Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Tomorrow Im going to [Re: WoodsCall]
    #3904672 -

dont take him that seriously...well I hope he isn't anyway...just follow the rules and you will be alright...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow Im going to [Re: Ripple]
    #3904841 -

Ripple said:
Ban all the regular Pub members from this forum for a day!


I dare you!


--------------------
Just a little nervous from the fall.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow Im going to [Re: Ripple]
    #3904847 -

Ripple said:
Ban all the regular Pub members from this forum for a day!




Great..... that means i'll have to play with Geordi all day??

:smile:


--------------------
Stay Kool, and enjoy the bus ride.....



"Intrepid Search For Innerspace"

DAVID JONES where are you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow Im going to [Re: kindkesey]
    #3904964 -

Geordi_La_Forge whats the deal with the same avatar as ripple?


--------------------
THE LUNATIC IS IN MY HEAD
<----(o)---->
Check out www.alexgrey.com! He does tools artwork from lateralus.
No harm can come from questioning. "Best" case scenerio: You prove it right without relying on the fact that it is widely accepted. Argument strengthened. "Worst" case scenerio: You realize you might have been wrong. The new answer might or might not be what you want to hear, but it beats defending yourself with bullshit.
Qoted from (Koala Koolio)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow Im going to [Re: camelsmoker]
    #3904967 -

I think he's shining.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow Im going to [Re: CherryBom]
    #3905179 -

I can't wash this shine off of me.....do you think bathing in tomato soup will work?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow Im going to [Re: Geordi_La_Forge]
    #3905203 -

now im confused


--------------------
THE LUNATIC IS IN MY HEAD
<----(o)---->
Check out www.alexgrey.com! He does tools artwork from lateralus.
No harm can come from questioning. "Best" case scenerio: You prove it right without relying on the fact that it is widely accepted. Argument strengthened. "Worst" case scenerio: You realize you might have been wrong. The new answer might or might not be what you want to hear, but it beats defending yourself with bullshit.
Qoted from (Koala Koolio)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow Im going to [Re: camelsmoker]
    #3905241 -

You came in too late.

When he said that he had Ripple's avatar. He was asking how to get the "hippiness" that supposaly rubbed off of him, due to his short banning from his home - "OTD".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow Im going to [Re: Ripple]
    #3905376 -

I'll ban you ripple  :heart:


--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow Im going to [Re: Ripple]
    #3905466 -

/me cuts-in the "to be banned" line


--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow Im going to [Re: 40oz]
    #3906315 -

Well Ripple.......

Its tomorrow....and...im still here....along with the more active regs.

Where's the promised banning ? :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow Im going to [Re: TYL3R]
    #3906326 -

I would never do that to ou guys :wink:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow Im going to [Re: TYL3R]
    #3906327 -

ripple's a lazy old stoner...When he says tomorrow he means next Tuesday.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow Im going to [Re: funkymonk]
    #3906338 -

maybe, depends on how much i drink and how much Xanax I consume :wink:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow Im going to [Re: Ripple]
    #3906343 -

:biggrin:
How's life?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow Im going to [Re: funkymonk]
    #3906349 -

funkymonk said:
:biggrin:
How's life?



Every day is a good day! :smile:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow Im going to [Re: funkymonk]
    #3906361 -

no no dont do it Ill have withdrawl.. I gotta get my fix at least three times a  day... gotta have my pub  :eek: :weirdeyes: :rotfl:


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow Im going to [Re: Ripple]
    #3906399 -

Hi Ripple. Remember that xanax and booze don't mix.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow Im going to [Re: Ripple]
    #3906411 -

if i had knees, i would slap em right now


Wait a minute...
.
.
.
.
I DO HAVE KNEES! *slap slap slap

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow Im going to [Re: Edge]
    #3906420 -

:lmao: :rotfl:


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* end of an era - RIP tubgirl.com
( 1 2 all )
deryl 2,788 23 06/18/06 12:09 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Shitty threads.
( 1 2 3 all )
mathewww 2,923 40 10/08/08 09:28 PM
by mathewww
* Anyone ride an electric longboard regularly? Psy Baba 126 1 05/04/21 02:33 PM
by QM33
* Seeing psych tomorrow, need advice on meds.
( 1 2 all )
Foci 2,142 21 06/15/05 01:56 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Getting My Hair Cut Tomorrow......
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Hooty 5,310 72 08/11/04 10:15 PM
by fearfect
* I'm getting my tattoo tomorrow!
( 1 2 all )
Delyrium 5,164 36 11/24/03 09:20 AM
by Delyrium
* Gym tomorrow!!!
( 1 2 all )
Liz 2,742 31 05/31/06 06:51 PM
by Leanin
* first time salvia tomorrow?
( 1 2 all )
PurpleKush 1,702 24 04/19/06 06:07 PM
by Solidcell

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,271 topic views. 4 members, 41 guests and 70 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.