Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Boooohooo I fell off my bike and now I'll sue
    #4066925 -

I make a motion to amputate this asshole's legs and replace them with two bike forks with wheels on them.
Asshole falls off mountain bike and sues

I seem to vaguely remember something everybody once had.... it was uhhhmmm.... wait a second, I think I remember it...... oh yeah! PERSONAL LIABILITY! This makes me sick. This douchebag deserved more than "fractured vertebrae and several soft-tissue injuries." He deserved a fractured skull and leakage of brain matter. This man is nothing but a waste of space and oxygen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boooohooo I fell off my bike and now I'll sue [Re: DNKYD]
    #4066928 -

that's ridiculous. The really sad part is he may win....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boooohooo I fell off my bike and now I'll sue [Re: DNKYD]
    #4066933 -

Watch it. He'll sue you for posting this.


--------------------
Every Animal Is Someone 🌱 watchdominion.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boooohooo I fell off my bike and now I'll sue [Re: ivi]
    #4066943 -

hurray for greed.


$ $$ $$ $ $ $

$ $$ $
$ $ $ $



$ $
$ $$ $$ $


$ $

$ $

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boooohooo I fell off my bike and now I'll sue [Re: DNKYD]
    #4067262 -

i want it all, i need it all

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boooohooo I fell off my bike and now I'll sue [Re: faslimy]
    #4067286 -

send him out west.  we'll show him some stuff to watch out for on the "trails"  :beatup:

that does suck though.  i former aquantence of mine was in teh city going around on some jumps they had setup.  this is about 5 min ride from right downtown.  anyway long story short.  he crashed (cause hes a shitty rider) got the handlebars about 4" into his stomach and sued teh city i think it was.  all these people are good for is shutting down trails.

logging companies are bad enough wrecking some AWSOME trails, now theres a bunch of city dwellers having shit shut down :frown:  seems its happening more and more in seemingly more and more activities.


--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Smoking pot with a possibly fractured rib fractured rib?
( 1 2 all )
hookahhead99 5,292 20 04/19/06 12:21 AM
by Skunk420
* Stress Fracture
( 1 2 all )
Adom 3,549 27 07/03/06 04:20 PM
by AliceDee
* Night Bike rides DannyT 1,283 12 07/09/06 01:31 AM
by Hyper_Panda_GO
* riding my bike through town
( 1 2 all )
EthanEdwards 3,046 21 08/20/03 07:16 AM
by TheHobbit
* My rearview mirror fell down....
( 1 2 all )
ChiefThunderbong 3,040 20 04/09/04 09:27 PM
by spadlishus7
* I'll Give you Money funkymonk 815 7 10/12/03 02:20 PM
by Tasty_Smurf_House
* The things you'll find in underbellies...
( 1 2 all )
RunDMT 3,185 21 11/19/03 03:35 PM
by Earth_Droid
* Wonder if I'll sleep tonight... TheHobbit 1,650 16 08/21/03 07:59 PM
by TheHobbit

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
713 topic views. 5 members, 21 guests and 114 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.