Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleYidakiMan
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: Drugs in your CD player? [Re: Magus]
    #2566378 - 04/16/04 12:49 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

A briefcase in your trunk is your best bet - in court. Why?

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

Briefcases carry papers. It says so right in the name of the object. A brief is a paper. If those cops open that briefcase without a warrant, that evidence will most likely be dismissed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineelectronicmaji
Stranger

#2582784 - 04/20/04 12:38 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

why are you mad that they can search??? You are doing something illegal...what if the person was moving a nuclear bomb????? its all the same in the eyes of the law...

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Drugs in your CD player? [Re: electronicmaji]
    #2582912 - 04/20/04 01:02 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

> why are you mad that they can search??? You are doing something illegal...

No I am not. I am a perfect, law abiding citizen. I am late for work and pissed off that I have to wait another twenty minutes for a drug dog to show up and sniff my car to verify that I am not smuggling illegal drugs. I have done nothing wrong and yet I am being treated as if I were guilty of something by the police.

How would you feel if the police wanted to watch you and your significan other having sex so they could ensure that nothing illegal was happening. It would probably piss you off. When you give up one right, you start to give up all rights... who is to say where it will stop.

Granted, my example is a bit extreme... maybe we should just put cameras up in your house instead... you know... to make sure you don't break any laws...

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineMagus
Dazed

Loc: Midwest USA
Re: Drugs in your CD player? [Re: Seuss]
    #2583671 - 04/20/04 03:50 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Hey yeah, we can put cameras inside TV screens. They can watch us sleep even! Better make sure we have no illegal thoughts!

Also let's make sure to censor as much information that shed drugs in a positive light and lets make up false information that casts them in a negative one!

Hurrah!

I'ts 20 years after 1984!

--------------------
Disclaimer:

1. When I use the word "I", it means a friend of a friend wants me to ask. The word "I" simply cuts down on the amount of letters I need to type.

2. I do not engage in illegal activities. I am appaled by all of you and your apparent disregard for the law.

Offlineshirley knott
not my real name
 User Gallery
Loc: London Flag
    #2583784 - 04/20/04 04:31 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

interesting thread.

locations for smuggling is something probably everyone would read about if it was published in a shoddy newspaper, but i doubt that here is the best place: suffice it to say that you can bet (1) a cop is reading this page, and (2) the only good hiding place is one that never got used before or talked about widely. i consider the internet to be pretty wide open, and try to talk fairly broadly of such things. of couse, i am talking rhetorically in all that i say.

the thought scanning mention brought to mind the Philip K Dick short story 'Faith of our Fathers'

:thumbup:

--------------------
buh

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale