Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Kaiowas ~ The 2005 after-Easter Interview
    #3981053 - 03/28/05 04:59 PM (19 years, 5 days ago)

Enter: Welcome to the official Shromery leer jet. Please place your chair in the upright position and buckle up. We will be taking off by the time you say anything.
Kaiowas:

Enter: How are you?
Kaiowas:

Enter: Tell my driver, Trendal, where you'd like to head to. Tell me why we're going there.
Kaiowas to Trendal:
Kaiowas to Enter:

Enter: Give us a breakdown of a day in the life of Kaiowas. What's a typical day like for you?
Kaiowas:

Enter: Do you enjoy books? What's the last book you opened and enjoyed?
Kaiowas:

Enter: Who do you love?
Kaiowas:

Enter: By the way, how'd you get that username? What's it mean?
Kaiowas:

Enter: I think I speak correctly by saying all of us would like to know about your first fungi experience. Would you be so kind as to tell us what happened?
Kaiowas:

Enter: What's in store for your life over the next two years as far as you can tell?
Kaiowas:

Enter: Do you believe mushrooms are by Design?
Kaiowas:

Enter: What purpose do psilocybes serve for humanity?
Kaiowas:

Enter: The last concert you attended and actually enjoyed was...
Kaiowas:

Enter: Let's talk philosophy. Aldous Huxley's famous book, "The Perennial Philosophy" is still enjoyed and quoted to this day. Do you share anything in common with Huxley's viewpoints? Name a few if so. Otherwise, tell us another philosopher you dig and share some similarities you share with him/her. (please)
Kaiowas:

Enter: What the world needs now more than anything else is...
Kaiowas:

Enter: Do you hold true that all humans, male and female, are your personal brothers and sisters? Why or why not?
Kaiowas:

Enter: Where is American society headed over the next 5 years? Do you foresee any noticeable changes?
Kaiowas:

Enter: Lastly, I understand you'll be doing some travelling soon. Where ya headed and whatchya up to?
Kaiowas:

Thank you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Re: Kaiowas ~ The 2005 after-Easter Interview [Re: World Spirit]
    #3982181 - 03/28/05 09:22 PM (19 years, 5 days ago)

Enter: Welcome to the official Shromery leer jet. Please place your chair in the upright position and buckle up. We will be taking off by the time you say anything.

Kaiowas: *looks around and enters jet* hey now this is nice, thanks for having me on. it's a pleasure to meet you!

Enter: How are you?

Kaiowas:  I have being doing awesome Enter.  i love how thing have been coming together for over these past couple of years. 

Enter: Tell my driver, Trendal, where you'd like to head to. Tell me why we're going there.

Kaiowas to Trendal: Fantastic!  *whips out the canadian toque that was mysteriously stolen at last years ohio gathering and puts it on trendal* :wink: alright, now that the gear is settled, let's go to vancouver.

Kaiowas to Enter: I hear the entire BC area is beautiful.  besides, it a good to go to a place that isn't so judgemental on cannibus :wink:

Enter: Give us a breakdown of a day in the life of Kaiowas. What's a typical day like for you?

Kaiowas: Dealing with what I do everyday is basically like any other person.  I work two jobs, delivering newspapers in the morning, and delivering pizzas. I am very thankful now that I am finally out of debt since I can now stop working about 60 hours a week.  when I'm not working, I enjoy reading and playing games.  lately Halo 2 online has been my game of choice as of late.

Not to metion reading and posting on the shroomery, this place is awesome!  :smile:

Enter: Do you enjoy books? What's the last book you opened and enjoyed?

Kaiowas: That last book that I actually sat down and really enjoyed was Kurt Vonnegut's "Cats Cradle"  I think philosophy and humor should go hand in hand.

Enter: Who do you love?

Kaiowas: Family, my lady :wink:, friends, and most people that I meet. Being there to experience other people is incredible. the more people you experince the less limits you're likely to put on love.

Enter: By the way, how'd you get that username? What's it mean?

Kaiowas: It's a song from the a metal band called Sepultura.  Its actually a very trible like song.  Kaiowas was a tribe that lived in the rainforest.  They comitted a mass suicide as protest of the the government who was trying to take their lands and beliefs away. It occured to me how much was lost during the years when the americas were taken over by the europeans. 

Enter: I think I speak correctly by saying all of us would like to know about your first fungi experience. Would you be so kind as to tell us what happened?

Kaiowas: I was 17 and took half an eigth with a friend of mine. After we injested them we finished the movie we were watching.  At about a half hour into it, the television became very annoying and I went outside.  My friend came out for a little bit, but then went back inside. I spent the majority of my shroom trip outside looking at the sky and trees with my mind being blown. 

the funny thing was that I really couldn't stand being inside while trippin while my friend couldn't stand being outside while tripping. I especially enjoyed the couple days after, my mind felt clean. 

Enter: What's in store for your life over the next two years as far as you can tell?

Kaiowas:  lots of travelling.  Australia i think will be a blast, especially since I have an awesome lady down there to go see. I plan on getting back to getting a degree in geology, exactly where in that field I'm not sure yet. I also want to minor in anthropology. 

Enter: Do you believe mushrooms are by Design?

Kaiowas: I would really like to think so, but the truth is I don't know.  I think mushrooms can be a very powerful ally for a person's mind, but it always depends on the user.

Enter: What purpose do psilocybes serve for humanity?

Kaiowas:  The purpose that they are serving now. Mushrooms are lots of fun to do, and being able to view everything outside of my self is an experience that is really relevant to a lot of users.  If you've ever watched Star Wars, Luke Skywalker has to take a test. In this test he has to go face himself. I remember yoda saying  "you take in only what you bring with you"  Having to face yourself and then letting go is an experience many have on mushrooms, one I feel can be very beneficial.

If you've ever sat on a hill and watched the most majestic sun rise while tripping on shrooms, you'll see its purpose there. Appreciation of existence and seeing the beauty that constantly surrounds us rahter than ignoring is a state of mind that mushrooms can bring about.

or how about the giggles :grin:

Enter: The last concert you attended and actually enjoyed was...

Kaiowas: Slayer's recent tour. they have to be my favorite metal band of all time :rockon:

Enter: Let's talk philosophy. Aldous Huxley's famous book, "The Perennial Philosophy" is still enjoyed and quoted to this day. Do you share anything in common with Huxley's viewpoints? Name a few if so. Otherwise, tell us another philosopher you dig and share some similarities you share with him/her. (please)

Kaiowas: I haven't read much of huxley.  of what little I do know, I like how he acknowledges the sacredness of mushrooms thought I can't say I care for his viewpoint that it should only be used by the "intellectuals."

I really like Daniel Ruiz, Ken Keyes and Ekhart Tolle. Ken Keyes especially, getting in touch with ones awareness and how it can be used has been one of the most liberating experiences in my life.  I remember on a mushroom trip I literally listened to the silence, and it was the most peaceful sound ever. The philosophers I mentioned all speak of pure awareness as being our essence, and so I like how mushrooms and spirituality are very much connected.

Enter: What the world needs now more than anything else is...
Kaiowas: compassion for each other.  Unconditional love is what we need to learn in order to have compassion.  We have to learn acceptance so we can stop being so overconcerned with ideas that lead to anger, frustration or any negativity. most of all, we have to unconditionally love ourselves no matter what has happened in the past.  the world is a reflection of our own mindset.

Enter: Do you hold true that all humans, male and female, are your personal brothers and sisters? Why or why not?

Kaiowas: yes and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Enter: Where is American society headed over the next 5 years? Do you foresee any noticeable changes?

Kaiowas: the same place its been heading.  We have another four years of bush, why I don't know.  we're gonna run out of money even more than already.  I sincerly hope that our fake economy will be exposed, but i guess we would rather like to go through another recession. Every empire has its fall, and while I don't know what form the fall wil lbe in, I can't say things look entirely good for the United States. 

Enter: Lastly, I understand you'll be doing some travelling soon. Where ya headed and whatchya up to?

Kaiowas: I'm heading to australia to be with my lady.  shes the most wonderful person I know of.  I'm hoping to permenantly leave with her from australia to canada.  I love america, but I feel its my time to leave.

Thank you!

Thank you! I really enjoyed this interview *passes enter and trendal a j*

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Offlinefaslimy
Dead Man
 User Gallery
Re: Kaiowas ~ The 2005 after-Easter Interview [Re: kaiowas]
    #3982237 - 03/28/05 09:32 PM (19 years, 5 days ago)

word.  :heartpump: kaiowas

OfflineToTheSummit
peregrinus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Las Vegas
    #3982245 - 03/28/05 09:34 PM (19 years, 5 days ago)

Another enjoyable read! :thumbup:

--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #3982248 - 03/28/05 09:34 PM (19 years, 5 days ago)

Good stuff! Thanks again for doing the 'view.

OfflineBanJankri
FreefallerUpwards

#3982280 - 03/28/05 09:42 PM (19 years, 5 days ago)

nice one.
thanks for the kaiowas tribe story, didnt know about that. such a tradegy

--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

OfflineoDin
Re: Kaiowas ~ The 2005 after-Easter Interview [Re: World Spirit]
    #3982292 - 03/28/05 09:43 PM (19 years, 5 days ago)

thanks your interviews are interesting

go kaiowas!

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
    #3982307 - 03/28/05 09:44 PM (19 years, 5 days ago)

:thumbup: sweet!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract