Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: Anybody had a run-in with a celebrity? [Re: Phluck]
    #3956973 -

Here's a big one:
Do you think any member(s) of the shroomery is a celeberity? :strokebeard:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody had a run-in with a celebrity? [Re: PsillyNilly]
    #3957209 -

I guess chinacat used to be in the Grateful Dead.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody had a run-in with a celebrity? [Re: PsillyNilly]
    #3957245 -

I'm the Prime Minister of a small but feisty Eastern European country.

Can you guess who I am?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody had a run-in with a celebrity? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3957333 -

Just last week at the SXSW film fest, I was at the bar in the Hilton, and I looked over and saw the guy who plays the oldest brother on Malcolm in the Middle. You know, Francis? I nodded and he nodded, but I didnt feel like bugging him. I also met the cast of the Real World-Austin down on 6th st.


--------------------
The above statement is completely fictional and composed solely for the purpose of entertainment.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody had a run-in with a celebrity? [Re: Shroomism]
    #3957417 -

I got high with these guys.
http://www.gimpmusic.bigstep.com/


--------------------
www.drugpolicyalliance.org
"Hey daddy, president Bush tried marijuana, I think I will."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody had a run-in with a celebrity? [Re: PsillyNilly]
    #3957683 -

PsillyNilly said:
Here's a big one:
Do you think any member(s) of the shroomery is a celeberity? :strokebeard:



Yes...there are a few.

:smile:


--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody had a run-in with a celebrity? [Re: Roadkill]
    #3957710 -

I got high with KMFDM.....they are pretty popular.

Got drunk with Ogre from Skinny Puppy (another somewhat popular band)

And been snuck into a 21 and over club when i was underage by Tim Skold (Marilyn Manson's bass player) before he was in Manson's band.

There's some more, but my mind is altered too much right now to remember.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody had a run-in with a celebrity? [Re: Deadmaker]
    #3957767 -

Can you disclose these celebs? Of cousre dont tell us there Screen name?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody had a run-in with a celebrity? [Re: PsillyNilly]
    #3957770 -

Honestly, in the studio, celebs are always so Nice....it's there posse that are usually stuck up assholes thinkin there hot shit cause they roll with multi-platinum artists. I hate those fukin guys.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody had a run-in with a celebrity? [Re: PsillyNilly]
    #3957827 -

You guys know who Tim Roth is?? I met him in Paris, in place called pollie magous, He's very cool, we a get laugh it was the first time I ever tried Coke... Him myself and this friend of his, who had a posh name and said he was a poet, went ride round on his bike, we got completely sloshed...
I also met Archie shep, and Jazz piano great, and Jeff Andrews, who tried to kill me with a lamp, he was fucked up on H.


--------------------
Gotta to spread the word about:
http://www.johnnyganjaseed.com/johnny.htm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody had a run-in with a celebrity? [Re: RJLR]
    #3957883 -

Tim Roth is pretty fucking cool.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody had a run-in with a celebrity? [Re: Deadmaker]
    #3958274 -

Used to be pretty tight with Blues Traveler, thanks to my friends old girlfriend Gina(from the song).
Talked with Vince Wellnick a few times in hotels and bars, he was hitting on my girlfriend before the Alpine reunion thing.
Forgot about the Chicago Bulls, drank with a bunch of them after a Dead show and NBA Champ game at the Hyatt's bar in like '92-'93.
Say Chris from Spin Doctors walking down the street in NYC once.
I know I'm forgetting something too...


--------------------
Truckin' ain't for Sally's

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody had a run-in with a celebrity? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #3958425 -

RandalFlagg said:
I went to the filming of "Sudden Death" starring Jean Claude Van Damme for one day.  It was pretty cool.



RandalFlagg said:

Unlike yourself I don't get all wet in the panties about it.

Who doesn't get all wet in the pants when seeing Jean Claude Van Dam?



Someone's got a boyfriend! :crazy2:


--------------------
delta9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody had a run-in with a celebrity? [Re: delta9]
    #3958445 -

I've partied quite a bit with Charlotte Casiraghi (the princess of monaco) because she is very good friends with my ex-girlfriend...

other than that, i can't recall anything else...


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody had a run-in with a celebrity? [Re: Krishna]
    #3958458 -

eddie van halen, rod stewarts band, annie lennox, sting, aerosmith...all people i dont care about. minus maybe miss lennox.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody had a run-in with a celebrity? [Re: funkymonk]
    #3958560 -

Todcasil had his ass slapped by Kim Deal from the breeders once. But he always has shit like that happen to him.

umm...I was there when it happened, so thats MY brush with fame.

yeah im lame.


--------------------
~ ingenious! ~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody had a run-in with a celebrity? [Re: spymoose1]
    #3958568 -

You also love todcasil. you should make an effort to mention him every time you post. Posts #5-8 would be funny.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody had a run-in with a celebrity? [Re: funkymonk]
    #3959623 -

I think I got high with Edward Norton once. Im not sure. It was at a hotel party that a friend invited me to. We got high in one room... I looked at him and said, "Man I've gotta say you look dead exact like Edward Norton." He looked at 2 of his friends they laughed... and he said "I get that alot." and chuckled again.

I didn't push a question. Decided I'd rather wonder.

I get to play lots with Semi-famous people like Death From Above 1979, Wax Mannequin, Buck 65, De La Soul... I've gotten threatening letters from Management of certain artists for my musical works(see below and youll know why.)

Ive met the band members of Fugazi on Numerous occasions and had a nice long chat with Ian M on the phone once... Which was fucking awsome, that guy is top shelf... Very down to earth.

Ive sent out 'fan' letters and most of the artists do write back... Especially today with email you'd be surprised who will actually write back if you have something nice and smart to say.


--------------------
Multiplied

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody had a run-in with a celebrity? [Re: Dickhead]
    #3959681 -

I've met Nico Mcbrain from Iron Maiden
Steve O. from jackass
Mandy Moore

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody had a run-in with a celebrity? [Re: LthirdSeyeD]
    #3959910 -

I haven't met any really big celebrities.

Art Monk
Tesco Vee
people from other minor bands





--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Todcasil speaks Todcasil 1,571 14 08/18/05 06:57 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Celebrate Bicycle Day - April 19th Vvellum 855 4 04/14/05 09:22 AM
by Todcasil
* Charles Manson, the family, and LSD...
( 1 2 all )
Grizzy 9,484 21 04/14/05 01:22 PM
by p5yc0_k1ll3r
* I know it is a buzzkill and boring, but seriously, start a Roth IRA
( 1 2 all )
SneezingPenis 2,296 38 10/07/07 04:17 PM
by Veritas
* Charles Manson mentions Timothy Leary (mp3)
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 9,709 26 03/22/05 03:45 AM
by MasonsChild
* Meeting celebrities...
( 1 2 all )
drtyfrnk 2,166 28 09/19/05 01:47 PM
by SneezingPenis
* Todcasil!!!
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 2,661 27 08/08/05 06:51 PM
by creamrocks
* ever met a celebrity?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Xochitl 12,501 219 05/07/19 12:14 PM
by Gypsy Boy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,338 topic views. 6 members, 20 guests and 271 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.