Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Open minded BBC LSD documentary
    #3993903 -

LSD - The Beyond Within
http://www.torrentspy.com/search.asp?mode=torrentdetails&id=213436

82 minutes, 100MB documentary. The quality is a little low but it's still very watchable and interesting.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Open minded BBC LSD documentary [Re: cybrbeast]
    #3993908 -

Best LSD documentary ever is "Hoffman's Potion"

Watch that and be impressed.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Open minded BBC LSD documentary [Re: cybrbeast]
    #3993910 -

Mmm.. Torrent.. That sucks, I don't know how that works, and I don't have the time to find out. I'll do a search on Emule when I get home.

Thanks.  :thumbup:


--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Open minded BBC LSD documentary [Re: cybrbeast]
    #3994910 -

I was quite impressed by that video. Nice job, its weird to think that those U.S Government scare tactics worked and still work in the minds of the weak and naive. I laughed when the man was saying that the only option of a person having a bad trip was to jump out of the nearest window :lol: what an idiot. the people that injured themselves jumping out of windows in the sixties were the ones having very good trips and thinking that they could fly, the ones having bad trips were more likely to end up in a fetal position on the floor. I do think that Timothy Learies message was quite irresponsible though.


--------------------
All you need is Love! Really thats it! Infinite Unconditional Love! Just develop that and all else will fall into place perfectly!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Open minded BBC LSD documentary [Re: egghead1]
    #3995547 -

I really liked the part when the reporter had the first ever filmed mescaline experience. It was also cool to see Ken Kesey, the Merry Pranksters and their bus ofcourse.
I also thought the psychedelic effects they put in the movie were pretty nice.

btw I've found a high quality 3gb version of the doc.
http://www.torrentspy.com/search.asp?mode=torrentdetails&id=127537
But this only has two seeds so download will be slow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Open minded BBC LSD documentary [Re: Fliquid]
    #3995826 -

Fliquid said:
Mmm.. Torrent.. That sucks, I don't know how that works, and I don't have the time to find out. I'll do a search on Emule when I get home.

Thanks.  :thumbup:



emule = k3y  :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Open minded BBC LSD documentary [Re: Fliquid]
    #3995935 -

torrents are incredibly easy.
download/install ABC: http://pingpong-abc.sourceforge.net
and click that link and download the .torrent file.
open that file up in ABC. thats all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Open minded BBC LSD documentary [Re: cybrbeast]
    #3996031 -

cybrbeast said:
LSD - The Beyond Within
http://www.torrentspy.com/search.asp?mode=torrentdetails&id=213436

82 minutes, 100MB documentary. The quality is a little low but it's still very watchable and interesting.



Wow!  Very cool that you were able to share this documentary with The Shroomery!  I have this on my computer and I love it.  I would love to have shared it with you guys, but I don't do the torrent thing(sorry biO). 

Anyway, I already had "The Beyond Within", but I thank you for sharing this with everyone else.  :thumbup:





--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Open minded BBC LSD documentary [Re: Learyfan]
    #3996047 -

...it's so easy man :wink:
the hard part is actually finding torrents...
but once you do, just click the link.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Open minded BBC LSD documentary [Re: cybrbeast]
    #3996085 -

cybrbeast said:
I really liked the part when the reporter had the first ever filmed mescaline experience. It was also cool to see Ken Kesey, the Merry Pranksters and their bus ofcourse.
I also thought the psychedelic effects they put in the movie were pretty nice.

btw I've found a high quality 3gb version of the doc.
http://www.torrentspy.com/search.asp?mode=torrentdetails&id=127537
But this only has two seeds so download will be slow.



thanks for that torrent.
I got it going now & will seed 100%+

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Open minded BBC LSD documentary [Re: cybrbeast]
    #3996104 -

Yeah man, the part with the dude on mescaline was excellent :grin:

I know exactly what he means when he says that "Those few minutes were like years spent in a state of complete bliss". You could see that he was blatently having a mystical experience, which was nice to see. Incorrect set & setting are the cause of all disconcerting experineces. And its not a good idea to hav meat lying around when your tripping :lol:


--------------------
All you need is Love! Really thats it! Infinite Unconditional Love! Just develop that and all else will fall into place perfectly!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Open minded BBC LSD documentary [Re: egghead1]
    #3996174 -

2.5 hours to download??? ....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Open minded BBC LSD documentary [Re: Vvellum]
    #3996222 -

I downloaded it, but I can't get it to play in any of my players. What am I doing wrong. Thanks for any help. UI am kind of computer illiterate. :crazy: :crazy2:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Open minded BBC LSD documentary [Re: blissedout]
    #3996232 -

you have to actually download it through a torrent program. Somebody gave a link to a program called ABC.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Open minded BBC LSD documentary [Re: Rebirtha]
    #3996246 -

Ohhh..... :oogle:...what?

How do I get a torrent of this thing, then?


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Open minded BBC LSD documentary [Re: blissedout]
    #3996317 -

I posted a link to the torrent. The torrent is like a kind of link to a p2p download. You need a torrent program to make use of that link. I use  Azureus

And by the way Emule is teh sucks, torrent pwns  :grin:
You just need to know the right sites
torrentsearch.com
torrentspy.com
isohunt.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Open minded BBC LSD documentary [Re: Vvellum]
    #3996337 -

bi0 said:
...it's so easy man :wink:
the hard part is actually finding torrents...
but once you do, just click the link.



Man, I'll do it eventually.  I just have to find the right motivation to do it.  Hey biO, man I've been listening to that Alan Watts "Om" album like crazy.  Since I downloaded it, I've probably listened to it twice per week as I meditate before sleep.  I love it!  Thanks again!

BTW, anyone who hasn't see it, should click here to watch "Getting High: The History Of LSD".





--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Open minded BBC LSD documentary [Re: Learyfan]
    #3996367 -

Glad to be of service Learyfan  :grin:
Also on the torrent network:

Getting High - The History of LSD
Hoffmann's Potion
LSD - Trip or Trap
Haven't seen these yet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Open minded BBC LSD documentary [Re: Learyfan]
    #3996392 -

Did you say Alan Watts?
Alan Watts - The Essential Lectures (600 MB)
Alan Watts Teaches Meditation (85 MB)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Open minded BBC LSD documentary [Re: cybrbeast]
    #3996403 -

I find the torrent program www.bitcomet.com is better than azureus.

:thumbup:


--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cary Grant & LSD kosmic_charlie 2,786 3 06/26/11 08:44 AM
by Learyfan
* Great LSD Stories
( 1 2 all )
Mojo_Risin 11,385 21 08/16/03 01:30 AM
by NapkinOfDoom
* LSD
( 1 2 all )
joe666 3,462 36 04/07/04 06:35 PM
by Ripple
* Music and LSD
( 1 2 all )
Adom 5,128 25 05/28/03 10:13 AM
by Adom
* Military Experiments with LSD *MPEGs* MuffinBear 989 4 10/13/03 10:54 AM
by bandaid
* LSD at radiohead? Cubieman420 2,273 4 08/03/03 12:34 PM
by Head
* 5 year old LSD
( 1 2 all )
kindkesey 7,464 28 02/20/04 11:33 PM
by Rebirtha
* Peeing with the door open or closed?.............
( 1 2 all )
Bullfrog1 5,174 26 04/17/03 05:09 PM
by OKKuato

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,790 topic views. 2 members, 31 guests and 53 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.