Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineWoland
The MercilessWarrior
 User Gallery

Loc: FL
Grassy-ass
    #3762184 - 02/10/05 02:03 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

This morning I ended up going hunting with one of my roommates around 6:30am (my first hunt.) We went to some county forest (basically a swampy place where tourists go to see alligators) it had some off trail shit. I had a blast! We didn't find any edibles I don't think. I wish I had a camera to show these little guys to everyone.
We also found a pretty sweet pasture. It had barbed wire around it but no signs that said, "Trespassers will be shot on site" or whatever. So my roomy and I crept into the field and started looking around, even though it's been really dry, high hopes I guess.
We found cow shit all over the place but no bovine that we could see. We started scouring the field when all of a sudden I heard my buddy screamin, "GO GO GO GO!!!" I turned around and saw him darting across the field with a fuckin bull behind him!! I lifted up the barbed wire and he went through and then me. Oh man it was hilarious. When my roomate got up he had shit all over him!!
I just thought it would be a funny "first hunt" post to tell everyone about.

--------------------
"It's bad enough that you sell your waking life for minimum wage, but now they get your dreams for free."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinescooterpop
Foolish Mortal

Loc: 3rd Stone from the Sun
Re: Grassy-ass [Re: Woland]
    #3762456 - 02/10/05 02:55 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

memories to last a lifetime!!

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
    #3762672 - 02/10/05 03:50 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

lol, fucking hilarious.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

OfflineCiv
Pinning
Male User Gallery

Loc: California
    #3766217 - 02/11/05 10:49 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

"Trespassers will be shot on site" or whatever. So my roomy and I crept into the field and started looking around, even though it's been really dry, high hopes I guess.
We found cow shit all over the place but no bovine that we could see. We started scouring the field when all of a sudden I heard my buddy screamin, "GO GO GO GO!!!" I turned around and saw him darting across the field with a fuckin bull behind him!! I lifted up the barbed wire and he went through and then me. Oh man it was hilarious

LOL - Good times man.  Had the same thing happen to me but it was a crazy horse chaseing me down  :grin:

--------------------
"...Gal's seem to hate the thought of blending chicken shit in a blender.
So, wash it well afterwards & DON'T tell them..."  -Agar

OfflineWoland
The MercilessWarrior
 User Gallery

Re: Grassy-ass [Re: Civ]
    #3766473 - 02/11/05 12:05 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah hopefully we won't encounter that bull when we go back. It's like a perfect field, probably about a good 200 acres and it looks like it's a just a lot that the farmer owns seperate from his home. There are no houses around it (no farmer house in sight) and the vision of the field from the road is obstructed by bushes and trees. Now we just need to wait for it to rain.... it's so damn dry here.
Hopefully there will be some cubies growing there soon. :grin:

--------------------
"It's bad enough that you sell your waking life for minimum wage, but now they get your dreams for free."

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
    #3766498 - 02/11/05 12:21 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Back in the early 1970s I hoped a somewhat charge electical fence into a field out near Veneta, Oregon outside of Eugene. And the fence was not hot.

Anyway i was picking for about an hour (liberty caps) and looked up to see a farmer outside the house looking towards were i was at.

I noticed he went into the barn so I thought, "shit i better leave before I get hassled."

Anyway, it had been drizzling slightly the whole time that I was out there picking so I walked back to the area where I climbed in and went to go over the fence.

Well the farmer apparenlty turned the juice back on and I got zapped.

let me tell you, I awoke completely soaked and my back was down flat on the on the grond and I was kinda dazed.
It did not take me long to figure out what had happened and I soon realized that I had hit the hot wires and had the shit knocked out of me.

So after carefully climbing over another section of the fence by a gate I got out to the highway and a pickup truck came along and offered me a ride.

I decided that the driver was really cool and so i told him what had justr happened to me.

He laughed and then told me the story of his dad and the bull.

He said that when he was a kid, his dad owned a big bull and this bull would always go fuck with the fences and try to knock them down. Well, one year his dad had installed electric wires around the fenced pasture and he saw that the bull out there one day was bouncing sideways up against the fence and so he went and turned up the electricity to the fence full blast.

So, according to this dude, he said the bull woke up the next morning and never ever went near the fence again.

I could fully understand and appreciate that lesson.

mj

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
Re: Grassy-ass [Re: mjshroomer]
    #3766732 - 02/11/05 01:18 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

lol great story MJ ive been zapped by a few electric fences but never one that knocked me out.

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Grassy-ass [Re: blaze2]
    #3766851 - 02/11/05 01:44 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Hey, it was raining drizzles whent hat happened to me. Never went back in that field again.

Hehehe

OfflineWoland
The MercilessWarrior
 User Gallery

Re: Grassy-ass [Re: mjshroomer]
    #3767105 - 02/11/05 02:54 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

shit man, that would suck! This bull must have been a wuss cuz he didn't even touch the fence, and it was only barbed wire.

--------------------

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: over there
    #3767758 - 02/11/05 05:48 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I've been in a similar situation, its scary as hell.

Offlinemxdrk
searching forsomething
 User Gallery
Loc: Louisiana, USA
Re: Grassy-ass [Re: Rebirtha]
    #3768802 - 02/11/05 09:14 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I was at my cabin in Montana and was with my friend over the summer, and we decided to go a small hunt on his property. We were in this open field goin to the cows when I heard a strange shriek/crow/sound I still can't remember exatcly what it sounded like but I turned around and saw an emu running at me. I freaked and ran and hit a electric fence and got shocked and nearly fainted and dont remember much afterwards. But my friend thought it would be funny to bring me to the pasture/field where the pet emus where. I still don't know how I didn't see them a entering the field.

(Fixed grammer)

Edited by mxdrk (02/11/05 09:16 PM)

OfflineRaspo
Poopsmith
 User Gallery
Re: Grassy-ass [Re: mxdrk]
    #3770301 - 02/12/05 07:47 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Let's do a rain/warm weather dance for all of Florida!

GO! ::dances wildly::

OfflineWoland
The MercilessWarrior
 User Gallery

Re: Grassy-ass [Re: Raspo]
    #3770345 - 02/12/05 08:17 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

shrooms on emu shit... yummmmmmmmm

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck