Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineesin
cheesefondue
 User Gallery

Loc: Lysergia
Nelumbo vs Nymphaea vs. Mitragyna
    #3980437 - 03/28/05 03:40 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

A question to those that have tried them.

I have read most of the Lotus threads here and a bunch of trip reports at erowid but i still haven't figured out a couple of doubts...

How do the effects of Nelumbo Nucifera compare to those of Nymphaea sp.?

And how do the effects of both these plants compare to those of kratom?
Do the blue lotus and sacred lillies have the potential to create a full blown euphoric mind state like Kratom or are they subtler like most of the legal ethnobotanicals around?

I even read somewhere about psychedelic, salvia-like effects with the Nymphaea's (i think from fresh flowers). Is this accurate at all in your personal experience?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleNeon
Stranger
Male
Re: Nelumbo vs Nymphaea vs. Mitragyna [Re: esin]
    #3981734 - 03/28/05 10:00 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Well, I don't think I have enough experience to comment on the difference between Nucifera and Nymphaea, but I can say that I was dissapointed with neither.  You have to find a good price on them though or it's not really worth you money. 

I would never have compared salvia and lotus, but I guess they do both kinda have that divine feeling to them.  Lotus feels mildly psychedelic to me, around the level of cannabis, just different.  I find lotus/lilly goes great with other pychedelics, such as salvia and lsa.  Lotus isn't as strong as kratom, but if you drink enough alchohol soaked in lotus, or enough tea, you will definetely be euphoric.  Kratom's euphoria is stronger though.  To me lotus is much more powerful than the average legal ethnobotanical when used correctly, and even when not to a point.  Lotus seems to be another YMMV ethno, but I suggest giving it a try.  Check your PMs. :biggrin:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden