Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Cosmic charlie how do you do?
    #3882013 -

truckin' in style along the avenue.
Dum de dum de doodley do. go on home your mama's calling you.
Kalico, kahlia, come tell me the news.
Calamity's waiting for a way to get to her.
Rosy red and electric blue i bought you a paddle for your paper canoe.


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cosmic charlie how do you do? [Re: JettaJay]
    #3882450 -

Say you'll come back when you can
Whenever your airplane happens to land
Maybe I'll be back here too
It all depends on what's with you.....


--------------------
Stay Kool, and enjoy the bus ride.....



"Intrepid Search For Innerspace"

DAVID JONES where are you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cosmic charlie how do you do? [Re: kindkesey]
    #3883515 -

New ones comin' as the old ones go,
Everything's moving here but much too slow now,
A little bit quicker and we might have time,
To say "how do you do?" before we're left behind.
Calliope wail like a seaside zoo. the very last lately inquired about you,
It's really very one or two. the first you wanted, the last i knew.


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cosmic charlie how do you do? [Re: JettaJay]
    #3883923 -

I just wonder if you shouldn't feel,
Less concerned about the deep unreal,
The very first word is "How do you do?",
The last "Go home your mama's callin' you."

Calling you,

Go on home your mama's calling you.

Go on home your mama's calling you.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cosmic charlie how do you do? [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #3883942 -

Go on home your mama's calling youuuuuuuuuuuu


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cosmic charlie how do you do? [Re: Ripple]
    #3884279 -

You guys are awesome. I :heart: all my fellow pubbers.


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cosmic charlie how do you do? [Re: JettaJay]
    #3884330 -

realy brother its an awesome song. But go back like two pages. I made the exact same topic on sat. (http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/3871585/an/0/page/2)

*whine* and it went over horribly :wink:


"Cosmic Charley"
AKA "Cosmic Charlie."
Recorded on AOXOMOXOA

    * This version included on What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been

First verified performance at the Matrix in San Francisco on October 19, 1968, appearing out of "Dark Star." Final performance on September 25, 1976 at the Capital Centre in Landover, Md., out of "Scarlet Begonias".


--------------------

Calico Kahlia come tell me the news
Calamity's waiting for a way to get to her
Rosy red and electric blue
I bought you a paddle for your paper canoe

Say you'll come back when you can
Whenever your airplane happens to land
Maybe I'll be back here too
It all depends on what's with you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cosmic charlie how do you do? [Re: C20H25N3O]
    #3884415 -

Yeah I know you did that's why I thought this thread was so funny.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cosmic charlie how do you do? [Re: C20H25N3O]
    #3884435 -

oops I guess I didn't pay any attention ...... I have been out of it lately. Atleast you got 2 pages opf comments :lol:


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cosmic charlie how do you do? [Re: JettaJay]
    #3884462 -

lol, right on man. Its all about the comments.


--------------------

Calico Kahlia come tell me the news
Calamity's waiting for a way to get to her
Rosy red and electric blue
I bought you a paddle for your paper canoe

Say you'll come back when you can
Whenever your airplane happens to land
Maybe I'll be back here too
It all depends on what's with you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cosmic Charlie gdman 539 3 06/10/04 10:14 PM
by Hooty
* Cosmic Charley how do you do? C20H25N3O 1,136 12 03/05/05 11:58 AM
by notapillow
* Deadheads: The Original "AoXoMoXoA" Just For You
( 1 2 all )
ifoundwaldo 2,798 27 08/16/11 06:17 PM
by Learyfan
* do you stop smokinga bowl or bong when the weed is completely charred, or when it is ash? Doctor_Dick 1,217 12 03/10/10 02:40 PM
by legallyhomeless
* Britney Spears performance was
( 1 2 3 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 5,766 46 08/30/13 08:15 AM
by Maverick
* Merle Haggard - "Mama Tried" (youtube)
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,770 25 02/05/08 04:43 AM
by Learyfan
* The Mama True Story Thread.... PawPaw 947 5 05/08/05 10:06 PM
by emptywisdom
* MAMA!! VoidOfsPg 909 12 12/09/05 11:51 AM
by Dety

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,202 topic views. 5 members, 37 guests and 64 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.