Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineJCoke
dream observer
Male

Loc: maryland Flag
trusting people?
    #3847567 - 02/28/05 03:58 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

is it wrong to trust people?

with your money?

with your feeling/emotions?

your deepest thoughts?

or should we be skepitcal of everyone at all the times?

i'm a firm believer that everyone can be cruel, evil, liars, tricks, thieves, and have no intente other than to fuck you over for there own self gain, even your wives, kids, parents, friends, best friends, etc etc...

which is why i think people are drawn to religion, belief in God, belief in a philosephy, belief in a 2000 thousand year old story, etc etc, it's secure, it seems to be the only thing in life that wont come trick me and fuck me over, which is why i don't go to church anymore, well, thats one of many reason i don't go to church, but pastors and teachers and generally everyone in the church's i've been to, they rob me of that security, they ask for me to believe in them as much as i believe in god, and yet, there only people, evil evil people, liars, cheats, backstabbers, greedy, they never wanted me there, they wanted my money there, they wanted me to look up to them, simply put, fuck them...!

I find it soooooo funny seeing church today, the same as the pharisees in Jesus day, it feels good to look back and hindsight and laugh.  :grin:

ok i'm done rambling now, had to get that off my chest..

--------------------
hello, your name is life on earth
------------------------------------

"I traveled a long way seeking God, but when I finally gave up and turned back, there He was, within me! O Lalli! Now why do you wander like a beggar? Make some effort, and He will grant you a vision of Himself in the form of bliss in your heart." -the saint of the Kashmir Shaivism tradition: Lalli.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedeafpanda
Stranger
Loc: Inguland
Re: trusting people? [Re: JCoke]
    #3847610 - 02/28/05 04:06 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I always trust people with my feelings and my thoughts because I don't really have anything to hide, and they tend to be more likely to reciprocate if you do so.

I don't trust strangers with my money, however. I know who I can trust in that department.

InvisibleSinbad
Living TheMoment
Male

Loc: Under The Bodhi Tree
Re: trusting people? [Re: deafpanda]
    #3847670 - 02/28/05 04:14 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I do not trust human beings to be anything other than human, in that we have both positive and negtive characteristics. The only people i trust are my family and spritual masters. Everyone else has yet to earn my trust, as i have yet to earn theres.

--------------------

Offlinephi1618
old hand

#3847757 - 02/28/05 04:27 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

You have to trust somebody. But, trust always entails some risk, no matter who you're trusting. Who you give your trust is a matter of personal judgement.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #3847767 - 02/28/05 04:30 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

People must earn lasting trust. I don't give it out on a whim. My trust is the most valuable thing I have, but I have often given money to strangers while expecting no return.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

OfflineJCoke
dream observer
Male

Re: trusting people? [Re: phi1618]
    #3847792 - 02/28/05 04:34 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

honestly, i don't even trust myself, i fuck up all the time, but i'm sure we all fuck up sometimes.

my sence of worry is shot, i don't worry about a thing, not waht i'm going to eat, not where i'm going to sleep, not about tommorow, not about the next 10 years, i just go with the flow now, it's a really good thing, i'm at peace.

at most, i trust God.

i still share my thoughts and emotions with everyone who wants to listen (i'm sharing my feeling with you all, right?), but do i trust you? no, honestly no, you all could easily make fun of me (i don't mind at all if you do, just so you know.), or someone how fuck me over some other way.

does that make sence?

--------------------

"I traveled a long way seeking God, but when I finally gave up and turned back, there He was, within me! O Lalli! Now why do you wander like a beggar? Make some effort, and He will grant you a vision of Himself in the form of bliss in your heart." -the saint of the Kashmir Shaivism tradition: Lalli.

OfflineJCoke
dream observer
Male

Re: trusting people? [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3847809 - 02/28/05 04:37 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Huehuecoyotl said:
People must earn lasting trust. I don't give it out on a whim. My trust is the most valuable thing I have, but I have often given money to strangers while expecting no return.

thats another good point, does'nt matter to me if they say they will, or if i pay for there dinner with out them asking, i just don't expect anything from anyone, it's good for me to live like that i think.

besides, it's good to give out money to people anyways, and it's good to hate/not care about money..  :grin:

:stoned:

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: trusting people? [Re: Sinbad] * 1
    #3847813 - 02/28/05 04:39 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Sinbad said:
I do not trust human beings to be anything other than human, in that we have both positive and negtive characteristics.

good foundation for compassion - understanding, healthy disgust etc.
the first part quoted above makes lots of sense.

Quote:

Sinbad said:
The only people i trust are my family and spritual masters. Everyone else has yet to earn my trust, as i have yet to earn theres.

Quite likely to develop into psychodrama. This part might not make as much sense(, and you might need to get your grammar refunded - you mean "theirs")

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

InvisibleSinbad
Living TheMoment
Male

Loc: Under The Bodhi Tree
Re: trusting people? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3847859 - 02/28/05 04:46 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

The second part is mainly due to life experience with regard to trusting people. I am a naturally open person, always have been, but many times throughout my life people have taken advantage of that fact, so now i don't trust anyone to be anything other than human, and the only people i truly trust are my family and spiritual masters, because in them i discover the closest aspects of myself without deception and manipulation.

Whether this makes sense to you or not, isn't really my concern, as you would only understand if you had lived my life.

--------------------

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: trusting people? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3847866 - 02/28/05 04:48 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

"trust, what is [are]."
-Unknown :P

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

OfflineNuperSova
Stranger
Re: trusting people? [Re: Gomp]
    #3848960 - 02/28/05 08:16 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Trusting people more/deeper is something I wish I could do. It just sucks to know that you're right so many times, not to trust people with your trust. I envision myself growing into a more open person, though, I feel issues such as these tie up all kinds of energy that I'm not physically aware I am using/losing..

--------------------
I Refuse To Say I'm Lost Just Because I Don't Know Where I Am

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom