Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Save Toby!
    #4043285 -

Quote:
Toby is the cutest little bunny on the planet. Unfortunately, he will DIE on June 30th, 2005 if you don.t help. I rescued him several months ago. I found him under my porch, soaking wet, injured from what appeared to be an attack from an alley cat. I took him in, thinking he had no chance to live from his injuries, but miraculously, he recovered. I have since spent several months nursing him to health. Toby is a fighter, that.s for sure.

Unfortunately, on June 30th, 2005, Toby will die. I am going to eat him. I am going to take Toby to a butcher to have him slaughter this cute bunny. I will then prepare Toby for a midsummer feast. I have several recipes under consideration, which can be seen, with some pretty graphic images, under the recipe section.

I don?t want to eat Toby, he is my friend, and he has always been the most loving, adorable pet. However, God as my witness, I will devour this little guy unless I receive 50,000$ USD into my account from donations or purchase of merchandise. You can help this poor, helpless bunny?s cause by making donations through my verified PayPal account by clicking on any of the Donate buttons on this site, or by purchasing merchandise at the Savetoby.com online store.

Here is the current status of donations for Toby, as of April 10th, 2005. Thanks to everyone who has contributed!




Save the rabbit!

How wrong is this? Is this for real?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Save Toby! [Re: CherryBom]
    #4043291 -

hahahahha


--------------------
Today?s Pig is Tomorrow?s Bacon

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Save Toby! [Re: CherryBom]
    #4043294 -

yea i read about this before, sounds like some guy thats taking advantage of peoples sympathy and taking their money...good scam but pretty messed up


--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Save Toby! [Re: CherryBom]
    #4043309 -

I'd like to donate a turd to that man

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Save Toby! [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4043313 -

yea i wish i was smart enough to do it... but its sick.. i would never send that fucker money


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Save Toby! [Re: CherryBom]
    #4043321 -

:wtf:


--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Save Toby! [Re: CherryBom]
    #4043325 -

rabbit tastes like chicken

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Save Toby! [Re: CherryBom]
    #4043333 -

Do you think this guy really has 25,000 bucks from this? Cuz if so, I'm extremely jealous of his diabolical plan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Save Toby! [Re: CherryBom]
    #4043342 -

People donating to this guy just makes me wonder. Do they realize how many other small animals are run over, murdered for fun and/or tortured in every day life?

I saw three small animals and a deer dead on the interstate today - one rabbit is not worth that much money. I'm sorry.

At least he's gonna eat the rabbit and not just smash it with a hammer or something!


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Save Toby! [Re: Boom]
    #4043343 -

He really some kind of evil mastermind.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Save Toby! [Re: CherryBom]
    #4043347 -

Damn, I need to think of something awesome like this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Save Toby! [Re: CherryBom]
    #4043348 -

I'm going to call his bluff and save my money

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Save Toby! [Re: CherryBom]
    #4043349 -

:lol:


--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Save Toby! [Re: lukeboots]
    #4043353 -

i think he makes it looks like he almost has enough money that way people will throw like 5 bucks in just for the hell of it (thats how i would do it)


--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Save Toby! [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4043363 -

Yup, I think you're right.

I haven't really checked out that website thoroughly though.. idk


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Save Toby! [Re: lukeboots]
    #4043371 -

The truth about Tobey.

I researched.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Save Toby! [Re: CherryBom]
    #4043384 -

image too big


--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Edited by flowstone (04/11/05 11:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Save Toby! [Re: CherryBom]
    #4043386 -

noice

It's good to have people like you around, who aren't too lazy to google things :yesnod:


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Save Toby! [Re: CherryBom]
    #4043394 -

CherryBomb said:
The truth about Tobey.

I researched.



good work.. That is a damn funny hoax though :lol:


--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Save Toby! [Re: CherryBom]
    #4043442 -

yeah howard stern was talking bout that..its all fake

he used to bring in hot peta chicks to talk about peta then bring out animals (like goldfish, bugs, live lobster) and threaten to kill them unless the girls whipped out their boobies and kissed...the man is a genious :-P

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Save toby please!!
( 1 2 all )
LooksLikeRain 1,322 21 02/16/05 06:49 AM
by Phluck
* Exclusive, Intrigueing Interview w/Cherrybomb!
( 1 2 all )
World Spirit 5,048 30 04/11/05 10:02 AM
by KristiMidocean
* Cherrybomb rocks!!
( 1 2 all )
THE KRAT BARON 2,024 20 05/28/05 10:26 PM
by THE KRAT BARON
* In honor of CherryBomb becoming a Moderator... Burke Dennings 843 13 03/12/05 12:50 PM
by delta9
* Tobie Columbus - "Come In My Mouth" (mp3) LearyfanS 17,552 16 06/28/05 09:52 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Goldfish > Oysters DNKYD 776 4 01/03/05 07:03 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Revenge is a Dish Best Served with Lobster.
( 1 2 all )
Heinous_Anus 4,525 20 08/20/05 06:35 AM
by Prisoner#1
* I Couldn't Resist The Sale Price - 10.68 Pound Lobster!! - *PICS*
( 1 2 all )
TM 7,069 39 05/05/15 05:54 AM
by CHeifM4sterDiezL

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,966 topic views. 3 members, 30 guests and 218 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.