Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineRedNucleus
Causal Observer
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Seahorse Valley
Short story I just wrote about a boy on a quest for PCP!!!
    #3952682 - 03/22/05 08:19 AM (19 years, 11 days ago)

Freddy?s Claim to Fame

Chapter 1

12 year old Fred woke up. He stifled a scream as he realized that the awful pounding sound he heard was his apartment?s faulty heating system. He got up. Today was the day! He was finally going to try PCP! Fred had been aching to try out PCP ever since he saw what a fun drug it was in elementary school D.A.R.E.. Fred busted loose some exotic dance moves, and screamed out carnally, ?Poopachee poopacheeta poopachee pah! Deepa creepa leepa doopoo pippity plop! Fartknocking guy with a lawnmower eyeball lazer son sucking on James?s nose! Plapdiddly.?
Fred went to meet his friend Junkie. When a guy really wanted some PCP, it was junkie who know just where to find it! Now, Junkie wasn?t his real name. No one knew what that was anymore. Fred once asked Junkie this question. As a child, Junkie saw that commercial where the kid says ?No one ever says, ?I want to be a junkie when I grow up.?? Junkie?s eyes welled up; he knew he had found his calling.
Fred crossed the boundary from his lovely sunshine and lollipop filled neighborhood of Sunshine Lollipops town, into the crusty, seedy, dark underbelly of the International House of Pancakes. He headed straight for the ladies room. It was here, Fred knew, that all Junkie?s business transactions took place.
?Yo son! Yo nigga, you got a quarta?? Fred dug around in his pockets to check. Suddenly a cloaked figure drunkenly grabbed Fred by the neck, and held a knife to his throat. ?Yo gimme all yo? money bitch!? the voice snarled.
?Aacck. Heeeeeee? Take it!? Fred managed to squeak. Nearing unconsciousness, he hastily emptied his pockets. A roll of money, a pack of cherry flavored condoms, and Fred?s lucky flint stone fell to the floor.
?Aww hell naw dog! Dammn iss Freddy Flint! Yo, nigga, my bad little nigga!? Junkie rambled incoherently. Fred, rubbing his throat in pain, gave Junkie the customary Sunshine Lollipop town high five.
?Hi mister Junkie man! Boy howdy am I sure glad I had my lucky flint stone with me!? Fred cooed in his sugary and innocent little voice. ?Do you think I can score some of that P C P? I brought the money I got for my pawning my mom?s engagement ring!?
?Nahhh little nigga. M?allz dat I got here wif me iz the ol? meffamphenzarine! But I tell you wha?! You folla ya ol? frenn Junkie, an? I gon? take you right to it, baby!?
And so it was, that a 12 year old boy and a mindless, murdering beggar, set out on a glorious quest through Sunshine Lollipop town. The sun was just short of it?s highest point in the morning sky. Birds were chirping, happily licking their oil-spill covered legs. It would be an exciting adventure indeed. However, Fred could never have predicted the disaster that awaited him once he finally got his hands on some PCP.

Come back for more later after I get back from my special ed class.

--------------------
Namaste

Edited by RedNukleus (03/22/05 08:50 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRedNucleus
Causal Observer
Male User Gallery

Re: Short story I just wrote about a boy on a quest for PCP!!! [Re: RedNucleus]
    #3952755 - 03/22/05 08:51 AM (19 years, 11 days ago)

bump. read my story you sad bastards and tell me if you liked it! :grin:

--------------------
Namaste

OfflineDigitalBuddha
The Wanderer

Loc: Tibet
    #3952790 - 03/22/05 09:07 AM (19 years, 11 days ago)

Fred can scat like a pro.

--------------------
"The pioneers of a warless world are the youth who refuse military service"

-Albert Einstein-

OfflineRedNucleus
Causal Observer
Male User Gallery

#3955766 - 03/22/05 08:02 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

bump again. i like my story

--------------------
Namaste

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies