Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]
Re: A Question to the pub. [Re: Locus]
    #3815959 -

I would've broken his thumbs after the first month. But you've waited far too long for that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Question to the pub. [Re: boxtop703]
    #3815983 -

You let 3 years slip by without payment? Your money is gone, think of it as an expensive lesson. Especially since you had info that he had ripped off others in the past and you chose not to believe it.

Personally, I don't lend money at all. If I can afford it I just give it to a friend when they need it. Then if they feel the need they can pay me back, otherwise, no hard feelings. If I can't afford it they don't get shit.


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Question to the pub. [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #3815987 -

yeah, really.. that's way too fucking long. i mean i would of acted completely different than you and much sooner. and it would have been a much smaller amount, if any. and it'd have to be a very good friend of mine that i know will pay me back.


--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe



~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Question to the pub. [Re: Locus]
    #3816064 -

Sorry BoxTop :frown: The world SUX.
Especially, it seems, for people who do good things.
I feel bad for you.
I am an obsessive person, It would never go away with me, and I would not stop until I found a way to make you pay.
If he lives in range, I would first get his schedule down pat. The next best thing I could hope for was to catch him one on one on a dark street, then we would see... :evil:


--------------------
"That's why you get in close to them, and then take the picture!! Don't be a pussy!" ~CC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Question to the pub. [Re: boxtop703]
    #3816119 -

I know you're probably not into the physical violence side of things, but it sometimes gets the job done. I've never loaned anybody more than 100 dollars, so it's not like I've lost as much as you have. But one time a "friend" of mine owed me about $80 for some weed I fronted him. Two weeks went by when he said he'd pay me in 3 days. Now I'm not a big guy at all, but I got my money back from the fucker by being very stern and consistent, and I guess it intimidated him enough to finally cough it up. You may have to just chock it up as a loss, because some people will just never pay. I found that out the hard way after buying one of my "friends" a $75 bubbler on the condition that he'd pay it off in payments over a 3 week period. Never saw a dime of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Question to the pub. [Re: boxtop703]
    #3816152 -

I used to work on a mexican gentlemans trucks a lot, he always said he's take care
of the bill on pay day and usua;y gave me a specific day, most of the time he
finished and paid early, he hit me up for a loan of $5000, I gave it to him on a
hand shake, I moved a weeks later and the man went to the place I worked, spoke
with half my friends and did everything in his power to make sure I got repaid.

I sold a truck to friends 3 times, another to my brother and loaned out
thousands to friends over the last 8 years and except for reposessing the
trucks, I havent seen a nickle from any of them.

The lesson, dont loan money to your friends, it casuse amnesia.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Question to the pub. [Re: boxtop703]
    #3816226 -

I had a guy once borrow $300, saying he'd be back to pay me in a few hours.

He never showed, tried to avoid me.

So what did i do? I went telemarketer on his ass... i started calling him up every hour or so asking for my money. Of course he never answered the phone, but sometimes his parents did. (dude is 35, still lives with his parents)

i never got rude with his family. I apologised for calling so late, explained that their son promised he'd call me, never told them it was about a debt...

so they started leaving the phone off the hook at night... but as soon as that phone went back on the hook at 6 am it was ringing with me on the other end asking for their son again...

after 2 weeks of that he paid me in full...

then a month later the jackass had the nerve to ask for another loan...


--------------------
We got Nothing!
we're no longer selling jars.  :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Question to the pub. [Re: boxtop703]
    #3816342 -

You have to give him a visit and ask him "What do I look like? Describe what I look like." Then when he starts saying shit you ask him "Do I look like a bitch?" and when he says no you say "Then why you try and fuck me like a bitch?"
Then promptly take a bat to the kneecaps if he doesnt pay, or just do it for the fuck of it. Make sure there are no witnesses because then all they have is heresay. 2g's is a good amount of money and I wouldnt just lay down on some shit like that.

Either that or you could just go to civil court, you prob wouldnt need a lawyer since its really not that much money to warrant one unless you know somebody and they will do it for cheap. Did you write him a check, if so you are set because then you have records of giving him the money and the judge will rule in your favor.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Question to the pub. [Re: relativexistance]
    #3816394 -

Oh shit I almost forgot dude, this is wha you gotta do. You go get some phone tapping equipment. Its really not expensive all it is is shit that you can plug one of your phone lines into and then plug into say a tape recorder. You call the fucker up and have the tape recorder on. Then somehow get him to admit that he borrowed money from you and agreed to pay within some time or whatever. Say exactly what you said before like didnt we have an agreement that I would loan you money blah blah blah and I kept asking you for repayment some shit like that. Ask him when he will repay or whatever, first get him to admit that he at one time said he would repay you even if he says hes not gonna pay you. Then you at least have evidence that you loaned him $2000 and he verbally agreed to repay. This evidence is permissable in court and will help you get your money back, because if he doesnt pay you i believe they will throw him in jail or some shit if the judge rules that he has to pay the 2gs back.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Question to the pub. [Re: relativexistance]
    #3816408 -

If you have proof you gave him this loan sue his ass.. if not then forget about it and consider it your good dead for the next 5 years!


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Question to the pub. [Re: boxtop703]
    #3816409 -

REPO

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Question to the pub. [Re: boxtop703]
    #3816437 -

If it's a person that posts here on the boards you could always give his name out. Let others know so they don't get screwed over too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Question to the pub. [Re: boxtop703]
    #3816439 -

KICK HIM IN THE TEETH


--------------------
We will also report to the NAACP and to Al Sharpton's entourage, how the Shroomery administrators allows their mods and members to be balatantly allowed the use of the 'N' word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Question to the pub. [Re: relativexistance]
    #3816448 -

:thumbup:


--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe



~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Question to the pub. [Re: boxtop703]
    #3816461 -

you got ripped off by a member of these boards, 3 years ago, who still posts here, for 2,000 dollars, and you won't say who it is?

You really need to come out and say it. The people on this board rely alittle to much on trust, to have a peace of shit like that unexposed in our mitzed.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Question to the pub. [Re: Dreamer987]
    #3816507 -

piece, and midst


--------------------
We will also report to the NAACP and to Al Sharpton's entourage, how the Shroomery administrators allows their mods and members to be balatantly allowed the use of the 'N' word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Question to the pub. [Re: Nemo_Hoes]
    #3816526 -

nobody, and fucking cares


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Question to the pub. [Re: Dreamer987]
    #3816531 -

I'm just lettin you know how to spell certain words that you must not know how to spell, it's ok buddy. When you graduate from sylvan, we'll be here to help you out.


--------------------
We will also report to the NAACP and to Al Sharpton's entourage, how the Shroomery administrators allows their mods and members to be balatantly allowed the use of the 'N' word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Question to the pub. [Re: boxtop703]
    #3816535 -

boxtop703 said:
Ok, someone you like says they need a loan......you say, I'm really tight but how much do you need?

They say, $2,000................I say, I cant afford that.......................he says, don't worry,......I'll pay you back every month, $25............I say, that's not much but...................I'll do it because I trust you.

We had been talking like every three days for over two years.

1 month goes by and I hear nothing....

2 months go by and I hear nothing..................

6 months go by and I hear nothing.............

I try calling and he says, I just sold some stuff, you'll hear from me next month..................

Next month I call him and he says, you sound drunk(I was a bit buzzed), I don't pay drunks.....

Three years have gone by now WITHOUT A SINGLE PAYMENT..............



What do I do?

What would you do?




I woujld post the number and address here and let us take care of it for you. :wink:


--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG             

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Question to the pub. [Re: Nemo_Hoes]
    #3816549 -

Wait.. This person is a member?


If you dont tell us we will campaign against you for being a dumb ass.

Leme guess, said person is a chick and the only flash of a boobie youve got in your life....


--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG             

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Do you have a fetish?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Phishgrrl 9,794 90 08/21/04 10:52 AM
by Edge
* Strangest Fetish
( 1 2 3 all )
KristiMidocean 4,957 47 02/10/05 10:32 AM
by JettaJay
* Pub = Lame Prodijal_Son 2,062 13 03/07/03 01:21 AM
by Just a Punk
* The pub. an essay by joe joe666 1,293 6 03/19/19 09:48 PM
by tyrannicalrex
* The pub won me over Mr. Faggot 688 16 03/18/04 02:08 PM
by Ripple
* I've decided the Pub is the place to be.
( 1 2 all )
LoverOfMana 3,745 27 05/08/04 01:51 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Perhaps a strange question... Atreau 1,543 13 03/17/04 11:23 PM
by Atreau
* Questions about COD's phishytrip 825 3 04/08/03 03:22 PM
by Karen

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
10,360 topic views. 5 members, 51 guests and 219 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.