Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: You MUST listen tonight; [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #3580386 -

Terminally-ill stunt people! :rotfl:

When I'm dying of cancer I wanna know where to sign up for that one! :grin:


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You MUST listen tonight; [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #3580391 -

:laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You MUST listen tonight; [Re: OJK]
    #3580403 -

This is a robbery. Give me all your money. I've got a soccer ball!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You MUST listen tonight; [Re: BrAiN]
    #3580416 -

You corner me and I might become a scallywag!


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You MUST listen tonight; [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #3580451 -

Weapons in IRAQ.. funny how history repeats itself.. well not funny.. more like sad.

A CANNON is a machine tool


--------------------
"If King Kong sells drugs, we'll put him in jail"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You MUST listen tonight; [Re: endokrin]
    #3580471 -

funny doesn't necessarily mean humorous.. so you are correct

"something smells funny"

incredible weapons in iraq

well how do you know?

well.. we checked the receipt

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You MUST listen tonight; [Re: BrAiN]
    #3580487 -

Not all drugs are good, ok......some of them are great!


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You MUST listen tonight; [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #3580626 -

:rotfl: 17kbps here. Gotta love dial-up. NOT!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You MUST listen tonight; [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #3580636 -

Oh, nevermind. I fixed it. 35kbps now. Yay.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You MUST listen tonight; [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #3580664 -

down to 23k now hahahahha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You MUST listen tonight; [Re: OJK]
    #3580702 -

Odiumjunkie - thank you so much for letting us know this was on.  I was sitting at work thinking I need something decent to listen to and that rules the radio and I don't have any cd's up here.  I used to be a big nirvana fan and bill hicks is/was the shit.  5  :mushroom2: for you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You MUST listen tonight; [Re: Gods_Hitman]
    #3580719 -

Thanks man, glad I could share this awesomeness with other people. BBC = Awesome :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You MUST listen tonight; [Re: OJK]
    #3580781 -

I don't want it to end, damnit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You MUST listen tonight; [Re: OJK]
    #3580827 -

That was nice.  Thanks for the heads up! :thumbup:


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You MUST listen tonight; [Re: BrAiN]
    #3580833 -

At least the first thing to come on after it was Du Hast.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You MUST listen tonight; [Re: Gods_Hitman]
    #3580847 -

Yeah, that was great. I wish I had tuned in from the beginning now. I laughed my ass off.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Rollin tonight Stonerguy 698 8 10/22/05 02:27 AM
by wrestler_az
* Whats everyone listening to right now?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
daveball0420 6,864 107 07/05/04 02:19 AM
by Hooty
* Phish Tonight.
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 3,469 35 06/21/04 01:45 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* What ya'll listening to tonight?
( 1 2 all )
Shroom_Herder 2,176 25 12/20/04 01:03 AM
by blissedout
* ShroomeRadio Online TONIGHT!
( 1 2 all )
adrug 1,735 26 05/27/05 11:50 PM
by emptywisdom
* How is everyone tonight??!! MOTH 809 12 06/08/04 12:19 PM
by filthysock
* Shroomery Radio online tonight 7pm PST
( 1 2 all )
BrAiN 1,423 20 05/26/05 12:55 AM
by BrAiN
* plans for tonight stefan 853 11 02/05/05 02:47 PM
by Adden

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,823 topic views. 3 members, 19 guests and 96 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.