Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anyone have this HST pic?
    #3824194 -

For years i've been looking for a picture of Hunter S. Thompson after he got beat up by the Hells Angels.

I'm sure i've seen it before. I remember seeing it on TV years ago. It was probably the first thing I ever saw about him.

He's all beat up in the face and I think it's black and white. I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have this pic???





--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have this HST pic? [Re: Learyfan]
    #3824385 -

When you said HST...I thought you were talking about the Hubble Space Telescope.......


:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:


I thought you had a cool wallpaper to share.


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have this HST pic? [Re: niteowl]
    #3824423 -

No man. Now gimmie that picture of Hunter S. Thompson after he got beaten up by the Hells Angels.





--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have this HST pic? [Re: Learyfan]
    #3824471 -

Bump....I am going to google it and see what I find, Even if you don't have this exact pic, you should still post a cool one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have this HST pic? [Re: TheDudeAbides]
    #3824502 -

I've already googled it with different words and have found nothing.

Damn it, I know I saw this picture.





--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have this HST pic? [Re: Learyfan]
    #3825079 -

He, that's an hilarious picture there!!



--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have this HST pic? [Re: Learyfan]
    #3826498 -

You mean this one?...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have this HST pic? [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #3826836 -

Irradiated_Feces said:
You mean this one?...





HEY!!!!!!

I think that's it! Thanks Irradiated_Feces! Where did you find it?




--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have this HST pic? [Re: Learyfan]
    #3826878 -

Doin' the "Thompson Stomp" on alltheweb.com. It's pretty low quality, I'm sure there's a better one out there somewhere.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have this HST pic? [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #3827030 -

Wow, man thanks. If you find a better quality pic, let me know, but i'm almost sure this is the pic I saw years ago.

You're the man!






--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have this HST pic? [Re: Learyfan]
    #3827062 -

QUIT OPENING THE WOUND WITH THREADS LIKE THESE. :heart: :heart: :heart:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have this HST pic? [Re: zahudulallah]
    #3827124 -

zahudulallah said:
QUIT OPENING THE WOUND WITH THREADS LIKE THESE. :heart: :heart: :heart:



Right.  Never talk about the dead once they're gone.

:confused:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have this HST pic? [Re: Learyfan]
    #3827443 -

No problem, Learyfan.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have this HST pic? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #3827458 -

Why??? thats how people get forgotten we are celebrating HTS's life and legacy hes spirit and Memory will never die!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have this HST pic? [Re: LooksLikeRain]
    #3827947 -

its hard not to mention/talk about dead people that have had such a large impact on not only their profession but the minds of many people to come in the future


--------------------
Take it easy, and if you can take it easy , take it twice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* nba playoffs in the eyes of HST Infrared 590 4 05/15/04 12:00 PM
by Learyfan
* Hunter S. Thompson style "Green Las Vegas Visors" ToTheSummit 3,465 5 01/05/03 02:58 AM
by Penguin
* Hunter S. Thompson
( 1 2 all )
EthanEdwards 2,081 24 08/01/03 02:13 PM
by DoctorJ
* my HST tattoos Bridgeburner 657 3 01/31/07 05:02 PM
by Bridgeburner
* Hunter S Thompson Poster. cdchriscd 997 5 08/13/03 12:59 PM
by Adom
* Theres an HST video on CNN Madtowntripper 529 7 08/21/05 09:18 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* The Rum Diary by HST it stars saddam 842 7 10/02/05 08:29 AM
by Young_but_cool
* Best. HST Obituary. Ever. OneMoreRobot3021 830 6 03/07/05 12:47 PM
by kindkesey

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,073 topic views. 4 members, 14 guests and 178 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.