Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
GOD PICK UP THE PHONE
    #3937664 -

GOD!!

I call my friend -4- times. Now, calling her 4 times might be a little much, but then when she (just friends) calls me back she's like "WHY DID YOU CALL SO MUCH, I WAS WITH FRIENDS"

JUST PICK UP! ITS A CELLPHONE! I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF SHE AND MY ROOMMATE WHO ISNT HERE AND IS ALSO NOT PICKING UP THE PHONE WENT TO THAT PARTY!!! PICK IT UP!

People wonder why I have a hard time calling people. Nobody ever picks up the fucking phone so I get int othe habit of not calling people. I pick up my phone! I like it when people call me! WHATS WRONG WITH GOING "HEY <name>, WHAT'S UP??"

WOW!

It's easier to pick up the damn phone than it is to ignore it and make someone upset for 4 phone calls. Just pick it up.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GOD PICK UP THE PHONE [Re: freddurgan]
    #3937665 -

i say.... u kill em


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GOD PICK UP THE PHONE [Re: freddurgan]
    #3937670 -

I know exactly what you're talking about. I mean, if I call someone to see if they want to do something and they're busy, instead of ignoring it they could at least make up an excuse so I'm not just waiting around for them to call back.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GOD PICK UP THE PHONE [Re: PinballWizard]
    #3937678 -

I know!!

Just tell me SOMETHING so I don't get paranoid.

I'll admit, I'm paranoid. I don't know when it happened, but if someone doesn't answer their phone, I just can't help but go nuts. It eats me alive. I'm talking..it's terrible. I would really, really appreciate it, and I mean APPRECIATE it, if people would just pick up, and either tell me they are busy, or lie to me, or just let me get on with my life. Don't dick me over by ignoring me. That hurts the most.

I'd rather be lied to than ignored.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GOD PICK UP THE PHONE [Re: freddurgan]
    #3937681 -

..:lol: that kind of shit pisses me off too...but no one likes to call me...I am going to SLC to check out the the scenery instead of hanging out here tomorrow...I am so sick of this dead mormon infested area...no wonder I was into drinking and smoking weed too much...argh..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GOD PICK UP THE PHONE [Re: Skunk420]
    #3937687 -

woo dead mormons


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GOD PICK UP THE PHONE [Re: DeathCompany]
    #3937691 -

woo.

actually I don't have anything against mormons.

And people don't call me ever either skunk :frown:


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GOD PICK UP THE PHONE [Re: DeathCompany]
    #3937696 -

:lol: no, I am just sick of them, ...they are so fucked in the head, I don't understand why anyone would devote thier whole life to an organized religon, not just them either, Catolics, Jehovas witnesses..why, why why? think for yourself damnit....sorry about the shitty ass language in the pub I am really a laid back kind of a guy...oh yea the women here are BEYOND fucked in the head...Freddurgen> I sometimes have people call me, sometimes I hang out, but they just do boring ass shit like smoke weed, drink beer and watch a movie...ohh yay...I have almost more fun on here just typing useless garble on OTD, or the pub...Don't get me wrong I like the pub the best on this site though...

Edited by skunk78395 (03/18/05 08:57 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GOD PICK UP THE PHONE [Re: Skunk420]
    #3937699 -

Well yeah I hear ya. It's retarded stuff. Organized religion makes me laugh.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GOD PICK UP THE PHONE [Re: Skunk420]
    #3937706 -

skunk78395 said:
...oh yea the women here are BEYOND fucked in the head...



haha explain im interested


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GOD PICK UP THE PHONE [Re: DeathCompany]
    #3937716 -

christians make me laugh


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GOD PICK UP THE PHONE [Re: DeathCompany]
    #3937719 -

No you don't, unless you want to be preached at, or have some bitch just use you for a while, for your apartment...I didn't mind the using of sex..but for car rides, and helping baby sit her kids..oh..joy.....ahh never mind I am though ranting..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GOD PICK UP THE PHONE [Re: Skunk420]
    #3937727 -

no please go on. you got my attention


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GOD PICK UP THE PHONE [Re: DeathCompany]
    #3937784 -

i like pressing the decline button. it makes me feel powerful

bitches

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GOD PICK UP THE PHONE [Re: fearfect]
    #3937793 -

fearfect said:
i like pressing the decline button. it makes me feel powerful

bitches



i hate you


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GOD PICK UP THE PHONE [Re: freddurgan]
    #3937798 -

Yeah that gets annoying, you try to get in touch with someone about plans or what have you, then they just simply do not pick up.


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GOD PICK UP THE PHONE [Re: gdman]
    #3938292 -

Yep my ex-husband does that crap and my mom too! I hate it... I wouldnt care with my exhusband but e only does that when he has my kid


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I Am the True God fireworks_godS 1,540 17 11/21/03 03:31 PM
by fireworks_god
* For the men - pick-up lines trippysmurf 2,451 10 02/28/22 11:16 PM
by RadoVanDraco
* What's the big hoopla over the Bannana-Phone? GGreatOne234 1,145 6 05/27/04 10:53 AM
by Ori
* I cant belive what just happed, Why god ...............WHY!
( 1 2 all )
Psilocybeingzz 3,258 31 06/06/04 03:53 PM
by OldSpice
* Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring - Banana phone!!! Kingkole 1,518 11 06/18/17 09:08 AM
by Connoisseur
* Anyone notice the steady decline in the quality and inteligence of the posts around here?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
gdman 12,306 114 11/19/04 02:39 AM
by kadakuda
* GOD FUCKIN DAMN IT
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Snape 8,838 96 11/25/04 02:42 PM
by Gomp
* Download Shroomery Picks Volume 3 here
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 6,776 40 03/02/04 01:45 AM
by shriek

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,012 topic views. 4 members, 22 guests and 195 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.