Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
My Chart!!!
    #4082968 - 04/21/05 11:00 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

someone analyze me, im ready to hear the truth!

:heart:

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Re: My Chart!!! [Re: Todcasil]
    #4082975 - 04/21/05 11:03 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

You will die alone with $8.34 in your bank account and three starving kittens at your bedside

Invisibleadrug

#4082984 - 04/21/05 11:05 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

You are very angular, yet circular at the same time. You give off rays of red and blue. You're like a moose. :smirk:

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Re: My Chart!!! [Re: adrug]
    #4082985 - 04/21/05 11:05 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

see thast sSOO wierd, cause i really like moose...

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
Re: My Chart!!! [Re: DNKYD]
    #4082987 - 04/21/05 11:06 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

DNKYD said:
You will die alone with $8.34 in your bank account and three starving kittens at your bedside

you got it!

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #4082988 - 04/21/05 11:07 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

you must leave the shire at once!!!

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.---senior doobie

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Re: My Chart!!! [Re: kaiowas]
    #4082992 - 04/21/05 11:07 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

:lol:

listen bilbo, THE SHIRE NEEDS ME!!!

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

InvisibleDark_Star
jizzing skull penis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sky Force 10
    #4082995 - 04/21/05 11:08 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I saw a moose walk across a McDonalds parking lot and then cross a busy street in Anchorage once.

--------------------
The Juice is loose, baby

OfflineBloodNOil
Captain Zeep
 User Gallery
Re: My Chart!!! [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4083031 - 04/21/05 11:19 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

A moose once bit my sister.

--------------------
It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!

InvisibleDark_Star
jizzing skull penis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sky Force 10
Re: My Chart!!! [Re: BloodNOil]
    #4083040 - 04/21/05 11:23 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

No shit? That must've been painful.

--------------------
The Juice is loose, baby

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Re: My Chart!!! [Re: BloodNOil]
    #4083047 - 04/21/05 11:25 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

BloodNOil said:

No realli! She was Karving her initials on the m??se
with the sharpened end of an interspace t??thbrush given
her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and
star of many Norwegian m?vies: "The H?t Hands of an Oslo
Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge M?lars of Horst
Nordfink".

haha!

OfflineBoglyn
Put them on theglass
 User Gallery

#4083068 - 04/21/05 11:34 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Well you seem really heavy on the fire signs. 

You also might want to edit out the name that is shown on the picture.  :thumbup:

--------------------
The sun, with all those planets revolving around it and dependent on it, can still ripen a bunch of grapes as if it had nothing else in the universe to do.
---Galileo

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Re: My Chart!!! [Re: Boglyn]
    #4083080 - 04/21/05 11:38 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

everyone knows my name, and ive nothing to hide, except my anus :laugh:

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
    #4083217 - 04/22/05 12:27 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Todcasil said:
someone analyze me, im ready to hear the truth!

This is what I've got for you off the top of my head....

You're a leo, you like to be in the centre of things.  It takes a lot to get you going, but once your pissed, LOOK OUT BITCHES.

You're moon is in Scorpio.  You've got sex appeal, and you are not afriad to use it to your advantage.  You like to experiment, but you're not vocal about it, that's really nobodies business but your own.

Venus is in virgo, you're picky about who you date/fall in love with.  You have standards, but when you fall...you fall hard beacuse it's so worth it.  (You might like to do it in the shower)  :tongue:

Mars being in cancer means that you are protective of your family.  Especially little ones.  Kids, neices, nephews....you look out for them, you want the very, very best for them and you're willing to fight tooth and nail for them to have the very best.  Your family is important to you.

Jupiter in libra means you are fair.  When it comes to work or responsibilities, you have a very level head.  You see the good and the bad and you weigh your options before you make a decision.  You probably make good money.  Not enough to be frivolous, but just enough to be comforable in life.

Uranus is in scorpio.  You are a very passionate person.  You might be into poetry, music or art.  From what I know about you...I'm going to say music.  It touches your soul.  You see things that other people dismiss.  Important things.

I've been drinking, so that's the best that I can do right now....  :heart:

--------------------

Offlineemptywisdom
simple being oflight
 User Gallery

Loc: Lemuria
Re: My Chart!!! [Re: CherryBom]
    #4083306 - 04/22/05 12:54 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I noticed your put down your time of birth as 12:00 noon. I f this is not the correct time it could make a pretty big difference, especially considering how close the moon is to moveing into sagitarius on your chart. However, as it is now, A leo, scorpio, scorpio triad makes for a powerfull character. Although your chart makes you attractive for casual friendship, it certainly apears you have the capacity for a deep intellect, It's not one that I would try to get too close to. That's just me, though.

Anyway, this should give you the truth you want to hear.

Rising Sign is in 03 Degrees Scorpio
You tend to be quiet, reserved, secretive and, at times, quite difficult to understand. Others notice your deep emotions and feelings and wonder how to draw you out. Stubborn and tough, you fight for any position you believe in. You are very resourceful and formidable when you become angered or upset about something. You enjoy living life at the cutting edge -- for you life must be experienced intensely and totally. Quite courageous, you are willing to take calculated risks. Easily hurt by others, you often strike back with bitter sarcasm. Sensitive and curious, you are concerned with the deeper mysteries of human psychology. Once you have become interested in any subject, you pursue it with total fanaticism.

Sun is in 16 Degrees Leo.
More than a bit of a showoff, you love to be the center of attention! But others do not usually mind because they tend to enjoy your genuine warmth and affection. Very spirited and willful, proud and self-important at times, you demand your own way. You are quite honest, however, and the respect of others is very important to you. You never compromise yourself and you pursue your goals with persistence and dedication. Your regal presence and demeanor draws you to positions of leadership and authority. But beware of being overly hardheaded, domineering, ostentatious or patronizing or you will lose the goodwill and admiration that you enjoy. Very theatrical, you live life on a grand scale wherever and whenever possible. Your strength and energy vitalizes those who come in contact with you.

Moon is in 26 Degrees Scorpio.
Your feelings are very intense, never superficial. You tend to be either very angry or very sad or completely and totally happy. Your moods are deep, extreme and not always completely understood by yourself or by those with whom you have to deal. Emotionally, you tend to prefer to live at the cutting edge of life, pushing your reactions to the ultimate extremes, even if the results are dangerous or upsetting. You are easily jealous and very suspicious -- you require a great deal of emotional reassurance. A good detective, you are very curious about deep and mysterious things, especially human nature and motivations. Be careful not to be ruthless, tactless or too overly frank or you will meet with much resistance from others.

Mercury is in 14 Degrees Leo.
You are usually quite convinced that your own ideas are correct and you enjoy persuading others that they are. At times, you are very stubborn and proud of your beliefs and principles, and you get very defensive when they are challenged. You appreciate truth and honesty -- you practice it yourself and expect it in others. You have good talent for organizing, directing and planning. You delight in being asked for your advice and counsel.

Venus is in 18 Degrees Virgo.
You express your love and affection through selfless service to people or causes. You have a tendency to underestimate yourself and doubt your self-worth. This is very demeaning and should be avoided -- learn to love yourself as well as you do others. Your standards of perfection are very high -- you are attracted to relationships based on duty and responsibility. You are supercritical of yourself and others and, at times, prefer to be alone rather than deal with any imperfections in yourself or in those with whom you might relate.

Mars is in 14 Degrees Cancer.
Your moods are very important to your overall well-being. You are confident and self-assertive when you are feeling upbeat, and you are retiring, irritable and grumpy when you get depressed about anything. Very sensitive, you wear your heart on your sleeve. You are easily angered whenever you think someone has slighted you. It is best for you to show your anger immediately and let it all out, rather than to try to hold it in or to hold grudges for a long time. You're extremely loyal and defensive of your family, neighborhood, community and culture.

Jupiter is in 07 Degrees Libra.
You are generally good at balancing opinions and judging issues, but you tend to be indecisive when it comes to making up your own mind. You are objective and quite concerned with fair play and justice. But, when it comes to yourself, you are so aware that whatever you do might upset the apple cart that you often choose to compromise rather than do anything that might make you lonely or vulnerable. Relationships are very important to you -- you learn about yourself and grow through observing yourself interacting with others. Your aesthetic tastes are refined, but expansive and expensive.

Saturn is in 06 Degrees Libra.
Although you take quite a while to make decisions, you usually consider all sides to a question, all the pros and cons, and the solution you come up with is very often the correct one. You tend to be very reserved and shy, but, once you make a commitment to someone (in either a business or personal relationship), the partnership is forever. You have a strong sense of justice and fair play and greatly respect the laws and institutions by which you are governed. As such, you are outraged when others break laws or show contempt for authority.

Uranus is in 26 Degrees Scorpio.
You, and your peer group, demand to confront life at its deepest and most meaningful levels. Very compulsive and obsessive in your approach to everything, you will avoid anything that is casual or superficial, especially when it comes to relationships. You will seek out and explore new methods of healing as well as different ways to deal with deep-seated emotional problems.

Neptune is in 22 Degrees Sagittarius.
You, and your entire generation, are heavily involved in investigating and idealizing foreign and exotic intellectual systems and religious philosophies. The most extreme ideals will be pursued with gusto. You will be at the forefront of humanitarian attempts to improve the lot of those who are in need of assistance. You will be comfortable with the concept of the "global village."

Pluto is in 21 Degrees Libra.
For your entire generation, this is a time of radical changes in society's attitude toward marriage and interpersonal relationships. There is a general fear and awe at the power inherent in making emotional or contractual commitments -- they will not be entered into lightly.

N. Node is in 01 Degrees Leo.
You prefer to take the leadership role when it comes to dealing with others. You enjoy administering and organizing group activities. Others tend to listen to your suggestions because you aren't usually overly domineering or patronizing in your interactions. You love to entertain in a big way -- you're at your best when throwing a large and lavish party. Your popularity and social success are assured as long as you don't take others for granted -- resist the temptation to become snobbish and arrogant.

--------------------

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Re: My Chart!!! [Re: emptywisdom]
    #4083895 - 04/22/05 05:01 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

wow, that was creepy...

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

OfflineKamek
polygloatin'
Male User Gallery

#4083925 - 04/22/05 05:44 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I checked that astro.com site and it's really nice... it gives you a pretty good report...

--------------------

OfflineKremlin
life in E minor
Male User Gallery

Loc: /export/home/Kremlin
    #4086209 - 04/22/05 09:42 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

ok so normally i would chalk off something like this as stuff that is made general enough to apply to everyone, yadda yadda...

but i just filled it out with my info, and im just plain shocked at how exact it is. Interesting stuff

--------------------
"Human suffering has been caused because all too many of us cannot grasp that words are only tools for our use, and that the mere presence of a word in the dictionary does not mean it necessarily refers to something definitive in the real world"
--Richard Dawkins, "The Selfish Gene"

"It is the mind which creates the world about us, and even though we stand side by side in the same meadow, my eyes will never see what is beheld by yours."
-George Gissing

"Without a firm idea of himself and the purpose of his life, man cannot live, and would sooner destroy himself than remain on earth, even if he was surrounded by bread."
--Fyodor Dostoevsky

Offlinei_rage_against
Mwaa ha ha
Female User Gallery

Loc: a shithole in the northwe...
Re: My Chart!!! [Re: DNKYD]
    #4086225 - 04/22/05 09:46 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

DNKYD said:
Quote:

BloodNOil said:

No realli!  She was Karving her initials on the m??se
  with the sharpened end of an interspace t??thbrush given
  her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and
  star of many Norwegian m?vies:  "The H?t Hands of an Oslo
  Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge M?lars of Horst
  Nordfink".

haha!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I love that movie.

--------------------
whoever told you that is your enemy.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #4086237 - 04/22/05 09:49 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

You're a Leo!!!

I knew it!!!

We gotta talk more at the next gathering

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop: Scales

Community >> The Pub