Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Mushroom-Hut Shop: Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
The Pod Tea Experience
    #3817890 -

Got some pods today.



Manicured.....



Brewing (notice the color difference on the water above the grounds)



Finished (10 min)



Enjoy :smile:



I just got done drinking this, feeling it. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Pod Tea Experience [Re: MycoCakeEater]
    #3817935 -

Hi. What is that container? Is it just a juice container for storage?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Pod Tea Experience [Re: World Spirit]
    #3817957 -

Have fun, I have only done poppy tea a few times but I found it to be extremely worthwhile and enjoyable.



--------------------
"...now waters run free, no more fish in the sea..."
1983-2004

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Pod Tea Experience [Re: World Spirit]
    #3817971 -

I think it's a French Press


--------------------


The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.            - Hendrix :bow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Pod Tea Experience [Re: theocean06]
    #3818248 -

^ Yeah, its a french press. And also, dont use as much as I do, I really make mine quite stout. :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Pod Tea Experience [Re: MycoCakeEater]
    #3818267 -

I have heard that people eat the ground up pods along with the tea because it increases the potency of the tea (I guess they think some of the goodies are left over even after brewing). Do you notice a difference?


--------------------


The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.            - Hendrix :bow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Pod Tea Experience [Re: theocean06]
    #3818285 -

Prolly not, my brew is effective.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Pod Tea Experience [Re: MycoCakeEater]
    #3818815 -

A good think to do also, is to drink your tea fast at first then sip later. Its a good way to dose it out steady.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Pod Tea Experience [Re: MycoCakeEater]
    #3819071 -

Did you use hot water? Did the pods come off the internet? How much would a dose eventually come to? Thanks for the info. I've been looking into this recently and answers to these questions would help.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Pod Tea Experience [Re: Rudiger420]
    #3819358 -

I boil water and then take it off the eye and let it stop bubbling (10 seconds) then I pour and steep, I let steep for 10 min roughly, while I press the thing down more and more each time, you can see the level of potency between the water through the grinds and before. Dose is different for everybody, dont let anyone tell you different. The pods came from a friend, and I dont condone ordering off of the internet, no sources will be given. Enjoy!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Pod Tea Experience [Re: MycoCakeEater]
    #3819459 -

i wish i was competent enough to be able to make some decent tea. my attempts have left me with a sawdust-like filled disaster, and tastes even worse.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Pod Tea Experience [Re: fearfect]
    #3820969 -

thats some good looking tea pilgrim
if I had that fine brown wine, down I would go to the market get myself a big ass florida grapefruit, and sugar that baby up for a late breakfast, timely tea, and early bedtime.

but not before a durban green, a cuban brown, and a secret handshake with the thickened atmosphere.

once again, some sour looking swallows there, real chimminy swift!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Pod Tea Experience [Re: Mitchnast]
    #3820987 -

:cheers: You just made me brew some tea! :yawn:


--------------------
SING WHILE YOU MAY...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Pod Tea Experience [Re: Funkey]
    #3822023 -

I love tea, its a fun experience. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Pod Tea Experience [Re: MycoCakeEater]
    #3831865 -

started with tea.. went to the needle.. ended up in the clinic... making my way back to having a normal life again.. thanking god im still alive..

tea was always my favorite..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Pod Tea Experience [Re: Aneglakya]
    #3833349 -

did the exact same thing but I relapsed again. Tea will cause dependece very quickly and addiction is hell. I'll stop being so negative its really fun stuff if you can moderate.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Pod Tea Experience [Re: splinter]
    #3835355 -

I am in second week of tea withdrawls. I have to stop. Got to where I drank two phat doses a day. The withdrawls are nothing nice. Wow. What a mindfuck. Love the poppy.

Mycocakeeater, that's too much fucking water. The best way bar none is to merely cover the ground pods and bring to a boil then steep for a bit then squeeze through your device. I always used a cloth chef's hat and tongs. Then boil again and squeeze and get about only a cup of extremely strong and bitter goop. Then mix it half with hot coffee and then down it. The concentration in the less liquid comes on faster and harder. I swear I got it down to a science. Less liquid Dude!


--------------------
...or something






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Pod Tea Experience [Re: eve69]
    #3842889 -

I dont think water makes a difference in how hard or fast it hits you, I make my tea like a cup of coffee, I drink it for the opiates and the cup of tea. I add many things and really enjoy it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Pod Tea Experience [Re: MycoCakeEater]
    #3843435 -

I love poppy tea too.

How to Stay Unaddicted:

1. The number of consecutive days you use is always followed by twice that many days without using.

2. Never use more than three consecutive days

3. Never use more than four times in a week

4. Never use more than twelve times in a month.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Pod Tea Experience [Re: MycoCakeEater]
    #3843436 -

The best way for tea is the coffeetea method. Get a blender and chop all your pods to powder, and then put it in a coffee filter and brew it like a cup of regular old joe. I also recommend saving the material from the filter. You can eventually make tea with a few left over one's, or use the leftover material for withdrawal symptoms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Mushroom-Hut Shop: Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Poppy pod tea the spiral 3,489 4 04/27/03 01:18 PM
by Aneglakya
* Scraping poppy pods VS pod tea/putty Baby_Hitler 15,980 10 01/07/04 10:43 AM
by neuro
* Fresh Poppy Pod Tea 7hoe7Caper 2,881 2 05/18/03 03:52 PM
by zeta
* pod putty - just another black tar? plura16 14,405 16 01/18/04 06:01 AM
by Starter
* Milking ths pods Psilocybeingzz 2,487 11 05/05/03 01:33 AM
by Psilocybeingzz
* dried poppy pods still spew latex? socratesmind 3,889 5 05/01/03 12:23 PM
by Aneglakya
* How to make pod putty. *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 all )
psilocybe cubensis 16,546 48 08/24/04 10:22 PM
by Grovesk8ter
* whats your favorite poppy tea recipe? sancho 16,281 9 07/11/03 06:15 PM
by biglo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
4,359 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 9 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.