Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

eBay Shop for: Lighters

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
Loc: Chocolate City
I need trip reports for crack
    #4139161 - 05/05/05 08:42 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I need people to PM me some trip reports for being on crack cocaine. Just some funny shit. I'm working on the return of the crackery.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

Re: I need trip reports for crack [Re: BrAiN]
    #4139165 - 05/05/05 08:44 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

As in..a story about crack? Or are you working on BRING crack back? I'm confused.

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

#4139174 - 05/05/05 08:46 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

man, one time I smoked some crack, ever since then i've been sucking cock in filthy alleys to smoke crack.

--------------------

Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #4139178 - 05/05/05 08:48 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Crack is for pussies. It's all about CP, man.

--------------------

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
Re: I need trip reports for crack [Re: Silversoul]
    #4139192 - 05/05/05 08:53 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

You guys aren't old enough to remember the crackery... a site I used to host.. a shroomery parody. I need trip reports. Here's a sneak preview:

http://www.bulala.com/crackery

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
    #4139202 - 05/05/05 08:55 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

The logo is written on post it notes... it's in reference to an old hoax we had up on the shroomery a while back about how post it note glue had "placebo hydrochloride" in it. I think suffer made some usenet style artcile that said you had to shave your balls and attach the post-its to your scrotum to get the full effect. I think we duped one or two people into actually doing it.

Offlineemptywisdom
simple being oflight
 User Gallery

Loc: Lemuria
    #4139421 - 05/05/05 09:58 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

that is so freekin' hillarious! I'm glad I can't give a crack report, but if I could I would certainly submit one. Nice website!

--------------------

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
Re: I need trip reports for crack [Re: emptywisdom]
    #4139442 - 05/05/05 10:01 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Just make one up!

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #4139489 - 05/05/05 10:08 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Does anyone remember The_Clash_UK(the Shroomerite, not the band)? He made some post in S&P about how he tried crack and felt like he was getting closer and closer to some higher truth or something. Then he was never heard from again.

--------------------

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
Re: I need trip reports for crack [Re: Silversoul]
    #4139506 - 05/05/05 10:10 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

he found god

peace out

time to get some sushi

Invisiblericochet
Re: I need trip reports for crack *DELETED* [Re: Silversoul]
    #4139511 - 05/05/05 10:11 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by ricochet

Reason for deletion: .

Edited by ricochet (05/05/05 10:44 PM)

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
    #4139595 - 05/05/05 10:34 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

man, everytime i ask someone about the old "crackery" they look at me like im retarded!!!

FUCKING finally someone who knows about it :laugh:

i think the only people who i asked who remembered it were vamp and shroomism... 

im totally gonna write you up a dope ass crack trip report :laugh:

this is my last attempt find it:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...rue#Post3349035

:heart:

hehehhe

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Offlineemptywisdom
simple being oflight
 User Gallery

Loc: Lemuria
Re: I need trip reports for crack [Re: ricochet]
    #4139656 - 05/05/05 10:52 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

empty's made up crack report

so I was chillin' out on broadway, downtown kansas city, just smokeing a cig and checkin' out one of the mickey mouse statues, when this limo pulls up, and who would have thought, it's the fuckin' shrub himself, George Walker Bush. This is the truth, bush in a limo, right there, no secret service, just a typical limo, I guess he was cruiseing KC incognito after chowing on some barbeque. Anyway, the window on the back of the limo comes down, and there is the shrub himself, and he starts talkin in his texas drawl. The exact words are not importan, but basically, the shrub want's a rim job, by me! I'm a guy, but he don't care, actually, I think he prefers it this way, anyway, he tells me he's not gonna give me any cash, but he'll smoke some killer crack with me if I go down on him. Now, before this, I've never done crack, but i've been curious, and the prospect of smokeing a rock with the commander in chief himself is too much for me to pass up, so I decide, "what the hell, why not?" So I get into the limo with the shrub, and he wants to do this whole deal in the back seat where we are, so he does not need to get out and risk being seen. I figured this made sense, so I was all for it. He had some excellent champaign, and let me drink a few glasses as we cruised around KC so I could better get into the mood.  (I'm not much of a cock sucker, if you know what I mean, this was a rare exception, but I really had to get drunk first) So after a few glasses of the bubbly the shrub whips it out, stop here, you need to understand, I've not seen a lot of dicks up close and personal, but I have a good idea of what the average size is, so keeping this in mind, you will understand how I busted a gut laughing at this sad excuss for a pecker, it was barley bigger than my thumb, erect! I'd say two and a half inches, tops, no exaderation. This guy is hung like pigeon. Mabey thats why he's so power hungry. Anyway, I'm drunk, and want some crack by this point, so I take the dive, not three seconds after rimming his mini dick he blows it. How weak. He could'nt last more than a few seconds, I barley made a move, he felt my mouth and blew his shit, perv. Did'nt even warn me either, so I thanked him by spiting it in his face. He was so euphoric he could hardly tell, he actually ran his finger through it and put the shit in his mouth, sick bastard. So he put it away, and pulled out his light bulb. I figured a presidential crack pipe would be more elegant than this, but no, a simple jerry riged light bulb was what we used.

To the poin of the story.

Being the ass he was, he hit the shit first, he took four pulls off the "pipe" before he handed it over, obviousley new what he was doing, too. He leaned back and said something I thought wa strange, he goes "Thats what I'm talkin about, who's your daddy, blair? who's your daddy? I made a point to not think too much about this, and took my bic and lit the bulb, as the vapors rose I wondered If I had gone too far, and If I was comprimiseing my soul by doing this, then I noticed the bulb was full and ready to hit, ,so I thought, "fuck al that, I'm gonna get high!" So I take a long, deep drag from the bulb, It hits me instantley, before I'm done inhaling I can feel the effects of this glorious drug, CRACK! Please note, i've never done this before, this was my first crack experience. Back to the story, a smile is spreading uncontrollably across my face already, i'm blissed after one hit, I look to the shrub, and while he still looks exactly like he always does, I can't help but precieve him as pop 'n fresh! I poke him in the gut, he gets pissed, and tells me to settle down and take another hit, so I do ,I pull another huge rip, let it out, and take yet another. By the last hit I am so ripped I can no longer hold the bulb, so I drop it on G-dub's lap. he smacks me in the head, but I dont feel it, I think he is trying to hug me. So I try to say "I already gave you your lovin, bitch!" but all that comes out is, I allllllllhighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!11.  At this point I'm falling back into the seat continously, it's a free fall into the back seat,  and it's consuming me, but I am ok with this, I actually enjoy it quite a bit. The top of the seat consumes be, and everything is dark, I think I've died, but I'm so consumed with bliss I could care less. I've gone to heaven. I am happy.

Next thing I know we are pulled over to the side of the road in the middle of I have no idea where and the shrub and his driver are slapping my face, telling me to snap out of it and wake the fuck up! I come to, and instinctivley get out of the limo, still a little buzzed, but more or less, fine. The shrub spits in my direction, calls me a piece of shit low-life, gets back in his limo, and they drive away,. leaving me there at who knows where. To make this long story shorter, It was the middle of the night, so I passed out in the grass, woke up as the sun was rising, kicked out a thumb, and after a couple hours of hitching, feeling like shit with no water, caught a ride back into KC.

In retrospect, I would say smokeing crack is not worth the trouble, it is short lived and causes you to do stupid shit you would never do otherwise. My first and last crack experience was interesting to say the least, and I DID enjoy it, but it was not worth it, and I think crack is far too dangereous to be used recreationally.

Learn from my mistakes, NEVER SUCK COCK FOR CRACK!

It's a mistake you will certainly regret, friends :wink:

:grin:

--------------------

Offlinefelix
this and that
 User Gallery

#4139657 - 05/05/05 10:52 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

the post it notes is an old one from the shroomery. i can't remember exactly how it went, but the chemical had 'tryptamine' somewhere in it and posting them on your butt is what you had to do.

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
Re: I need trip reports for crack [Re: felix]
    #4139797 - 05/05/05 11:31 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

...I actually lent my computer out for $40.00 worth of crack before...but I knew this person. I just paid her back when I got paid with my paycheck from work....I never got into crack heavily I had too many rent bills..etc..but you do tend to want to keep wanting more though..I would become a crackhead in no time at all...

Edited by skunk78395 (05/05/05 11:33 PM)

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
    #4139854 - 05/05/05 11:49 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I wouldn't consider the effects crack produces a "trip"..

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
Re: I need trip reports for crack [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4139871 - 05/05/05 11:54 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

its a joke :wink:

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
    #4140098 - 05/06/05 12:49 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

i can't wait..lol lol lol

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Invisiblepurity

User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: I need trip reports for crack [Re: TODAY]
    #4140198 - 05/06/05 01:12 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

well, my experience was 1. i hit it 2. it felt good 3. i exhaled 4. 20 seconds later i didnt feel good anymore. in fact, i became very tired but could not sleep 5.i woke up the next day and immediately thought of crack 6.havent touched it since

Offlinenunciate
Cold and Indifferent
Male User Gallery

Loc: Edge of the World
    #4140214 - 05/06/05 01:17 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I smoked crack once. It was great. Got the dick taste right outta my mouth.

--------------------
I am the devil and I am just like you

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

eBay Shop for: Lighters

Community >> The Pub