Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Security and Safety

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinePsillyNilly
Stranger
Festival and club Prescription--illegal Drug laws---question/theory
    #3947500 - 03/21/05 05:14 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Hey Shroomerites, Im a little twisted--- just got back from a psilly college party, and while chatting with acquaintances, I had this little reflection I?d like to propose. I first want to say that the following is all hypothetical and doesn?t apply to me. I am a good boy, brush my teeth every night before I say my prayers don?t do anything illegal for my mommy told me not to and I don?t really want to?.but here is the thought Id like to be elaborated upon:

Lets just say I have a prescription for controlled substances Amphetamines (Ritalin, Adderol, Dexedrine), Narcotics (Oxycodone/ Hydrocodone containing pharms), as well as fast acting Benzodiazepines (Xanax, Ativan, Valium). Well, The law states that if these scheduled medications aren?t kept in there distinct prescription bottles from the pharmacy, then you can be detained or even convicted until you are proven they are valid. If I walk into a festival/club with a dozen pills floatin around in my pockets or stuffed in my socks then technically I am breaking the law since they are not in their authenticate containers ?.however, Im sure the front security wouldn?t be too happy and kick up a little dust if I skipped through the gate juggling 1 month supply bottles of 80mg Perdue Oxycontin, a Vicodin ES 10/650 and a 2 mg Z-bars container?even though this is the legal route to take. What kind of trouble could they give me if I NEED these meds that are therapeutically and medically approved? (this situation is of course exaggerated but I want to get my point across)

Ok, lets take it a step further. Lets say that these schedule II and III pharmaceuticals are indeed fraudulent and I don?t have a legit prescription from an MD. Well, we all know even simple programs like Photoshop can draw out Walgreen label templates that look immaculately identical to the ones issued by pharmacies... Throw the label on an orange script bottle, fillem up, and I have an identical replica of the real thing. Now, if an officer suspected I might be pulling a quickie, what can they possibly do?!? It?s not like a fake ID where they can run it through a swiper or pull up your real name on there nifty networks. All medical records are kept confidential---so, it would be impractical and almost legally impossible for an officer or agency to detain me for 2-3 days over the weekend estimating I?m indeed not issued these scripts, deprive me of my proper medication until they can go down to the County courthouse on Monday, request and be granted a warrant, review my subpeona'd medical records and prescription database attempting to de-authenticate my case. ---------Am I makin sense or just blabbin?

Now lets take it another step further?Pill presses and cap fillers are easily obtainable?even rabbit pellet compressors can compact pill-like tablets. It is also quite uncomplicated and flat down easy to fabricate a plastered female imprint of an official recognizable pharmaceutical tablet. Simply put, a little dye, basic starch based binder or acetaminophen fillers (official script head on the mechanism) pressed with a good 12mg extracted Psilocybin, a good 275 mg of MDMA, hehe 6mg THC, or 120 mics of LSD etc? etc?you get the point. Hell, I can even pulverize my already illicit prescription synthetic opiates with these schedule I compounds into a mimiced uncontrolled medication tablet that wouldn?t raise eyebrows anyways---(ie: antibiotics, SSRI?s, blood pressure meds, MAOI?s etc.) and Im sure they will have a gascromotograghy chemist team on hand at the entrance just to make sure my Risperdal, Paxil Lexapro or Zithromax is indeed what the imprint and Walgreens label suggests it is?!?
I do not intend in participating in this hypothetical setting?and Im sure there is a possible predicament or flaw in such a theory but from this side of the table it looks 99% foolproof. If you read this far then Im sure your probably board so I wont go into any more psiologistic or scientific detail but I find it funny that theoretically I can legally stroll into a festival with a Woodstock supply of mind altering substances while the guy behind me is gettin 6 months possession with intention to distribute for trying to run 10 anologed RC 5-meo-AMT/caffeine ?Mitsubishi? pressed pills sitting in a suspicious and dubious plastic dime baggie being passed off as ecstasy.
I know this would be risky business and DO NOT endorse it but please prove me wrong. Until then, Ill stick to the fruit punch.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleSuperD
Cacti junky
 User Gallery

Loc: The bridgesii bridge
Re: Festival and club Prescription--illegal Drug laws---question/theory [Re: PsillyNilly]
    #3947857 - 03/21/05 09:41 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

very interesting idea..i'd like to hear a response from someone who specializes in the law about the chances of this working or not

--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

OfflineRandolph_Carter
НơĻ?ĢΉō

Loc: Shroomery B-list.
Re: Festival and club Prescription--illegal Drug laws---question/theory [Re: PsillyNilly]
    #3947956 - 03/21/05 10:12 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah there's a flaw in the theory.
No one needs a full script bottle for a night of clubbing.
You could make a case for a few (and i'm talking, one or two here) but they'll be watching your ass like a vulture does anything crawling in the desert.

ANd if you can't get a decent supply of pills into a festival, well, ya shouldn't be dealing em.

--------------------
"..all those molecules thrashing their kinky little tails, hot for destiny and the street."  Gibson

Nuke baby seals for Jesus!

(This has been a +1 production.)

OfflinePsillyNilly
Stranger
Re: Festival and club Prescription--illegal Drug laws---question/theory [Re: Randolph_Carter]
    #3948613 - 03/21/05 01:41 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

A few years back, my friends dad had some kind of spinal disease that was spreading up towards his brain. He was prescribed a soup of scripts some in which included 40mg Oxycontin for the pain. He used to keep them all in a single bottle because it was impractival to carry all 10 script contaners around. Well, he was pulled over by a cop and taken into the station because of this. And he was a 50 year old guy who actually had a chronic illness. Do you really think if a cop looked once at me he'ed just let me walk in with a dozen random pills floating around? There's no way! Especially at Electronic festivals and placs like Bonaroo, if they catch ya with un-Id'ed pills floatin around, Im sure they'd give you trouble.
I never said anythig about dealing them....and I never said me myself were to do such a thing.

OfflinePowerTrip
Polypharmaceutical Shaman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The void
    #3951144 - 03/21/05 11:23 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Do you really think if a cop looked once at me he'ed just let me walk in with a dozen random pills floating around?

I think it would entail far less risk if you were to simply conceal whatever you are trying to get into a venue. I havnt been to a rave in a few years, but they didnt exactly strip search you at the door. As far as your fake prescription plan, I believe that all prescriptions have the name of the doctor who prescribed them and possibly his phone number. It would only take one phone call to the pharmacy or doctors office for a cop to find out that you dont really have a prescription.

--------------------
I spit reality, instead of what you usually learn
and I refuse to be concerned with condescending advice
cause I'm the only motherfucker that can change my life

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Security and Safety