Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I'm listening to Foriegner
    #3986210 -

and people at work are giving me strange looks. Its because they're cold as ice i bet....either that or hot blooded. Either way I'm playing some head games with them.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm listening to Foriegner [Re: Geordi_La_Forge]
    #3986252 -


Yer hot blooded!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm listening to Foriegner [Re: Geordi_La_Forge]
    #3986305 -

Give em time and you'll be there
Juke box hero!!


--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm listening to Foriegner [Re: Geordi_La_Forge]
    #3986310 -

Crank that shit up! OOOH YEAH!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm listening to Foriegner [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #3986327 -

Screw them, they just wanna know what love is.

Long live foreigner, keep it playing  :thumbup:


--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm listening to Foriegner [Re: Geordi_La_Forge]
    #3986329 -

Foreigner? You bet I will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm listening to Foriegner [Re: DNKYD]
    #3986334 -

oo how lovely, foriegner.. mmm


--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe



~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm listening to Foriegner [Re: DNKYD]
    #3986457 -

DNKYD said:

Yer hot blooded!



check it. and see.

Wait a minute - who set this thing on head games?


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm listening to Foriegner [Re: Geordi_La_Forge]
    #3986475 -

"Awe, who set this thing to 'Head Games'?!"





--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Edited by Learyfan (03/29/05 06:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm listening to Foriegner [Re: Geordi_La_Forge]
    #3986477 -

Foreigner sucks. That's probably why they're giving you funny looks.


--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* you should download and listen to: idiotek 817 12 05/12/05 06:49 PM
by idiotek
* drugs in foriegn countries (travel) Moonshoe 1,077 7 12/02/04 06:04 PM
by KyKid
* What are you listening to right now?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 137 138 )
asd11 122,718 2,754 04/11/24 06:24 PM
by CHeifM4sterDiezL
* Pot Soon to be Illiegal for Foreigners in the Nederlands mjshroomer 1,331 18 12/27/05 08:52 PM
by chaserella
* r u listening to the dead
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 4,491 25 10/08/03 06:37 PM
by notapillow
* You MUST listen tonight;
( 1 2 all )
OJK 3,823 35 01/04/05 06:05 PM
by 13eetleJuice
* 2 reasons why I'll start listening to the dead now. RedNucleus 1,299 15 06/07/04 02:49 PM
by iloveraving
* Listen suggestion for dead heads deadHead321 923 13 05/16/05 08:40 AM
by Adom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
655 topic views. 6 members, 27 guests and 142 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.