Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineKada
Asha'man
Male User Gallery
Loc: Buckeye Flag
Re: What I completely honestly think of Americans as a European [Re: TYL3R]
    #3808490 - 02/20/05 08:17 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

x_TYLER_x said:

No but for real - BUSH = DUMBASS

Hate our Govorment. Don't hate us.

Hell yea!

--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Re: What I completely honestly think of Americans as a European [Re: Todcasil]
    #3808498 - 02/20/05 08:18 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Todcasil said:
if we were in S&P i could argue that your soul chose its destination before given mortal birth!

but were not so ill just agree :smirk:

:heart:

Ah, another reason I don't stray into that forum often.

OfflineFood
---Beast---

Loc: Siberia
    #3808506 - 02/20/05 08:19 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Yes Lords of Chaos you are right being Fat is nothing evil, nor being dumb .
And indeed - as you say - fuck your government not Americans .

Honestly I like Americans but think that something needs to change in the general psyche to stop America and the world from being totally fucked .
I gotta sleep as it 3:22 am here so in closing I must say I kind of feel stupid for being so insulting only to have very calm remarks levelled at me in response . Kudos at ya !

PEACE OUT ! ! !

--------------------
--------mushworld.com-----More info than you can throw a stick at-

Invisiblericochet
    #3808507 - 02/20/05 08:19 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I just came up with a pretty shit simile that seems somewhat relevant to this discussion.

trying to make change or stop the American machine is like trying to rub two sticks together to make fire to melt an oncoming avalanche. it's a noble effort to save those around you but ultimately pointless, as you're bound to get crushed by the onslaught.

America, FUCK YEAH!

OfflineKada
Asha'man
Male User Gallery
Re: What I completely honestly think of Americans as a European [Re: DNKYD]
    #3808512 - 02/20/05 08:20 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

well i didnt land in holland did i? i had no say in it.

--------------------

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

Live long and prosper.

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
Re: What I completely honestly think of Americans as a European [Re: Kada]
    #3808531 - 02/20/05 08:25 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

:laugh:

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

OfflineFeveredEgo
Stranger

#3808535 - 02/20/05 08:25 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Our government does definitely not reflect the true heart of America. We, the counter culture of America, really feel powerless against our government. They're lying to us and they're winning. Those of us who aren't fooled are too few and those who are fooled just don't seem to listen. Anyone who has the courage to speak of any of our government's lies are immediately looked at as lunatics. It's sick, and it's frustrating that the world thinks we're all a bunch of fat, cowboy hat wearing, flag waving, McDonalds dining morons?you need This post is just ignorant...those of us who will take what you are saying seriously this doesn't apply to and those of us that it does aren't going to listen anyway. It would be like me saying that you, as a resident of Siberia, are a communist blockhead.

--------------------

Invisiblericochet
Re: What I completely honestly think of Americans as a European [Re: FeveredEgo]
    #3808573 - 02/20/05 08:34 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

he's not Siberian btw.

going back to my avalanche simile/analogy and to add to the scope of things, even if you were to "stop" the avalanche you'd only end up with a lot of water that would drown those near the avalanche. you can't "stop" the idea of American supremecy, and even if it is stopped there will always be an aggressive world power. England and other countries were here before the U.S. and doing the same thing, but it just wasn't as easily recognized due to the lack of technology and global news coverage. when the American empire falls, there will be another world power to take its place and assert its dominance to the rest of the world. it's a sad fact of power-hungry humans. in 50+ years time, the next generation will be saying the same thing about [insert country], and those citizens will feel just as helpless as current Americans. *shrugs*

Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

Re: What I completely honestly think of Americans as a European [Re: FeveredEgo]
    #3808582 - 02/20/05 08:36 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

First, shame on all you euro-trash wanna-bes sucking up to this guy. He is not your friend. If he had our power, he would be willing to hoist up the black flag, spit on his hands, and start slitting throats, just like you or I.

That being said, I find it funny that it is wrong to generalize faggots, niggers, lesbos, and kikes, but its ok to generalize an entire nation. I suppose being so enlightened gives you a reason to declare that the world is one, at the same time hate a selected part of it.

I would just like to say, I wish our gov't did more to terrorize the world. By that I mean taking over countries one by one. You are god damn lucky we don't decide to take over Siberia, because we COULD. Just remember when every other nation had world power. They used it to conquer, we use it to defend ourselves, and for that we are the greatest nation there ever was, and ever will be.

--------------------
I am in love with Acidic_Sloth

InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#3808594 - 02/20/05 08:38 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Its not like i wake up and say "Im glad i live im America". I'd love to live in somewhere else.

Bush is a homo :nonono: :thumbdown:

Invisiblericochet
    #3808624 - 02/20/05 08:43 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

x_TYLER_x said:
the system that creates people like Bush and allows them to thrive is a homo :nonono: :thumbdown:

:werd:

OfflineFeveredEgo
Stranger

Re: What I completely honestly think of Americans as a European [Re: ricochet]
    #3808655 - 02/20/05 08:50 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ricochet said:
he's not Siberian btw.

going back to my avalanche simile/analogy and to add to the scope of things, even if you were to "stop" the avalanche you'd only end up with a lot of water that would drown those near the avalanche. you can't "stop" the idea of American supremecy, and even if it is stopped there will always be an aggressive world power. England and other countries were here before the U.S. and doing the same thing, but it just wasn't as easily recognized due to the lack of technology and global news coverage. when the American empire falls, there will be another world power to take its place and assert its dominance to the rest of the world. it's a sad fact of power-hungry humans. in 50+ years time, the next generation will be saying the same thing about [insert country], and those citizens will feel just as helpless as current Americans. *shrugs*

Most historians feel that China will be the next dominant world empire. And I wasn't saying he's Siberian, I said a resident of Siberia...unless he isn't even that and put a fake location to be a prankster.

looner2, while I agree with a lot of what you are saying...America does not only use its power to defend. Whether you like or not, our CIA is a terrorist organization. Now...as for someone who lives in Siberia complaining about the American government, that's just laughable.

--------------------

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Loc: Texas
    #3808684 - 02/20/05 08:56 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

You know what, stay in your country and keep your mouth shut because honestly we aren't the stupid people. Its people like you that are judgmental and jealous that bring the world down. I don't think our president is that great but that doesn't mean that the rest of America is bad. Its the land of the free, and the land of opportunity. If Americans sucked so bad then there wouldn't be SO many immigrants that try to come here.... I have been to Europe and it sucked.. so many rainy and cold days and all the food sucked.. And for the most part all the people that lived there were sickly looking. Or had every tooth falling out of their mouth. Americans are hard working beautiful people. Everything we get we worked for....If we were all lazy fat and stupid we wouldn't be the greatest country in the world. So before you come in here and insult a great people you better think twice...

Proud to be an American
Kristi

--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Loc: Texas
    #3808690 - 02/20/05 08:58 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

You know what stay in your country and keep your mouth shut because honestly we aren't the stupid people. Its people like you that are judgmental and jealous that bring the world down. I don't think our president is that great but that doesn't mean that the rest of America is bad. Its the land of the free, and the land of opportunity. If Americans sucked so bad then there wouldn't be SO many immigrants that try to come here.... I have been to Europe and it sucked.. so many rainy and cold days and all the food sucked.. And for the most part all the people that lived there were sickly looking. Or had every tooth falling out of their mouth. Americans are hard working beautiful people. Everything we get we work for....If we were all lazy fat and stupid we wouldn't be the greatest country in the world. So before you come in here and insult a great people you better think twice...

Proud to be an American
Kristi

--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: What I completely honestly think of Americans as a European [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #3808696 - 02/20/05 08:59 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Werd.

You go girl.

Edited by x_TYLER_x (02/20/05 09:00 PM)

InvisibleThe_Green_Glow
i consume yasoul

#3808718 - 02/20/05 09:03 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

hahaha, wasn't it funny as fuck when bush biffed the fuck out on the ground off that bicycle!! hahaha fucking faggot, much more karma to be served his way, im certain.. :lol:

--------------------
"are you goin to hell or heaven? did you walk with the sinners or pray with the reverend? tell the truth i did a little of both, but aint no tellin where im goin til my bodies a ghost." --Twiztid

Invisiblericochet
    #3808720 - 02/20/05 09:03 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

FeveredEgo said:
Most historians feel that China will be the next dominant world empire. And I wasn't saying he's Siberian, I said a resident of Siberia...unless he isn't even that and put a fake location to be a prankster.

looner2, while I agree with a lot of what you are saying...America does not only use its power to defend. Whether you like or not, our CIA is a terrorist organization. Now...as for someone who lives in Siberia complaining about the American government, that's just laughable.

he's just a prankster and in no way related to Siberia, and yeah I need to research more into China but from my estimation they will be the next world power in that they have the manpower and are becoming more industrialized and will definitely have the capability to dethrone the U.S. obviously, the "war in Iraq" wasn't about Saddam or oil. I think it's, as I said, to set up a larger military presence in the Middle East that is within reach of China.

...and yeah I didn't even want to address that guy's "argument" because to say the U.S. only uses its power to defend itself against terrorism etc. is very short-sighted seeing as how (as you said) the CIA is very much an aggressor. also, that we train many terrorists and others with the ability to instill coups in 3rd world countries at the School of America (in Georgia) and elsewhere here in the U.S. is very contradictory to the U.S. government's idea of "protecting freedom" and defending its people against terrorism.

OfflineKada
Asha'man
Male User Gallery
    #3808723 - 02/20/05 09:04 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i was just saying i hate our government. not agreeing with him. america isnt the gov. i was in the marine corps, the government is a fu#$ed up place to be. but hey, someones gotta blow up the terrorest before they kill everyone. i still just wanna sit here chillin tho. looner2 you are indeed a crazy crazy phycopath. i like you.

--------------------

Live long and prosper.

OfflineFeveredEgo
Stranger

Re: What I completely honestly think of Americans as a European [Re: ricochet]
    #3808787 - 02/20/05 10:19 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ricochet said:
he's just a prankster and in no way related to Siberia, and yeah I need to research more into China but from my estimation they will be the next world power in that they have the manpower and are becoming more industrialized and will definitely have the capability to dethrone the U.S. obviously, the "war in Iraq" wasn't about Saddam or oil. I think it's, as I said, to set up a larger military presence in the Middle East that is within reach of China.

...and yeah I didn't even want to address that guy's "argument" because to say the U.S. only uses its power to defend itself against terrorism etc. is very short-sighted seeing as how (as you said) the CIA is very much an aggressor. also, that we train many terrorists and others with the ability to instill coups in 3rd world countries at the School of America (in Georgia) and elsewhere here in the U.S. is very contradictory to the U.S. government's idea of "protecting freedom" and defending its people against terrorism.

Five shrooms.

--------------------

Edited by FeveredEgo (02/20/05 10:20 PM)

Invisibleivi
 User Gallery

Re: What I completely honestly think of Americans as a European [Re: Food]
    #3808796 - 02/20/05 10:23 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Food's got a lot of good points.
But I'm not American as well :crazy:

Still, You yanks are f***ed up, You're going dooown :crazy2:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder