Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I just messed with some crack-head
    #3805356 -

There's this crack-head dude who lives nearby, well I thought it'd be funny to play a little prank on him. I non-chalantly walked by his door and slipped this underneath:

mother-fucker is probably freaking out right now, ripping out his plants and flushing his stash

:smirk:


--------------------

Edited by mantis (02/21/05 12:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just messed with some crack-head [Re: mantis]
    #3805359 -

bastard!


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just messed with some crack-head [Re: Jim]
    #3805367 -

and for the record, Im not a crack head. http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/3761614/page/1/fpart/1/vc/1

I moved all my Pvirdis and mimosa down the hall to my buddies along with some other boxes.

So can I move it back now?


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just messed with some crack-head [Re: Jim]
    #3805387 -

I just thought the crack-head angle was amusing... I didn't know you actually smoked crack while winking at children seductively. :nonono:

:grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just messed with some crack-head [Re: mantis]
    #3805610 -

oh this is RICH

:handth: :rotfl:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just messed with some crack-head [Re: mantis]
    #3805637 -

you sick motherfucker

if anyone did that to me the revenge would be nasty!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just messed with some crack-head [Re: mantis]
    #3805647 -

That actually would be some funny shit to do that to sombody. I bet thats what happend to the other guy. Sombody's just fucking wit you dude! Maybe a friend who knows what you do.


--------------------
May it have been the one that you are no longer aware, but now it has become a reality.

-----Enter the craze untill you have seen!-----

--------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just messed with some crack-head [Re: Leukoism]
    #3805672 -

:cuckoo: :strokebeard:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just messed with some crack-head [Re: Leukoism]
    #3805675 -

I don't advertise. Thankfully, my neighbors are really cool people, and don't ask questions. I bring them shrooms occasionally. but they don't know the source.


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just messed with some crack-head [Re: mantis]
    #3806010 -

ah hahahaha that's great  :smile:


--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe



~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just messed with some crack-head [Re: Locus]
    #3806120 -

So, where's the crack head? J/K of course :grin:
Good man, Jim, I would've handled that shit the same way.
This thread may very well have inspired me tho...
I have a crack head and a camera :evil:


--------------------
My [url=www.http://tinyurl.com/6valr target=_blank]Unitarian Jihad Name[/url] is: Sister Claymore of The Short Path
Get yours

If I was the sun, I'd look for the shade~Liberty

Baby I love you, and you love me. Let's love each other to eternity~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just messed with some crack-head [Re: SunshinePounder]
    #3806213 -

that's some funny shit  :rotfl:


--------------------
"It's bad enough that you sell your waking life for minimum wage, but now they get your dreams for free."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just messed with some crack-head [Re: mantis]
    #3809924 -

YOU. ARE. FUCKING. HILARIOUS!!!!!!
hahahahahahahahahhahahahaholyshit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just messed with some crack-head [Re: Amethyst_Acid]
    #3810884 -

Thanks for that big brother pic. I saved it to my computer because I'm going to have some fun on Wednesday...


--------------------
Delicious Pizza

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just messed with some crack-head [Re: Society]
    #3810898 -

I added a higher quality copy to the original post ^


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just messed with some crack-head [Re: mantis]
    #3811950 -

mantis said:
There's this crack-head dude who lives nearby, well I thought it'd be funny to play a little prank on him. I non-chalantly walked by his door and slipped this underneath:

mother-fucker is probably freaking out right now, ripping out his plants and flushing his stash

:smirk:



that wasnt very smart.
never mess with crack-heads.
when you come home to a looted ran sacked house,
blame karma.
live & let live hippy.


--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just messed with some crack-head [Re: mantis]
    #3811996 -

mantis said:
I added a higher quality copy to the original post ^



Tanks! I'm not going to use it against a crack head... but rather a "government" employee.


--------------------
Delicious Pizza

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just messed with some crack-head [Re: Society]
    #3812116 -

thats classic shit right there....


--------------------
THE LUNATIC IS IN MY HEAD
<----(o)---->
Check out www.alexgrey.com! He does tools artwork from lateralus.
No harm can come from questioning. "Best" case scenerio: You prove it right without relying on the fact that it is widely accepted. Argument strengthened. "Worst" case scenerio: You realize you might have been wrong. The new answer might or might not be what you want to hear, but it beats defending yourself with bullshit.
Qoted from (Koala Koolio)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just messed with some crack-head [Re: 40oz]
    #3812139 -

fortyounces2freedom said:
that wasnt very smart.
never mess with crack-heads.
when you come home to a looted ran sacked house,
blame karma.
live & let live hippy.



definitly not smart, because now I hold a grudge.


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just messed with some crack-head [Re: 40oz]
    #3812740 -

:lol: you must have missed the other thread about this. :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Do you crack your knuckles??
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 3,695 31 09/04/04 05:07 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Drug dealers using subliminal message to advertise Crack Hawkeye3 927 4 04/13/06 10:58 PM
by Habitual_Liar
* LNC- Crack a fucking beer open.
( 1 2 3 all )
Banez 2,668 53 01/26/07 04:37 AM
by Psilocybeingzz
* *OMG* Nitrous Oxide (N2O) Never Ceases To AMAZE Me! The "Hippie-Crack-Head Thread"...
( 1 2 3 all )
TM 10,760 50 12/25/05 09:54 PM
by notapillow
* would you mess around with her?
( 1 2 all )
Nuggetpouch 1,347 38 01/25/06 09:04 PM
by wildwestkcmo
* messed p neck IngSocTHC 351 5 08/22/05 06:04 PM
by Mighty Bop
* I need trip reports for crack
( 1 2 all )
BrAiN 5,210 22 05/06/05 01:35 AM
by Fospher
* Who cracks their knuckles???
( 1 2 all )
mikeyboy 3,352 32 08/18/05 07:01 PM
by nightkrawler

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,085 topic views. 5 members, 18 guests and 239 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.