Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Happy.
    #4057783 -

I have a pipe now (not right now btw, I'm currently at work), I used to use my water-pipe. But it's way more work then my pipe. It's small and I can take it apart. I :heart: it.  :grin:

But..

I do miss the memory of the crackling joint..
Seeing the weed inside, rolled just right for enough air to pass through.
Each toke straight and smooth..

But now I can smoke pure hasj, and its great. No more papers, no more rolling.  :thumbup:

How do you smoke?


--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy. [Re: Fliquid]
    #4057792 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy. [Re: kronnyQ]
    #4057798 -

:lol: So you like pepsi?


--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy. [Re: Fliquid]
    #4057803 -

Yes but i like lung cancer more

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy. [Re: kronnyQ]
    #4057812 -



--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy. [Re: kronnyQ]
    #4057813 -

:cheers:



--------------------
My [url=www.http://tinyurl.com/6valr target=_blank]Unitarian Jihad Name[/url] is: Sister Claymore of The Short Path
Get yours

If I was the sun, I'd look for the shade~Liberty

Baby I love you, and you love me. Let's love each other to eternity~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy. [Re: kronnyQ]
    #4057814 -

Aaahh.. Perfection.. :heart:


--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy. [Re: Fliquid]
    #4057815 -

:stoned:


--------------------
My [url=www.http://tinyurl.com/6valr target=_blank]Unitarian Jihad Name[/url] is: Sister Claymore of The Short Path
Get yours

If I was the sun, I'd look for the shade~Liberty

Baby I love you, and you love me. Let's love each other to eternity~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy. [Re: SunshinePounder]
    #4057817 -

Your avatar looks like the younger version of my avatar.. :lol:


--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy. [Re: Fliquid]
    #4057821 -

You look alot like my father  :sun:

:peace:


--------------------
My [url=www.http://tinyurl.com/6valr target=_blank]Unitarian Jihad Name[/url] is: Sister Claymore of The Short Path
Get yours

If I was the sun, I'd look for the shade~Liberty

Baby I love you, and you love me. Let's love each other to eternity~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy. [Re: SunshinePounder]
    #4057828 -

Your (Darth) Father?

This is me, in case you didn't know..  :smirk:


--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy. [Re: Fliquid]
    #4058289 -

So Fliquid is not Uncle Eddie...

Nice Avitar


--------------------
Truckin' ain't for Sally's

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* hmmm a nice cup of hasj-milk stefan 977 6 10/26/05 11:58 AM
by danlennon3
* Sunday Mornin' Thread.................HAPPY FATHERS DAY!
( 1 2 3 all )
goobler 3,835 48 06/15/14 12:13 PM
by Learyfan
* Happy Fathers Day motamanM 588 4 06/20/04 09:32 AM
by dwarves475
* Happy St. Patrick's Day (Jokes Included) AislingGheal 782 3 03/17/05 08:16 AM
by Irradiated_Feces
* In appreciation of my Father today ToTheSummit 517 1 06/19/05 11:01 AM
by Stonerguy
* Happy Monday Everyone
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Liz 3,894 70 06/27/05 11:40 AM
by Liz
* Happy Acid Day
( 1 2 all )
Che_Night_Soil 3,718 22 04/18/03 11:02 AM
by Che_Night_Soil
* happy rebirth day
( 1 2 all )
Corporal Kielbasa 1,476 21 05/06/05 04:35 PM
by Todcasil

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
800 topic views. 4 members, 14 guests and 130 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.