Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I hate jail.
    #3948983 -

I haven't posted in a while because I've been in jail. http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...6993328b26ffcd1
I served my time and got out on thrusday (which turned out to be a very drunken night at the bar, but don't worry i got a cab this time)
Now I'm ready to celebrate, there's a bit of acid coming through this next weekend and I want to get some but recently I've heard of a new piss test that can test for biproducts (sp?) of psychadelics. Does anybody know if this is true? I have to take a piss test a few times a week so I don't want to do anything that will really get me in trouble. Any info or opinions... please share


--------------------
whoever told you that is your enemy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate jail. [Re: i_rage_against]
    #3949017 -

Sorry to hear that, man. Jail does suck! I know, believe me. I have done more than my fair share of jail time and I am going to do everything in my power to stay out of that hellishly boring place!! Welcome back to the free-world! :sun:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate jail. [Re: blissedout]
    #3949198 -

Holy shit man, that's horrible to hear!! I hope you're doing fine now.

About the piss tests, if my sources are correct it's possible to detect several psycheactive substances but usually that kind of tests are not used, they're way too expensive and in most cases no traces are found. It must be asked specifically for a lab to do such a test.

I see one of your charges was for cannabis possesion, so I'd doubt they would put such an expensive test on you.

BTW, LSD is only detected in urine for 4 days apparently. Cannabinoids on the other hand are detected as long as for 30 days.

(If you're interested in documents about detection of drugs in urine drop me a PM.)


--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate jail. [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #3949261 -

dam man that's horrible I'm sorry... glad your out.. I've had a big fear that i'm gonna be going to jail soon for an unpaid ticket, I hate goverment too much to pay em but scared to not pay em ahh *hides*


--------------------
"Life is created out of the seeking of knowledge."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate jail. [Re: duster]
    #3949470 -

How did you end up in jail did they violate you? Yeah we all hate jail atleast us who were unfortunate enough to make it there. This same time last year I spent 3 months in County jail because I had one week left on my 1 year probation for dui then I violated by getting a second one and possesion charges and shit. The beautiful thing is that while spending time in jail for my vop my in another county(I picked up the new charges in my home county I was on probation in a neighboring county) My fair and speedy trail window had expired for my new charges and I had requested it so when I got out of jail they discharged all my new charges. Just recently I got arrested for having a bunch of benzos and now starting tomorow I will be attending something called drug court for a year so I will be in the same boat as you getting drug tested 4 times a week. Not on the weekend though. The only thing I will be doing all year is drinking and the occasional trip. And yes it is possible to detect psychedelics in urine but they usually use the nida 5 panel test which is amphetamines, weed, opiates, cocaine, and barbituates I believe. It's really unlikely they will test you for psychedelics but they could and the chance is yours to take. Welcome back.


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate jail. [Re: i_rage_against]
    #3949539 -

I just read your old post. Why did you go to jail? For 4 seeds? I really dont think so.


--------------------
You gotta check yo' self before you wreck yo' self

B, Z, F, Burma, Cambodian, Golden Teacher, Puerto Rico, South American, Costa Rica, African

My name is Ender Wiggen and I will own you soon. Bean is my second in command, he is PC'ing jars right now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate jail. [Re: Photoguy]
    #3949598 -

It sounds like she was put on probation then violated it. You usually don't go to jail for possesion of even real pot let alone seeds and you usually don't get jail time for your first dui.


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate jail. [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #3950419 -

No I didn't go to jail for the 4 seeds, although I do have some wonderful community service for that. I went to jail because I violated my probation by not showing up for a piss test on time. Stupid if you ask me because I came up totally clean anyway... I just was hungover and slept in a little to long that day


--------------------
whoever told you that is your enemy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate jail. [Re: i_rage_against]
    #3950743 -

>>I just was hungover and slept in a little to long that day

Did you tell that to the judge? Thats not a very good excuse you know. Your usually not supposed to even be drinking on probation especially drinking and drug related probation. But yeah It is a stupid reason to go to jail but thats how probation violations usually happen. Your late for an appointment or can't afford to pay court costs or your probation officer and therefore get violated its a revolving door. The best advice is to not take probation if it's only going to be a short amount of county time and you know you won't be able to abide by the conditions of your probation(not drinking or doing drugs/staying out of truble).


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate jail. [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #3954256 -

Drinking is allowed, I can't be at the bars past midnight but that's not a big deal. I didn't have to speak with a judge, just terms of my probation so as long as I don't mess up too many more times i'll be fine. I didn't think it would be that big of a deal if I was an hour late in showing up for my piss test... boy was I wrong. Oh well, I've learned me lesson, and I'm just glad to be out of there.


--------------------
whoever told you that is your enemy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate jail. [Re: i_rage_against]
    #3954367 -

Glad you're out !! It took me 2 times behind bars to learn my lesson... :shrug: :goodluck:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate jail. [Re: vinsue]
    #3954498 -

Read the your ititial story and you really had bad luck.
But hey, it's all over now :smile:
except for those tests, wich suck.

I suggest you move to Oh Kanada, heh
Few months ago me and my friend got stopped after doing a u-turn in a no-u-turn zone. The car was smelling weed, officer tells to get out, finds no pot but finds my friend's bag of 50 E pills.

- What's that for?
- personnal consumption officer
- humm
- im addcited
- those are any good?
- sure are
- very well, be carefull

and left

no trafic violation or possesion tickets
sometimes trying to understand a cop is very puzzling

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate jail. [Re: blissedout]
    #3954743 -

"free" hehe hmmmzz :frown:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate jail. [Re: MushroomFriend]
    #3954818 -

welcome back to the real world.


--------------------
Live each day like it will be your last, tomorrow my never come.
SporeSmart

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate jail. [Re: i_rage_against]
    #3954914 -

a little bigger jail :wink:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate jail. [Re: i_rage_against]
    #3955264 -

i_rage_against said:
Just know that Karma's a bitch and what goes around comes around.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate jail. [Re: Adom]
    #3955557 -

thanks everybody.
Though, I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say adom


--------------------
whoever told you that is your enemy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate jail. [Re: i_rage_against]
    #3955856 -

Shit rage,I'm a newb to the forum but not jail.I'm basically a reformed tweeker{cook}Common sense took over,that's why i'm surfing
around here!Kiss ass and be the letter,that's the ONLY way!Quiting
herb and the brown lips are the worst.Swallow it and try to survive,that's all we can do till they slake their thirst for blood.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Shroomism's back in jail
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Adamist 6,699 80 02/21/05 04:06 PM
by Adamist
* I hate nosy ass fucking neighbors!!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Skunk420 10,224 83 12/07/04 01:46 PM
by Mounsteen
* Probation Question: Zero Tolerance Condition? shroomer44 2,762 10 09/14/04 01:05 PM
by Anonymous
* I'm about to go to Jail
( 1 2 3 4 all )
KristiMidocean 4,167 68 08/16/05 08:52 PM
by Skunk420
* for those of you who know something about probation/sentencing procedures.. idiotek 3,057 16 02/02/11 11:40 PM
by Tailpipe_Banana
* THC Detection Times Shorter Than First Thought HighGuy 12,221 14 02/24/06 04:14 PM
by beavis190
* Drug Dogs cant detect Shrooms....according to this seizure they can
( 1 2 all )
PsillyNilly 7,347 31 05/17/13 11:29 PM
by Tripsurfer
* Anyone on probation? Syncmaster951 1,754 13 03/09/05 10:14 PM
by Turd

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,835 topic views. 2 members, 9 guests and 139 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.