOT and is NOT doing this for a game or fun or entertainment or revenge! Ted does UNDERSTAND that Ted is the Second Coming of Jesus Christ! For any major Christian Church and Bible Publisher and Religious Publisher and CLOSE Follower and Worshipper and them that Obey TJCG that WANTS an Archive Copy for FREE and this once a year Ted will provide these COMPLETELY FOR FREE for your Archive and all you have to do is write on OFFICIAL Stationary or a letter requesting this! Ted will NOT publish your letter or information and will keep this STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL! It is that Satan or Devil ordered this DRASTIC HACKING that did COSTS Those for Ted writing more and TRYING to update Some More of the Next 1000 Years of Prophecies and a Billion Years into the Future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ted is NOT playing a game...Ted is NOT erasing files or doing this to make money from Archive Copies and therefore to PROVE this Ted will provide Archive Copies at least 1 time a year to any major Christian Church and Bible Publisher and Religious Publisher and CLOSE Follower and Worshipper and them that Obey TJCG that WANTS an Archive Copy for FREE and Ted decides to give this to them for FREE and then some Christians that still have not taken any leap of faith yet that are STUDYING and SINCERE and REAL and not playing a game you will have to write a CONVINCING letter for FREE Archive Copies and this once a year and Ted will have to DECIDE who Ted WANTS to provide this to for FREE because Ted has been getting Computers on the Internet and Internet Site Content and Emails ERASED and MORE and DRASTICALLY HACKED for over 7 years now on the Internet including emails that were THREATENING that Ted is told now in retrospect and Ted should have kept copies were from actual Demons! Ted will NOT publish your letter or information and will keep this STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL! To PROVE that I AM NOT PLAYING GAMES for money and erasing or changing content or delaying or anything else I will provide an Archive Copy at least 1 time a year for FREE to them that I WANT to provide these too and keeping this STRICTLY CONFIDENTLY and ENORMOUSLY SECRET and SECURE. I will NOT reveal what Church or Organization or Company or Person that you are and will keep this ENORMOUSLY SECRET and SECURE and off of the Internet and a Writing Workstation or Computer or Portable that is SECURE from the Internet and ALL Networks and is Password Protected! For this request do NOT send in Email because for years now also Email has been getting FREQUENTLY ERASED and DRASTICALLY HACKED and send to the address provided on the Contact Page. It is that Satan or Devil and Demons are EXPERT HACKERS and Those have Spiritual Read and Write on ALL Software Developers and Computer Designers on World Earth and KNOW ALL DETAILS of ALL Source Code and have some 10K IQ and on down for Those that are DETERIORATED. Therefore Those have also written Monitors and Blockers and have and can also BLOCK certain Ports that Ted NEEDS and used to transfer files and data and do email and more. Ted is NOT imagining this and this is NOT a technical problem! This is a DRASTIC HACKING PROBLEM! It was when sending out CAN SPAM Act of 2003 COMPLIANT Newsletters it was that Satan or Devil had Demons BLOCK this with a BLOCKING HACK and now are doing the same with a BLOCKING HACK that from certain Computers I cannot update my Internet Site and this is NOT from any ISP used! It is that Demons have written a Software Program that constantly is running on the Internet and anytime any Computer that Those have configured in the Internet Network Address that cannot be changed and this can be a HUGE LIST shows up on the Internet certain things are IMMEDIATELY and CONSTANTLY DONE like downloading then Viruses and Spy Ware and Worms and Hacks and Hacker Attacks and Monitors and Information Capture Hacks and Erasing of Data and also can be set to BLOCK certain Ports and did and do that I cannot send out Email or CAN SPAM Act of 2003 Compliant Newsletters with a Newsletter Emailing Program that uses Port 25 and I cannot not use FTP or Update any Internet Site that uses another Port. Therefore these Computers are now WORTHLESS on the Internet and this requires purchasing a new Computer for the Internet or find a Computer to use on the Internet that Those can get the Internet Network Address to that cannot be changed in a week or less. You can change network cards also for Computers that are not Laptops or Portables where this can be changed and has a Motherboard and a Bus and the Network Interface in NOT on the Motherboard and requires purchasing and using a Network Card and these can still be found and this is still found out in a week or less and therefore you have to either purchase a new Computer for the Internet or for them where you can replace the Network Card then get a new Network Card and never again put the old Computers or Network Cards on the Internet again where the Demon Hackers have found this out and are DRASTICALLY HACKING Ted Jesus Christ GOD or Close Followers and Worshippers and them that Obey TJCG or any that get Archive Copies of www.tedjesuschristgod.org or are Starting Up a Church of TJCG or Helping out TJCG or Working SECRETLY with or for TJCG or Working ENORMOUSLY SECRETLY for or with TJCG to for example to avoid HOSTILITIES and THREATS and POTENTIAL PROBLEMS from Evil and or Wicked and or Bad Humans.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom