Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Need interview suggestions again
    #3969371 -

I'm looking for someone who thoroughly knows about active plants and botanicals, even a vendor. I want to ask some thorough and important questions. Workman is pondering so I need other suggestions. Who should be next?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need interview suggestions again [Re: World Spirit]
    #3969459 -

I dont know anything about any of that stuff.  But you should do me anyways.  I dont recall you doing any girls yet.  But maybe I'm wrong.  :confused:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need interview suggestions again [Re: Liz]
    #3969482 -

I did do an interview with Cherrybomb ages ago and I think I've done a couple other women as well. I'll get you soon but I feel its time we got a botanical interview right now.
What would be a good question to ask you in the future btw?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need interview suggestions again [Re: World Spirit]
    #3969520 -

you can ask me whatever you want to.  I'm an open book...thats why I think I'd make a good interview :smile:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need interview suggestions again [Re: Liz]
    #3969522 -

:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need interview suggestions again *DELETED* [Re: World Spirit]
    #3969533 -

Post deleted by blinkidiot

Reason for deletion: Im sorry



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need interview suggestions again [Re: blink]
    #3969547 -

Good call! I'm on it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need interview suggestions again [Re: blink]
    #3969577 -

Yeah, neuro would be a good interview :thumbup:


--------------------
delta9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need interview suggestions again [Re: delta9]
    #3969672 -

yea ask neuro and Aneglakya

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need interview suggestions again [Re: Liz]
    #3969695 -

Let me spell it out to you...Your a neewbie and he doesnt want to interview you...Sorry Ripple i couldnt help myself :smirk:


--------------------
Come to Paw Paws place there will be no sleeping tonight

Eric just wants to catch reds ..
Don?t look back, don?t look back
He?s right on your trail
Don?t look back, don?t look back
He?s just a step away from hell
WDYWFM?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need interview suggestions again [Re: PawPaw]
    #3969703 -

yer a newb too! only been here since december. but what a post count!
yer a whore paw!


--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need interview suggestions again [Re: World Spirit]
    #3969980 -

I forgot about that. I should dig that shit up....


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need interview suggestions again [Re: CherryBom]
    #3969994 -

Yes, you should, my dear. I can't find it.Hop to it before I sick 40 on you.  :blush:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need interview suggestions again [Re: CherryBom]
    #3969997 -

You should call it "What makes Bom tick..."



Lame, I know.  It was just too easy.  :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need interview suggestions again [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3970027 -

That was cute, electrode.  Lame...but cute.

I can't find it.  I'm not going to lie...I didn't try as hard as I could have, but it's Friday and I'm going to smoke some bong hits with my hot fiancee.

Maybe later, eh?  :heart:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need interview suggestions again [Re: World Spirit]
    #3970103 -

Hmm...I just think you should interview Ripple and Baraka.  And then when you run through everyone's suggestions you should interview me cause I have lots of free time to burn and love your interviews. :smile:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need interview suggestions again [Re: World Spirit]
    #3970113 -

Bodhi from IAmShaman.

On another note, you should interview someone completely twisted on drugs. Those types of interviews are the best.


--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need interview suggestions again [Re: Ravus]
    #3970148 -

If you talk Bodhi into it, I'll interview him gladly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need interview suggestions again [Re: Ravus]
    #3971854 -

does bohdi post here? I think he has an account.


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need interview suggestions again [Re: gdman]
    #3971879 -

He made a couple posts here before, he's the one who gave us the SHROOM3 coupon for IAmShaman, an automatic 5% off. I don't know if you could actually get him back here for an interview though, I assume he'd be pretty busy running IAmShaman.


--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* suggestions on ordering from iamshaman pink_buffalo 1,117 9 04/08/05 01:51 PM
by freddurgan
* Exclusive Interview With - Enter - by Roadkill RoadkillM 1,669 5 03/15/05 01:22 AM
by delta9
* Burzum Interview Ravus 1,809 9 05/15/05 08:31 PM
by faslimy
* iamshaman order Adom 1,191 8 01/01/05 03:50 PM
by fuzion1
* Anno - the exclusive one-time interview 2005
( 1 2 all )
World Spirit 3,534 35 03/15/05 06:04 PM
by MetaShroom
* An Interview with Gillette you absolutely must read
( 1 2 all )
World Spirit 5,399 35 04/27/05 09:34 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* An Uplifting Interview w/Trendel World Spirit 1,122 13 03/21/05 10:31 PM
by Phluck
* iamshaman.com problems?? theocean06 430 0 09/21/04 07:00 PM
by theocean06

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,177 topic views. 8 members, 223 guests and 206 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.