Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
The Fourth World War
    #4054202 -

A war without a battlefield.
A war without an enemy.
A war that is everywhere.
A thousand civil wars.
A war without end.

I'm watching the documentary right now. Interesting viewing so far. Lots of good violent protest footage. Anyone here seen it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Fourth World War [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #4054209 -

That's going on right now, is it not?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Fourth World War [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #4054212 -

no. What channel is it on? Sounds interesting.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Fourth World War [Re: DNKYD]
    #4054222 -

Technically yes, for awhile now.

Blissed:
I downloaded it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Fourth World War [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #4054251 -

Oh. I need to get more ram for my comp. before I go downloading more stuff onto it. It is about full, as is.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Fourth World War [Re: blissedout]
    #4054265 -

yea I can't stop with the downloading. I have like 10 full length movies and something like 8.5 days worth of music. Its out of control.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Fourth World War [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #4054281 -

Damn! I have a ton of pictures and movies.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Fourth World War [Re: blissedout]
    #4054297 -

i have 500 gb total with approx 50 free. Got any good movies?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Fourth World War [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #4054632 -

Where did you download it from? Link?


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Fourth World War [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #4054652 -

where can i get this????


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Fourth World War [Re: barfightlard]
    #4054715 -



--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Fourth World War [Re: trendal]
    #4054720 -

Sorry, the ibiblio.org link doesn't seem to work. Here's another ftp though:

ftp://eldiego.ngvision.org/ngvision/disc55/ngv_ny_en_20040928_the_fourth_world_war.avi


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Fourth World War [Re: trendal]
    #4054721 -

yea i got it from here: http://www.torrentspy.com/search.asp?mode=torrentdetails&id=194804

There are a lot of parts that could use subtitles, I don't understand why they didn't get a translator...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Fourth World War [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #4054729 -

You might be able to get some subtitles for it here:

http://www.chomskytorrents.org/related.htm


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Fourth World War [Re: trendal]
    #4054732 -

Yeah here's a link to a .sub file with the subtitles for all the non-english parts:

http://chomskytorrents.org/subtitles/ngv_ny_en_20040928_the_fourth_world_war.english.sub


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Fourth World War [Re: trendal]
    #4054738 -

thanks alot trendal


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Fourth World War [Re: trendal]
    #4054740 -

ah cool cool.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Fourth World War [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #4055262 -

Did I miss the Third World War?  :confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Fourth World War [Re: cybrbeast]
    #4055321 -

Your witnessing the creation of it right now, so you didn't miss it.


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The realities of nuclear weapons and our memories of the Cold War
( 1 2 3 all )
AsanteM 8,508 41 07/14/06 03:08 PM
by dickdeadly
* My English paper on the drug war: MOTH 2,333 15 09/27/04 04:03 PM
by Twirling
* The War on Drugs LSDempire 3,754 17 05/19/05 01:28 AM
by LSDempire
* Research Paper: "War on drugs and how it has failed" ISH 1,381 5 12/17/05 10:16 AM
by Ramlaen
* dvd subtitle player solution? butterflydawn 462 0 06/26/06 12:09 PM
by butterflydawn
* So Who picked up Battlefield 2? Toddo 386 2 06/23/05 09:12 AM
by drtyfrnk
* subtitle maker barto 485 1 04/14/06 02:50 AM
by pantsboy
* The War on Drugs LSDempire 971 1 04/23/05 10:55 PM
by In(di)go

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,076 topic views. 5 members, 10 guests and 186 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.