Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Multiple acid tabs: stagger, or down the hatch?
    #3832182 - 02/25/05 08:45 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

So I got a bunch of blotter, you can find it in the Recent LSD Prints thread, it's strips of keltic cross blotter. No one I know directly has tried it yet and all my friends want to wait for another month or so, the only person willing to dose with me won't be here till the weekend of March 20th or so, which is convenient cause that's my college's spring break.

Anyhow, when we finally do drop them I'm a bit concerned that it will probably take 2 to really lift off. Would you guys suggest I knock 2 down the hatch at once, or drop the first and then drop the second an hour or two into it depending on how we're feeling? First time I ever dropped acid I took 2 sugar cubes, then a third about 5 hours into it, and SOARED, I think I got the timing just right, but every other time it's been wham down the hatch.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSoularize
slanted and enchanted
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States
Re: Multiple acid tabs: stagger, or down the hatch? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #3832227 - 02/25/05 08:58 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Man, some of you guys must be obtaining some really pure stuff because where I come from, 2 or 3 hits isn't a whole lot. I have had doses that strong before, where I completely entered another realm of consciousness off only a few hits but that's RARE. Either way, you should be just fine with 2 hits, at once.  :laugh: Down the hatch I say!

--------------------
"All but one man died. There at Bitter Creek. And they say he ran awayyy." - A little show called Branded

Male

Re: Multiple acid tabs: stagger, or down the hatch? [Re: Soularize]
    #3832230 - 02/25/05 08:59 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I've really gone out of my mind off one every single time I had access to blotter. I was tripping in the huge blizzard in NYC that occurred during, oh I want to say like 2003, running through Union Square unable to separate myself from the snow from the buildings from the world, all on one little white unperfed...it was grand.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3832237 - 02/25/05 09:02 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I have never re-dosed acid, but assuming it worked on the same principle. If you ate all of them at once you will have a strong trip, clearly. If you waited a while, it would simply work to extend your trip. Do not quote me on this, experiment, maybe someone can verify.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Loc: twin cities
Re: Multiple acid tabs: stagger, or down the hatch? [Re: gdman]
    #3832991 - 02/25/05 12:28 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I would drop two at once

--------------------

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Multiple acid tabs: stagger, or down the hatch? [Re: the free thinker]
    #3835022 - 02/25/05 09:55 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

the free thinker said:
I would drop two at once

^^^^^

--------------------

Offlineajna
Hunter
Male

Loc: Qld, AUS
Re: Multiple acid tabs: stagger, or down the hatch? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3835470 - 02/26/05 12:14 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i'd say you should go 2 at once. acid lasts long enough without having to prolong the effects. a hightened effect is what you're after, so go the double drop!

--------------------

what i'm listening to: http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/ajnachakra/

Offline33L
Stranger

Re: Multiple acid tabs: stagger, or down the hatch? [Re: ajna]
    #3835476 - 02/26/05 12:15 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

down the hatch.

--------------------
Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane.

Philip Kindred Dick

OfflinePhotoguy
Drunk andJobless

Loc: Drunk in Texas
Re: Multiple acid tabs: stagger, or down the hatch? [Re: 33L]
    #3857836 - 03/02/05 03:08 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Two first then another two three hours in is what tend to do. I enter a completly different relm. Me and my girl sit in a dark room with some ambiant music on and just travel. Amazing. Actually I can not even put it in words.

--------------------
You gotta check yo' self before you wreck yo' self

B, Z, F, Burma, Cambodian, Golden Teacher, Puerto Rico, South American, Costa Rica, African

My name is Ender Wiggen and I will own you soon. Bean is my second in command, he is PC'ing jars right now.

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: Multiple acid tabs: stagger, or down the hatch? [Re: Photoguy]
    #3857918 - 03/02/05 03:26 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

no less than 2 at once

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

InvisibleTerrapinSunrise
Stranger
Loc: KY
Re: Multiple acid tabs: stagger, or down the hatch? [Re: Vulture]
    #3858832 - 03/02/05 05:59 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

yes, NO LESS than two at once. never ever take under two hits. ever.

OfflineChRoNiCk_420
Explorer
Loc: New York City
    #3859888 - 03/02/05 09:16 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Ahhh, Robot, it seems like we have the same source. I too get the celtic cross blotters, and I find them to be a bit weak. Definately take at least two. I've taken 3 and 4 on separate occasions and had realllllly intense experiences. I've also taken 2 of those with some 2C-I as well and tripped just about as hard as I ever have before.

BTW, this is my first post here.

--------------------
Nothing's more magical than a mushroom =)

Offlinedoop
MiSFiT
Loc: California
Re: Multiple acid tabs: stagger, or down the hatch? [Re: ChRoNiCk_420]
    #3860477 - 03/02/05 11:18 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

About a year ago I had some blotter that felt equivalent to 200mics, but besides that all I've found is shit that takes atleast 2, but normally 3... I suggest you take atleast 2, and than 2 more once u begin to peak.

--------------------
LSD Fiend

OfflineChRoNiCk_420
Explorer
Loc: New York City
Re: Multiple acid tabs: stagger, or down the hatch? [Re: doop]
    #3865017 - 03/03/05 08:56 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

doop said:
About a year ago I had some blotter that felt equivalent to 200mics, but besides that all I've found is shit that takes atleast 2, but normally 3... I suggest you take atleast 2, and than 2 more once u begin to peak.

Only take that advice if you want to trip reallllly hard. I'd estimate these tabs are about 75 mics each, and one night I ended up taking four because they werent kicking in too much.

Well, after taking the last tab, I smoked some weed, then it all hit me. I was basically incapacitated, lying down in a dimly lit room. With eyes open, the whole room was morphing and melting and undulating like crazy. With eyes closed, I was totally in a different, fantasy-like world. All kinds of unimaginable creatures doign unimaginable things, words cant really describe it.

4 of these was much more intense than what I was looking for, but it was a great night nonetheless. Just be safe, man.

--------------------
Nothing's more magical than a mushroom =)

Male

Re: Multiple acid tabs: stagger, or down the hatch? [Re: ChRoNiCk_420]
    #3865101 - 03/03/05 09:09 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks for chiming in Chronick, especially since you have the same prints..I'll probably stick to 2 then, and 3 only if the trip seems to call for it, but most likely stick at 2.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order